What do you do when your mom treats you like shit every day and you've had an extremely shitty life and you have no...

what do you do when your mom treats you like shit every day and you've had an extremely shitty life and you have no money left because when you get jobs she gets you fired by bitching at you after work and driving you crazy

should I just become a homeless bum

I'm tired of being unhappy everyday because my mom is a piece of shit

you'll be unhappy with or without your mother around

why do you say that

I think I will be happier without her cunting on me inside my own home everyday

Can you look for a job online in another city? Or move out and not tell your ma where you're working?

that's not a bad idea, I just don't know which city to look in really. I have good computer programming skills (ruby)

I have a good car I can drive anywhere

I wouldn't tell her even if it was local, that's the plan, and I wouldn't come back "home" again

Over the next 30 days I'm gonna try to get any kind of job and find a place

LOG HER UPA ND BEAD HER TO DEAF :–DD

the other frusterating part is I'm having a hell of a time finding a programming job

it's like they don't care about me anymore

kill her

then I will go to prison for the rest of my life

I want to be happy, not a further victim of my horrendous circumstances

only if you get caught

JUST DO IT

I'm not down to murder my mom bro

give her the old lickaroo

this was like the shittiest place to ask this question, great trolls guys

Whatever you do, do not move out!
You can't make it on your own, and besides…she really needs you!

/sarcasm, because you are a betafag for your own mom. And because I left home at 17 for the exact same reason. DO it, faggot.

word I will… I'm not taking this shit anymore

stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop blaming your mom for your shit life. she owes you nothing. when you say inside my own home everyday, you forget it's her home too and you are a pain in the butt, sitting around all day while mom does a shit job to feed herself, and you. srsly, make an effort to please your mom. do something for her which costs you time and effort. try and be less of a burden and a source of shame, because that's what eats her up and turns you against each other.

to be fair she's an extremely lame rude bitch that has caused me a lot of trouble in my life

I'd rather barf than do anything for her

Not if you kill yourself too.

I don't want to kill myself

you fucked up OP. you are suppose to take charge of the household, not your mom. the added benefit of this is she'd subconsciously fall in love and want you to fuck her.

nah, I tried that and she just sabotaged me along with other woomen

fuck my mom

That's grat!

You could probably also find ruby jobs online, freelance type things. I think.. odesk? ors oemthing like that is pretty easy to sign up for. I've a friend who does that.

What the fuck ?
Toughen the fuck up you little cunt and stop blaming your mom.

become an hero op

I've had a hell of a time doing this

1. most real employers won't hire me without a college degree, and I've exhausted this place of the ones who will

2. good contracts are rare, short lived and I can't compete with the Indians who get the jobs first because they'll work for 5 dollars

1. left me when I was 15 to go become a "movie star"

2. has pissed me off and called the cops on me 5 times resulting in involuntary commitments, even when I had a job (twice when I had a job actually)

3. bitches, screams and moans at me every day

4. is never nice to me

5. tries to force me to take medicine I don't want to take, selling me on how I need it EVERY FUCKING DAY

6. rearranges my shit whenever she wants (she has unplugged and moved my music instruments)

7. believes crazy conspiracy theory shit

8. used to steal all my weed until she got a DUI (irresponsible, clumsy)

9. almost destroyed my instruments one day because I wouldn't clean her filthy sink while she screamed her head off at me and tried to poor little white guy me into doing it with cruelty

10. steals my shit whenever she wants

11. yells at me after work when I have a job

12. made me pay 1,200 in rent for four months while she just "chilled out" instead of allowing me to save to move out

Fuck you're a weak cunt.
Okay user, Imma be nice here and tell you what to do.
1. Get a job
2. Keep that job and don't give me any shit about you're mum getting you fired.
3. After a month you will have enough money to rent your own place.
4. No more mom stress in your life.

It's not fucking complicated but your life will continue being shit until you man up and do this.
Also, no-one cares, if you want ass pats go to tumblr.

Shit man, I'm sorry. Sounds like you really need to move out.

no it's fine. I don't want ass pats. I'm just fed up is all

looks like she's gonna try to kick me out, I have decided to refuse to take any more medicine, completely legally, because I'm not court-ordered

so it looks like I have to start looking for a job ASAP because I don't plan on taking the medicine at all, ever again

she told me I'm gonna go crazy and get an injection. I'd rather risk having that happen than live here so that's the decision I made

I can't believe how bad she used psychiatry to fuck with me

I was a normal, sane, smart, productive kid when I showed up at her house

It's criminal

I'm on it. I don't plan on taking my medicine, a "prerequisite" for living here. Because instead of helping and talking to me, my mom just insisted that I had a mental illness and needed medicine, something she insists to this day, and I'm just done with it