Hey Holla Forums, I need to ask a serious question

Hey Holla Forums, I need to ask a serious question.

Are Jews the master race? Now hold on a minute and think about this…

Jews make up a very small portion of the entire global population - about 16million. I've also heard 19 million. That is a very small portion of the earth's population, that wields an almost godlike amount of wealth, power, and influence.

So let's see…I'll use the 19mil figure, and divide it by the global population of 7 bil.

(19 000 000/ 7 000 000 000) x 100% = 0.27% of the total global population. That is a small fucking number, considering muslims, chinks and indians, make up 1-2 billion each as a population.

In terms of actual white anglo-gaul-celtic-germanic-nordic types, it's hard to find an exact figure, but I'm getting between 8-11% of the global population from various google searches. Please correct me if I'm wrong on these facts.

The international jew clearly has most of the white race wrapped around it's finger - via the media, getting white christians to send shekels to israel, dominating the slave trade, dominating organized crime, and just ruling the world with an iron fist in general.

Hitler lost. Some would argue he was a zionist agent, some would argue he wasn't. The supposedly superior german people have been screwed over time and time again, starting from the Kaiser and his Prussian Schooling system, all the way to the Treaty of Versaille, the devastating loss after WWII, and now the massive cuckery that is going on with the refugee problem in Germany and these other once-beautiful nordic countries.

The nordic people are are now taking it up the ass, via jew-controlled muslim immigration into their lands.

The Jew is behind all of this. Pulling the strings, profiting off it, and watching their children become wealthy doctors, lawyers, bankers, politicians, actors, you name it!

The white people have been pawns of the Jew for quite sometime, and it makes me ask the question:

If Jews make up a quarter of a percent of the global population, how is it that they are able to CONTROL FUCKING EVERYTHING, including the majority of white people, if they weren't smarter, or better at conquest, than the so called superior whites?

What the Jews lack in physical strength, appearance, and resistance to disease, they more than make up for it, by having the highest IQs per capita out of all the races - 115 on average, versus 110 for east asians, and 100 for whites. They have been outsmarting and outshekeling the goyim since before Christ.

The pull the strings in every western government, and possibly the eastern ones too - even Putin/Jewtin's Russia. Again, people will debate me on this.

So…if such a small, insignificant portion of the human race is able to do so much damage - especially to the supposed white race, who is becoming more cucked as each second passes, and exert so much power and control, are they not the master race?

What defines the master race? Whites talk about honor and loyalty, but where has that gotten them? Whites must accept every form of degeneracy in their own nations, but God help them, if they want such accommodations made in a non-white country.

Jews are masters of manipulation and war by stealth, backstabbing, and subversion - which is, in my opinion, deadlier than overt combat/war. ALL OF THIS, while being able to blame the very people they are screwing over for their misfortunes.

With such high IQs and loads of money, influence, and power, to offset their obvious physical deformaties, to be able to control so many people, with so few collaborators, does that not make them the master race of planet earth?

Is there an aryan superstate that we don't know about?

This is an honest question, and I would really like to hear some opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goo.ne.jp/robuluiss/e/e4e71f4a847c16dba29bc0b1e0c54df3
shadowmasterminds.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/jewish-mobsters-and-gangsters/
whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/jewmafia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The jews instigated WWII, and ran a massive guilt campaign, just for a small patch of sand, in the middle of a hostile area. White people pay for isreal's mere existance, and are happy to.

Whites are not having babies, and they are becoming minorities and slaves in the very lands they once conquered - possibly with a jew or two, funding the operation with a long term plan in mind, only to screw the white man out of their land.

pick one and only one

Massive persecution complex, or mass guilt manipulation? Jews are masters of spinning guilt, and feigning persecution - that is how they have been able to subvert.

To appeal to the white man's conscience and win him over via guilt.

Also, the persecution complex comes from their narcissism, which is inborn in jews.

Maybe they want us to think they have a persecution complex, when in reality, they are laughing at us. Masters of manipulation…man.

The jew has no sense of morality, they'll spin a story, if it will get them shekels. They appeal to the white man's and other races sense of emotion and guilt.

