Cashless society

cashless society

cnbc.com/2014/11/20/the-worlds-most-cashless-countries.html?slide=5
the reason is obvious, they want to know when and where have you parked, and for how long. they can see you and your vehicle too if they have camera nearby.

cnbc.com/2014/11/20/the-worlds-most-cashless-countries.html?slide=8
they track every bus trip in UK?

how is it possible that societies in this countries just allowed this to happen?
and where should I live to not being tracked?
What are worst and best countries? UK is CCTV capital of world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T43Ti7c11lY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't need ID to buy bus tickets

Also on the bus it'll only know when you got on, it won't know where you got off just from the Oyster card

one time bus tickets are very expensive
if you commute often you need monthly pass, and you need ID for it, then they track you

are you sure? oyster has a chip like paypass debit cards, and bus scans you when you enter or exit

No, you only scan to get on the buses. It's trains that track both where you get on and where you get off.

Australia has these 'opal' cards which are prepaid cards that work on all public transport

I make sure to only recharge them with cash, and get a new one every month.

Tinfoil masterrace

there is no way to use train anonymously?! how about other countries?

What shithole nation has no CCTVs in their stations?

You mean beggars are out of job?

It's more likely about not having to pay somebody to empty the meters than any conspiracy.

You're probably right. The government already knows where everyone has been, with whom, and for how long. They've known it since everyone chose to carry trackers.

In Sweden, beggars use smartphones running square to accept payment, since nobody carries change

how to travel anonymously?
both train and in-city

That sounds like the gayest kind of hell.

We already live in a Dystopia

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

wait a second, I filtered this faggot months ago

Footexpress™

Hey that looks awesome. Where can I get one?

Didn't I filter this guy months ago?
Though aside from all the fucking ads this looks like a neat concept specially with the road safety warnings and shit, I doubt it would be able to work purely on gps like offline maps

There's also the problems of ALRPs and RFID tolling passes (that are being read even on roads you aren't being tolled for going on), at least in any bigger city in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=T43Ti7c11lY

Bikes (so long as the place where you live doesn't require them to have a license plate), scooters, skateboards, and rollerblades? This is of course assuming you aren't carrying anything that connects to a cell network, as they can just track you with that instead and cell service providers keep the data about your phone's connection to their cell towers for a long time (see pic related).

City dwellers are for the most part zombies, the living dead, the amorphous consenting mass. Their lives are lived without meaning; they are perpetually drained of energy even though all they do is sit at a desk all day; they have every means to be rich in nutrition and vitality but are pale, fat and balding; they feel neither the earth below them nor ever see the stars above them; by day they are trapped in dark rooms and live by unnatural, blinding street-lamps at night.

The poor, poor inhabitants of these places will accept anything as long as they make it to their next night of McDonald's and Netflix. The cities are dead. I repeat: dead.

t. city dweller

Not in the cities.

Or maybe it's because coins are heavy and represent a difficult way to do business.

Who are you quoting?