Real Rape Vids

Raep thread again! the last thread was gone.
did anyone saved this vid btw? I didn't manage to save it in time. or better yet, pls give sauce if you know that vid.

plz studies english at universityis

wow ur handsoms

here OP

is it rape if they are dead?

What's the story on this?

Fake n gay

thanks. do you have sauce for the whole thing though?

R A P E R W A V E

no, got it here.

fuck you faggot , if i had that mother in front of me i would kill him in the worst way.

much wow

did any one ever found out who the faggot on video was

Prove that the dog didn't consent.

shamefull check.

i want to destroy this faggot life

You care more about a dog being raped then humans?

yup i do

humans are over rated. those hoes put themself in that situation

it's just a doge

fucking drama queen

tbh fams

There was no rape posted so far unless you consider corpses capable of being raped, which is debatable.

So you can't? Who are you to say that engaging in bondage with an animal companion is wrong when you can't even say whether there was corrupt coercion at play, bigot?

well i never stud for animal abuse. also i rembember going to war over a cat once on half poor little white guy.

fuck you faggot. if i knew you where doing this type of shit i would end yo.

Are you stupid? Can you not hear the dog whining? Exactly, how does a dog consent to bondage? Share that with us.

cat

thank you user. this faggots need to be destroyed.

u sure it's whining?

it could be the bitch's way of showing pleasure

it could be moanin'

Those are clearly sensual moans. That you have never had an emotional bond with a non-human companion that allowed you to communicate on a deeper level only speaks of your own mental shortcomings and emotional immaturity.

kekkles

faggot ive already seen the video. there is no shock value. you can post it as many times as you like. that dosent mean your not fucking subhuman trash.

was it rape?

How did it consent, faggot?

same for you. and since when do dogs moan when they will pleasure?

did you get hard when you watched it before?

it's moaning in pleasure.

just look at the bitch's eyes.

she's asking for it.

bubba's going to make you "moan with pleasure" faggot.

It's a male dog

shit bait m8. i wont argue with you subhuman. you can troll all you want .if you fuck up i will find you.and the wrath of the internet will fall on you.

How do dogs consent to playing a game of fetch? You claim it is rape, but we do not see the foreplay to the act depicted in the webm. If I showed you images of people being whipped and burned with wax while tied up in BDSM dungeons would you be able to deduce from the looks on their faces that you are witnessing rape? The burden of proof lies with you, friend.

oh god!!!

i didn't watched it all the way through tbh kek

Dogs wag their tails and show joy when playing fetch. No foreplay? So why do you assume it faggot.

No, I wouldn't. They probably are being raped.

Dude fucks a dead chick.

true story.

I have 103 gigs of real rape and blackmail

anyone want it?

this is what i call "rage fuck"

webm your favs

doesn't even post a pic, or screen shot.
I pass user. Thanks all the same

It's fapping to threads like these that reaffirm my belief that I'm going to hell when I die.

Thanks, Holla Forums.

which one though?

the dogs?

or the humans?

or both?

That looks like moot.

That's the meme, fam.

more like is

I bet moot could beat-up Hotwheels.

Who is Hotwheels?

Be careful with that edginess Anons.However, I can't get rid of the feeling, that this is the exactly same dog.

trigger warning

>>>/4chan/

Jokes on you negro person,
I only pretended to be a retard.

Dude, dogs dindu nuffin. All dogs deserve heaven.
Rape and torture a person, people are faggots.

Go back to twitch.

russian women are used to rape

edgy

okay you fucking hick.

Holyfuck yikes. HOLYFUCK. I seen every thing on the internet but this did it for me.

This actually fucked my brain wow wow.

What the fuck.

That actually made me dizzy.

obligatory

It was on Xvids for a day or so, few years back. Was posted on failchan. Vid was called Home.alone.with.daddy

Didn't save it, sorry.

I need to go to sweden

arab detected. go jihad somewhere else

How progressive!
I need to do what the other user says and rape some swedes. They're retarded and look good.

sorry, but only arabs can rape us.

doesn't look rapy.
she's willingly garbing dicks and sucking them

Is it user? Or maybe you want it to be fake.

agreed with user.
this is fake.
there is somthing called cadaver rigidity which sets in before the skin changes color.
basically, you wouldn't be able to fold her arm or legs, she'd be locked. like wood

bump with sharked

Anyone have more info? Vid is about 5 mins long.

This would make great material for when we raid websites like tumblr, but we never fucking do that stuff anymore because everyone here is a faggot.

Would a h-wite guy like me be able to do this to Swedes?