Does conquest and power, not equal the masterrace?

One argument, one could present, is that the jews will falter, if they run out of people to manipulate. Honestly, they have the world in their pockets. People are too dumbed down and defeatist to usurp them, and they also rule from the shadows, so you can't track down the ones pulling the strings.

They've never successfully created a civilization. They're just parasitic refuse from old Persia or something.

Even if the white man, wakes up as a collective, and realizes this, the Jews already control the lesser races, which outbreed whites by 10 to 1 in some places. The jews will never run out of people to manipulate. The only thing I see going wrong with them, is if they start stabbing each other in the back, which could happen sooner, rather than later.

Their hubris could be their downfall. Only time will tell…

Why create a civilization, when you can be a parasitic leech. Have someone else do the dirty work of building the civilization, and then leech off it. What is the difference? Conquered is conquered.

Where is the successful white civilization now, other than, say, Iceland, which is still a small country?

Jews have what they have through nepotism and manipulation, simply put.

Becouse majority of people are good. And they project that good nature on others and expect from them the same. It's hard to deal with deceitful people straight away. They have to show it.
When you've got a small culture that's based around deceit, champions material wealth/power above else becouse their god said so and has bred itself into high linguistic IQ to accomplish that then you've got a very successful bunch. They thrive in shadow.
Bot no they are not a master race they just know how to manipulate people since majority of them are mentally ill. There are many flaws becouse of that.
The main problem is that once they grow in power and get their throne they tend to flaunt their arrogance, turn on each other and the frog notices this.
then they get shoah'd, it's never their fault to be thrown out and the cycle of power seeking continues. Negative karma personified.

The master race is the one that makes progress and success with their own sweat and builds on the healthy foundations. Aka positive karma.
The light side always wins no matter how powerful the dark is becouse being is good a natural state for a human being. And that's the symbolic meaning of the swastika.

If they're the master race, this is their kryptonite.

Parasites are not Apex predators.

They have a claim to the title I suppose.

Also history has shown us, that people who take the master-race tag always get put in place by the universe.

Excellent point!

Very true.

then they get shoah'd, it's never their fault to be thrown out and the cycle of power seeking continues. Negative karma personified.

hmmm…true…they still find power eventually. The only way to kill the beast, is to cut off the head. The head is hidden…for now anyway…

The light side always wins no matter how powerful the dark is becouse being is good a natural state for a human being. And that's the symbolic meaning of the swastika.

Question asked, and answered. That is a good point. But right now, darkness has the advantage. When do you think humanity's light will shine through?

Yuri Brezenoff (or whatever his last name is), states that once subversion has taken place over generations, it is almost impossible to reverse.

Pride cometh before the fall, as they say, and perhaps, the juden with their hubris, will fall - hopefully sooner, rather than later.

That's another good point. As soon as the Apex predators wake up, the kikes are done. I'm curious to see more takes on this issue. I'm glad I made this thread.

The Jewish Race-Religion-Culture continuum is a relic from the Bronze Age. The ONLY reason they managed to survive for that long despite constant occupation by more worthy cultures is because they are inherently tribal about everything. The Jew/Goy dichotomy is the core of their existence.

Neither side ever wins but they dance around each other forever. Sometimes it looks like the light will win but the darkness is still there.

But yeah, parasitism works for a while until the host notices it and tries to get rid of it or until it kills the host in it's greed and dies itself.

Parasitism is easy, but it gets you nowhere.
Theres only 3 possible outcomes: Death by removal, Death by killing the host, or stagnation.

No one here disputes the fact that Ashkenazi have high IQs (other kike ethnic groups are a bit below us.) The fact that Kikes control Hollywood, the Press, Academia etc. is partly a result of high IQ's and partly a result of ethnic nepotism.

Neither of these facts change the fact that Kikes are acting against our interests. The kikes are actively (and knowledgeably) trying to drive the white races to extinction.

Ashkenazi kikes have a distribution of IQ which works in their favor. hWhites have many brilliant minds but enough dumb motherfuckers who bring the average down. Ashkenazi kikes have less diversity when it comes to IQ.

