Why does Holla Forums get so upset when you point out how (((Donald Trump))) is pro-Jewish?

Why does Holla Forums get so upset when you point out how (((Donald Trump))) is pro-Jewish?

Why does Holla Forums sperg out against "civic nationalists" that like Jews, yet Donald Trump himself is a civic nationalist that likes Jews so much that he supports Israel whole-heartedly and his daughter is Jewish and he has Jewish grandkids?

Holla Forums went so far as to dox a group of pro-Jew civic nationalists, yet those same hacker autists still support Trump! Hypocritical retards!!

Because "5D chess" and "defeatist shilling"

Because they're delusional children and put a lot of effort into the trump meme.

They do it on purpose just to trigger you into constantly uploading this same dumb thread time and time again.

MODS MAKE THIS A CYLINDRICAL THREAD

THEN CRASH IT

leftypol,leftypol
likes to suck a big black pole
they got the braindeads
So they repeat the same threads
which is why nobody likes leftypol

I explained in the other thread, I am banned from Holla Forums. Go suck some more Jewish cock and post memes about your "GOD EMPEROR" you autistic weirdo.

The same reason sjws get upset when you prove them wrong

Because they want political Jesus to descend from the metaphorical heavens and make the world right again. Ignoring, of course, that Jesus was a jew, but he was a jew that smashed up moneychangers so he's a-ok.

Because political expediency.

Removing shekel is necessary in the long run, but it's politically impossible at this very moment. What can be done, and done fairly easily, is removing large numbers of brown invaders from the country. What can be done is acclimating the Eternal Normie to a strongman leading the government while turning them against the lying press. What can be done is dragging the realm of political discourse back toward the right so drastically that faggotry is no longer entirely a taboo position to hold.

The Jews have to go back, or they have to get into the oven. That does not mean they have to do it right now.

The Eternal Mod strikes again.

All those same things could be said about civic nationalists too, instead they get alienated

By the hardest-right, most purist sections of the movement, yeah, and I can see their point. Civic nationalism isn't far enough, but it's also a massive step in the right direction. If your average normie wants to expel Hispanics en masse, I don't really mind if it's only because they're here illegally. They still want to get rid of them.

Holla Forums and places like it are by nature a vanguard. Mainstream political discourse will always be a little behind, but we're still playing the tune that everyone else dances to.

kys

Trump likes Israeli jews, he despises hollywood jews.

Because they haven't released themselves from the stupidity of banter and embraced chaos as the saviour.

So Trump supporters not only encourage faggotry and homosexuality, but you also will stop at nothing with the mental gymnastics to justify your Jew puppet's jew puppet status?

Yes, I always knew you were sodomites and degenerates. Go jerk off to MAGA memes and your MAGA slut photos and stop trying to justify the unjustifiable, you loser weirdo faggot.

this a laughable analysis. the movement is inexistent except in the minds of its adherents. there's a rag-tag assembly of stooges and fools collectively whoring under the cult of pepe banner, no more than that. there is no groundswell of popularity for faggotry and the trump administration isn't your ally.
your average normie doesn't want to expel anybody en masse. infact, your average normie is a non-militant sjw who has no time for the white-nation bullshit at all. xenophobia and a strongman president are anathema to most americans, as evidenced by the global outcry over trump's immigration policies and his catastrophic approval ratings.
/po/ is intensely conservative and reactionary. to describe this small number of political pariahs as the vanguard of anything is ridiculous. they seek to prevent change, not revolutionize. to then say that mainstream political discourse lags behind an insignificant groupuscule of extremists: you guys are beyond belief.
have a random pic

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

What absolute fucking idiocy. If you're trying to blackpill at least put some effort in.

No, because we already know and the only people pointing it are shills attempting to d&c with thread after thread of whats already been known since the start.

Trump can be a kike loving faggot for all I care, but he's attacking their power structure inadvertently without knowing it.

Wtf I hate Trump now

More mental gymnastics from MAGA turbo autists who will endlessly do mental gymnastics to divert from the fact that their hero father figure replacement (((Donald Trump))) is a kike puppet.

Hi, TRS. DotR when?

wat

because you don't have to be Hitler to deal with the Israel situation appropriately. you can support the jewish people but still condemn them for their attempts at ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians, and, arguably, Americans..
the whole Holla Forums "jews are bad, 100% of the time, no exceptions" shtick is communist-level retardation that leads you to believe that your political philosophy is more strong and developed than it really is. it makes you feel like you have the solution to every problem by applying the ideological formula to EVERYTHING, but it's really nothing more than a virus or a parasite on pragmatism

your right, i wish hillary would have got elected. #imwither

Fuck'em. I can hate Jews and want them to all get the fuck out and still be pragmatic.

you're doing a lot of fucking projecting there. I don't want anything to do with Israel but hating an entire people for the sake of it won't get you or your ideas taken seriously by any one in government. it's simple:
"hey israel, if you don't take x amount of actions in y amount of time to install a peaceable treaty of some sort, you will get $0 in aid. and if you continue to commit genocide, we will take measures to work against you"
hate jews all you want, i don't like them much myself and have yet to meet one in person who is not a sociopath. but saying it's a jewish problem and not an ethical one, you're going to get no where very fast

It's a word filter, you dip.

Loser MAGA faggot. TRS is a Jewish operation. I don't dislike that you 8/pol/ autists doxxed them, I'm merely pointing out how hypocritical it is for you to dox them for the reason you did yet you still support Trump and he's exactly the same as the TRS losers. He's a pro-Jew civic nationalist like them.

Kill yourself, you basement dwelling awkward 8/pol/ hypocrite arrogant autist. Kike puppet shill.

I liked the bit where you called him a faggot

Who cares about Hillary Clinton? She's a Jew puppet just like Trump.

Fuck off and go back to your echo chamber where you can circlejerk with other socially awkward degenerate sodomite MAGA dweebs and invent false equivalencies because you're a loser that nobody likes in real life. Go suck off your jew puppet father figure replacement (((Donald Trump))).

tbh jill stein was a better candidate than all of them