Nope. You need to be a shitskin. You can't even look white but not be white, those guys get away with it because they have arabic culture.
If you however are a shitskin i welcome you into my land, my wealth and more importantly my ass.

What if I went into a tanning booth for a long ass time and then converted to Islam?

Watching this is not as painful or degenerate as watching a white woman walk down the street holding a nigger's hand.

I find it funny to see all these normies cringe. HOW? How can you see white women fuck monkeys and be okay with you, but this bothers you? The dog fucker isn't destroying all of civilization.

I spend a lot of time on the internet and even despite the fact that I don't like dogs this made me cringe.

consider suicide, i mean it.
you're on par with tumblrinas, completely out of reason.

Please be quite. Your stupid is showing.

MY stupid is showing???

Really?

I have 4 children. I visit the chans from time to time because 13 years ago I was where you kids are today. I just wasn't a poor little white guyed faggot.

Women have no brains and are easily manipulated by the Jewish run media and school systems.

Niggers with White women is WAY worse than that dog getting fucked or anything else that can even be imagined. Disgusting shit.

Niggers are not people and white women are stupid little brainwashed idiots that need all rights and choices taken from them for their own good. IMMEDIATELY. You may realize this as you get older.

jesus fuuuuu

also where did you find that pic

What pleasure do you derive off of this? It's almost like a satanic ritual or some shit.

???

technically you could call them darwinistic drawings

Slav rape don't count,

I mean, you could call it animal cruelty considering the white woman would be giving a monkey false hope.

Anyone ever see that vid of a few guys who appeared military force fisting some arab woman in a dimly lit middle eastern dwelling
The sounds… I remember the slop-slop-slop intermixed with screaming
Overall, great vid

sometimes you just cannot help yourself :^)

did she have on a black shirt?

probably
guys were wearing green
bad video quality with some candles flickering

I came

the dog started to sound like a human
fucking great

how did she die

Yeah. But that's only because I don't fuck animals like you do.

if it was pleasure then it shouldnt be bound you complete flaming bundle of sticks.

however you want to rationalize it for yourself so you sleep it night doesn't interest me, this dog was fucked strongly against its will and you know it

You know it takes a stupid idiot to marry loose pussy. Also before you go on and rant I have a high paying job and get tight pussy every weekend when I go out into town. I just visit 8ch to get my shots and giggles from people like you.

What a beautiful culture
I'd be lying if I said a part of me doesn't want them to take over
I'd love to see these stupid progressive feminist retards get raped by men that don't give a fuck
They take for granted how well we treat them so fucking much

This is nothing but a gallery of really bad lovers. Rapists suck in bed so badly they can't even get a woman to willingly fuck them.

Thats pretty darn sad.

no more vids?

wondering if i can save this. wondering why i want to

>tfw there is no escape

These thoughts fill me with dread and keep me awake at night. Fuck.

i will find the people that did this in the afterlife and i will make sure they spend all of eternity in understanding how angry this made me.

Hello, is this what you're looking for? I don't think I have the full version, but I saved it on /ft/ before it was nuked.
If you guys are looking for this kind of thing, you can always use the wayback machine for /ft/. I saved a few threads and a couple catalogs back there and some of the old links still work. The owner may have had a couple screws loose injected his dog's piss into his chest, but he and his 'friend' provided most of the content. That board was one of my favorites.

nice

What did I miss?

I'm still skeptical until I see something more difinitive than a bunch of chan people saying she's dead.

ITS YA BOY ASMONGOLD!

you can tell she likes the clit play by her feet.

rape is gay

lol

Wheres the homo rape?

tbh yea

Please please please. Someone please post more animal torture clips. Or please give me information on where I can find more. Please. I need this shit!

Is this the guy that anally raped a girl while she was screaming and crying?

I hope you get cancer

this girl is underage (16 yo)

for me animal torture is funny or just boring
but do you get off on it?
what is sexy about animal being tortured?

proof

this thread

I agree, but fucking and hurting dogs is still pretty fucking degenerate.

Nah, when you learn most people actually have animal souls themselves it stops bothering you. I even like pizza a lot more now. Thanks, goyim!

That's a gross pic. It's also not a real Human.

Are you sure? She looks legal to me.
only the bedroom kinda supports your observation

Looks like a shrew or some type of timid woodland animal in a Grade B/C Eastern European whore body if you ask me.

Inorgasmic females are despicable. *spit*

m8 u need to lay off the shrooms, if u fly too high you'll leave our atmosphere

this cant't be it.

Doesnt really just seem like rape. More of she is just ashamed she is having to whore her self out to her land lord to pay rent or something.

lol rape

fuck me sideways

You mean, fuck the dog sideways

Didn't we run you guys out of here months ago?