Kikes do tend to have a high verbal IQ (compered to us) and combined with their strong in group preference makes them perfect parasites. Throughout history they have infected and killed entire civilizations.
The second picture of OP talks about conquering, kikes don`t conquer, they infect and feed off the succes of others.

If being a parasite is the measure then yes, they are the master race. They are the tapeworm of the human genus!

We must free ourselves from this parasite.

You're an idiot.

Oh wow, what a new and original thread OP. Truly, this is the first time this idea has been brought up!

Worth replying for the summer fags, and hopefully red pill some shills.

The masters of subversion? Yes.

The masters of athletic or artistic ability? No.

Not really. Mainly because they can only greatly progress under other races.

Many Jewish scientists and engineers flourished in white societies. Same applies to minorities. Michael Jordan and Will Smith would never be internationally famous in black societies like Haiti.

Nobody here denies that jews are smarter on average, or bad at getting in power. The problem is that they don't bring anything good to the people they rule.

When whites are in power, the people under their rule benefit. When jews are in power, people under their rule are exploited. Furthermore it seems that unlike whites, they cannot do anything by themselves. In other words they are fucking parasites, and need to be either exterminated or sent to Israel, where they can parasite themselves into self-extermination.

Fuck off kike. A master race wouldn't have such prevalent mental illnesses, delusions of persecution, an inability to innovate in science and tech, a barbaric culture based on inhumane acts done to children, the total failure at building a society by themselves, etc. They are the lowest of lows in term of species, they are the parasites who need complete eradication so the higher species can thrive and truly improve their conditions. A parasite cannot survive without a higher life form as a host and neither can Jews without other societies they can leech from.

THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IT WILL

They are NOT smarter, they can't do shit creatively or invent stuff, they only steal, lie and cheat. which a double digit IQ can do. With higher intelligence comes morals, ingenuity and forethought, which kikes absolutely lack.

With small variances this is the same old troll thread made since the days of /n/.

Because you die when the host dies.
They are killing the host because they have no idea how to do anything but destroy civilization.

Faggot, listen to

The kikes have higher IQ than hWhites is a meme, no truth to it.(Except for a verbal IQ, useful for a parasite)

parasites are good at finding new hjosts when the old one dies

they are going to jump to china

Jews do have a higher average IQ, but not in all areas. I would wager they also have lower levels of empathy than whites. They certainly have higher rates of mental disorders.

No, the only studies that I have seen which seem to suggest that they do have an overall higher IQ where done with a very limited sample. I say one with a sample size of 36 which gave them an average of 130+

Kikes do tend to have a much narrower spread of IQ. The distribution is much less varied as whites.

Alright people I'll tell you the main thing that separates Jews from everyone and the reason why Jews rule the world.

For starters, I have lived in an area that has a large population of Jews all my life. I have many Jewish friends and then Jews that I hate. When people say that all Jews are bad, that is simply bullshit. The overwhelming majority of Jews are good, kind people like anyone else.

What separates Jews from everyone else are their cultural values. Primarily family and community. Jews look out for each other. Jews will hire other Jews over others and in turn continue a process of economic dominance (which is also attributed to cultural values and how they learn to handle money)

If you have two teams, and one just has 1 or 2 really good players that carry the team, the second you lose them the other team that works together as a team will win. Just look at what happened with the 2014 world Cup with Argentina vs Germany.

Jews are generally better at raising their children than others. I'm sure you've seen it before, a white mother yelling at her child to "STOP THAT" followed by punishment. Jews will not yell at their child but explain to the child why they shouldn't do something. I.e. "if you do that then you could get hurt" etc.

Jews won't blow their money like idiots.

It essentially has to do with the way a child is raised. If we don't raise our children properly and don't give them as many advantages as we can then we will never beat the Jew. We need to look out for our fellow white man.

sage

Saw, I hate making typo`s. Even more so when the subject is IQ/intelligence.

China is also a parasite.

The Jews would be extinct without other races doing all the work for them, so no.

Please show us that large sampled study that show that jews have a narrower spread of IQ, but not a higher mean.

Aren't you confusing high IQ and being aryan ? Chinks have high IQ as well but no morals.

An anti-race can't be a master race. The master race would be whoever pulls the strings that controls the Jude, not the tool itself.

I`m looking for it. I`m certain that I did not pull this out of my arse.

They have the two other points i made, like it or not historically chinks did invent some things before Europeans did, unlike kikes who lack all three and got their accomplishments through deceit and theft.

Chinks are the perfect example of the high IQ, low variation race. I could easily say that there are a lot of whites who have no morals either, look at the high number of whites who life a hedonistic, individualist lifestyle. The point being that usually those who have a strict morality are really high IQ, which for chinks is rarer since the huge majority tend to stick very close to their average of 105. In the case of chinks there is also the component of communism which alienates and destroys a population to the point of annihilating compassion for centuries to come, look at Russians.

great post

i would add that not only white extinction, but goy enslavement

If I remember correctly, the first major instance of paper currency was through the Templars around 1200AD. They established a banking system that spanned throughout the entirety of Europe, and allowed for trade to be significantly easier, as(obviously) a Templar note weighed significantly less than gold or silver.

The King of France got pissed at the Templars and exterminated their order, leaving a power vacuum. Since the Jews had been involved in finance and trade already for awhile, and assumed the role of the Templars.

A bank regulated by an order of knights would naturally be more honest than one ran by non-Knights. The Jews realized they could print and issue more notes than their actual holdings could support, and effectively began to produce money from nothing.

Give a large portion of a people no bounds to their resources and they're going to do well.

the IQ of Jews in Israel is in the range of 90 , they are the most "pure " has the high IQ Jews ( in the range of 120 ) are Ashkenazi ie crossbred with German Aryans. Another thing , the Jews have never created any nation , religion and yes STOLE , example? Jerusalem was called Jebul - salem and was the territory of the Hittite Aryan people , who were massacred by David. The hexagram is copy Vishnu star, the Old Testament was stolen from several people how epic Babylonian gilgamesh that chronicles the flood , geb creation myth and nut Egyptian , besides the cabal that was stolen from the Egyptians and was called Kha Ba Ankh . Another thing , the jews " Ejaculate with the penis of others" Judaism is only taken the racial factor to be Jewish son by MATERNA lineage, and not maternal and paternal , as the Third Reich was accepted as a native citizen who had AT LEAST 80 % of Aryan blood , and the US was the " one-drop rule " that those who had at least 1 % of black blood lost the native citizen rights. That is, the " Jewish race " and mestizo , and the ones that stand out are the Ashkenazi I mentioned earlier , since the Sephardim , Falashas and others are considered inferior by themselves.

Does being Al Capone make you "master race?"
Does being a thug and a dishonest, worthless piece of shit make you "the master race?"
Just because you may have cheated and scammed your way to wealth or some position of power, does not make you superior in any way. There are tons of people in positions of power or wealth that are inferior shitbags, none of that makes you capable or intelligent, which is one of the reasons the world is in such a continuous uproar of incompetence and failure.
It took an entire western world of duped, lied-to, whites, ruled by devious, sell-out whites, to destroy Hitler, all while Hitler was fighting the Bolsheviks to a standstill on the Eastern front.

Notice that Germany's science absolutely skyrocketed once the Jews were removed from the universities and research facilities?

It's your definition that is inadequate, being superior does not mean being in charge. You can be in charge & be entirely inept & incompetent, as most here can attest to.

I never viewed /n/. This is an honest question, one which I had not seen on Holla Forums before.

Al Capone WAS A ITALIAN-JEW.

That's where I thought they'd go next. I already thought they had a foothold in china, but a good parasite always has a next host lined up. Parasitism is in their nature.

Also, I really appreciate the feedback on this thread. It's helping me to understand what a master race is. All I hear are whites are the master race, but I needed to hear why, especially if we are being so victimized right now.

I needed to hear a word for word comparison between the cracker and the kike. This was not a troll thread, but an honest inquiry, and I am thankful for the responses.

See it , the Jews stole even Japanese rites and mythologies , the Jews are vampires, parasites and chameleons .

blog.goo.ne.jp/robuluiss/e/e4e71f4a847c16dba29bc0b1e0c54df3

You seem to forget that, if the white hires whites over and above others, like Jews, the white will be fined or sued for it.
The Jew has managed to convince the entire world that they are put upon, that everybody is biased against them, that they have to fight uphill to achieve, all the while they are more likely to be hired than any white, simply because the employer is Jewish, or the employer wishes to virtue-signal that they are open-minded & unbiased.

If the Jew has done one intelligent thing throughout their existence, it is that they've learned to take over the means of dissemination information, thus they control the narrative. They learned this many thousands of years ago, but have only been able to utilize it in worldwide mass-communications in the modern age.

They control your television, magazines, newspapers, history books, and recently, google, farcebook, and many other internet communication sources.

THERE is their major control point…THAT is what you need to take over, if you wish to supplant them.

Figures.

Oh yes, that's proven fact. I know they carry 22 or 26 different genetic diseases - the askenazim, I mean, because of the cousin marrying and inbreeding. They are quite physically ill, kind of hunched? in a way…just off. Their bodies are just…off. Not the same cut and definition of a strong aryan man, or a black person, or even some asians. Asians are short, but are strong and hardy as a people. Jews do not have that hardniness.

They cannot farm the lands, till the soil, work in factories or mines. There is no way they were slaves in Egypt, as they so claim, they can't do manual labour. Maybe they did everyone's taxes?

Someone else mentioned that jews are good at saving money, and raising children. That is also true. They have a strong saving and community culture. Much stronger than from what I see from other races. That is also true.

I know jews as well. Most are good, hard working people, but they tend to work in Academia and the medical or economic sectors. Their kids go to school for that and do the same. I know a couple jews I smoke weed with, and they don't do anything - they are pure parasites. They also fall out of the welfare bracket, because of their family's income, so they are denied services like welfare - actually…no…that's not true. I know one jewish guy who gets like 1000+ a month autismbux, but he's fucked in the head 6 ways from sunday.

That reminds me…asperger's syndrome and schizophrenia are common among jews.

This is a good thread. I'm pleased with the discussion here. Thanks Holla Forums

So what, even if your simplified vision was real.

It's still shortsighted and not master race material. Also it only works on empathetic people, which isn't something that applies to Chinese or Japanese.

Technically, yes.

good point!

well spoken!

It takes many hundreds of years to properly destroy a civilization, in the time frame it takes for one to rot, another more productive race would have built a fresh thriving society for them to attach to. Allowing them to hop ad infinitum as they have done so in history.

Such is how viruses and parasites have been so evolutionary successful in nature. Measured purely in terms of survival and preservation of tradition, they are indeed the master race.

I didn't forget anything. How do you think that got to that point. There is a long history of antisemitism and it stems from the advantages Jews gained from looking after eachother. Jews did not control media from the start, they burrowed their way into that position. To them it was and is a necessity. The issue is that we end up building a crab mentality so that instead of rising above Jews with our own strength, we try to pull them down. They feel that they need to defend themselves and so they do. Jewish leaders know that the Holocaust didn't happen but their scriptures prophesized that 6 million Jews will die and so Jews shill the 6 million.

I was going to say…but they're in charge, so who cares? Power is power.

But…your last line was the money maker. I forget that people who are in charge can be incompetent. And it's so true. How many times have I seen it in real life? Hmm…

Such is how viruses and parasites have been so evolutionary successful in nature. Measured purely in terms of survival and preservation of tradition, they are indeed the master race.

Exactly…they find one host, they know it will die, they will immediately latch onto another. I will bet they are going to latch onto either the indians or the chinese, if they haven't already. They have weasled their way into power and weasled their way back since the dawn of time, and they'll do it again.

lol no

They are simply the current world champions of the art of war.

"GAS THE KIKES"

"LYNCH THE NIGGERS"

"REMOVE KEBAB"

"SHUT UP WOMEN"

Merchant: "Negros, Muslims, women I… I am your greatest ally."

Who are your allies, childless single anime masturbator men?

As Uncle Joe would say: Holla Forums? How many divisions does Holla Forums have?

ass nigger

jews aren't even a race, they're a tribal mongrelism

There is no master race, every single race has its own particular geniuses and faults, and the evaluation of racial and cultural traits as either good or bad is subjective and depends on which standpoint we are using. From the perspective of White Western Civilization, injuns are stupid savages with no greater ambition than to hunt, eat, fuck, repeat and indulge in peyote and ooga booga mysticism. From the perspective of the Indian, the white man is stupid for getting caught in the artificial rat race of modern society and they consider their primitive lifestyle to be symbiosis rather than stagnation. This is just one example but the kikes have the advantage of extreme agility in deception and manipulation from their high verbal intelligence, and the advantage (to them) of in group preference and supremacist mentality to the Nth degree. They have the failures of being amoral, and repeatedly getting so entrenched in their own hubris and lust for power and shekels that they always boil the frog too fast and end up getting shoah'd. White have the genius of being incredibly ambitious, creative, industrious, powerful in warfare, etc. but the disadvantage of being empathetic to a fault, having little or not in-group preference and a proclivity towards pathological altruism and the slave moralities of egalitarian liberalism and Christianity. Orientals have the advantage of very strong social cohesion and organization at the expense of individual creativity and accomplishment, being collectivist to a fault and therefore having the quality of their people completely dependent on who is in power, and the ruling class of China has varied immensely from wise emperors to communist psychopaths. The only exceptions are people like Abbos and the darker variety of Arabs who are 100 percent shit all the time and have no redeeming qualities. I do not believe in inferior or superior races (except abbos, sub-saharans, and arabs), and I believe each race deserves an appropriate ethnostate where they can develop themselves as much as possible but the Jews are a unique threat because of their rootless nature and extreme skill in infiltration, scamming, and subversion, even Israel has not solved this problem, instead being a home base of operations for Globalist kikery instead of an ethnostate where they could potentially be quarantined, I have no problem with any non white if they stay in their country but Jews are incorrigible.

tl;dr
White man needs to team up with other races (keeping them at arms length of course), to defeat the ZOG, I don't actually hate niggers pls no bully.

Oh, and one more thing, OP. They are really, really, really good at puppetry.

Pic related, last century's Donald Trump.

Homework: Find the name "Sassoon" in Kikepedia's articles on the First and Second Opium Wars.

yes and no

they are crafty bastards but they can't be master race because they are always dependent

they are only as big as their host, they are parasites

on their own they are nothing, very simple

they are a paper tiger, once exposed, all their power vanishes

White people have within their right hemisphere imaginative capacity. We have it within us intuition to discover objective reality in all its forms : arts, music, science, philosophy, metaphysics . All from living pictures within the mind that unite us to the object of our contemplation, in thought and in action. Now jews were never master architects, painters, or inventors. It is not in their nature to seek direct and intuitive mastery of the physical world. They consider such work "beneath" them, and to "envision" a thing as it is in itself is alien to their soul . But why master the world, when you can master the people who mastered the world? Jews are masters of people. They live in their ivory towers, masters of pie-in-the-sky systems who's modus operandy is to avoid an falsify reality at every point . So long as people buy it, what even is truth? They don't have work, they have money. Not knowledge, but academia. Not lived experience, but media and narratives. Actions, whether based on truth or falsity, do have consequences. But as the bailouts show, their systems are set up to forever protect them from the consequences of their machinations, however dire those maybe be . The good to the jews, the bad to the goym. Since, as I've said, they lack "imaginative" capacity, one can only speculate to what use their right hemisphere goes. I'd say it holds a vastly complex tangled web of contraposing narratives, each one becoming the best "truth" for a given social situation the jew might find himself into .

The quality of any race is not built in a vacuum, the White man was at one point also highly primitive, stupid, and uncivilized, but through constant struggle we have become what we are today and have built Western Civilization. We should recognize without egotism that yes, Jews are actually highly intelligent and capable and will use their talents to destroy us and our nation if we do not fight back, a highly intelligent adversary is a greater priority than a dumb ape chimping out at you. For much of history, they were poor nomads who never accomplished much of anything and got their asses kicked by almost everyone else, just as the white race is in a moment of weakness now from cultural marxism and subversion. "Master Race" status is a completely dynamic thing, and through nationalism, struggle, and cultivating our racial identity and shared interests we can rise above our proclivities of excessive naivety and compassion and dominate the earth and the galaxy, a group of people with hearts and minds aligned can move mountains and extinguish stars, there is literally nothing that cannot be accomplished when we wake up to our true purpose and the prodigious contemporary success of Jews in their manipulations only makes that even more crucial.

oh wow this thread again

SAGE AND REPORT FOR RETARDATION

[citation needed]

RETARD

OP, it's not that the jews are so superior it's that we gentiles are so stupid that we fall for their lies.

No wonder they call us goyim.

Blacks complain about slavery and oppression from whites

Natsocs complain about debtslavery and world-domination from jews

For a while they've been domineering over everyone. So yeah, they're the top of the foodchain, but I wouldn't say master race. You don't see jews with morals.

It seems to me a matter of word meanings.
Yes, (((they))) are the race of masters. A small number of that (((tribe))) has mastery over the world, it cannot be denied.

I don't go in for the whole supremacist thing, the (((jews))) are supremacist, the Naughzees, the feminists, BLM… the list goes on.
The superior person doesn't shout it out, it appears in how they live their lives and how they affect those around them. Do their actions build up or tear down those around them?
The ideals of;
Honesty
Integrity
Loyalty
are only things to be exploited by (((them))) according to (((their))) mindset, but for some reason we feel differently about those concepts.
why is that?

>>>/fringe/

Heh, I actually know a Japanese drug lord that looks exactly like those Yamabushi guys - and even has a shaved head. He's the kikiest guy I've ever met - and I grew up around a lot of Jews.

This. They are inbred, frail and have diseases exclusive to the jewish genome, such as Tay Sachs and Bloom Syndrome. A huge percentage of ashkenazim are also autistic.

Whenever jews post this copypasta thread, post pictures like these.

shadowmasterminds.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/jewish-mobsters-and-gangsters/

whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/jewmafia.html

When their influence comes purely from deceptions and fraud it cannot be counted. Their rise to power came in the same way as one Jew got in and held he door for the rest to sneak in. They pollute our children in school and cheated to get their fortune. If we played the same rules we could easily have been the same as hey are but our ancestors seemed to have more honor and spared them instead of eradicating these vermin.

It's started from at least the rise of Protestantism, all beliefs aside.

That was an ultimate form of D&C that led to the 30 years war, a war that killed about 1/3 of the German population.

Also dividing faith to the point where the Holy Roman Emperor would essentially never be able to unite the various kings, princes, dukes, electors, and arch-bishoprics into one nation.

This, as a possible Jew I can confirm.

Jews are definitely not the master race, not only because they thrive by dividing people where ever they go, but also genetically.

They mixed with so many races and are the definition of incest, their long list of diseases/ailments/syndromes are a result of this.

Whites trust because most are trustworthy.
This makes them able to build good societies to live in while at the same time being vulnerable to manipulation by subversive foreign elements pretending to be as trustworthy as whites while in fact scheming against them.
If whites had evolved amongst sneaky semitic cunts, we would be more wary and none of this would be happening.
They are not a master race, they are simply massive cunts who lust after power in the mistaken belief it will bring them anything other than misery and destruction in the end.

The Jews managed to attain this position by a) whining about "oppression" and "imperialism" from whites (see ) to convince others to fight for them give them clay and b) convincing people (like EU forefather Kalergi) that they are the smartest and best and noblest and that they should rule (kind of like what you are doing right now).

Of course they have used this strategy in the past, to gain special privileges in the Roman Empire. It only lasted a few decades and didn't end so well for them. They invariably end up relying on a stronger people for protection, and then push things too far and get genocided. Right now the situation with America is similar to their reliance on Rome.

Don't mistake this brief, recent period of prosperity through parasitism with some kind of inherent superiority. After all, niggers enjoy privileged status and our tax dollars too.

And jews complain about antisemitism and oppression from whites.