Where will *you* go when 8ch is dead?

Where will *you* go when 8ch is dead?

this is the end

Prob back to the corner of Lolipop Lane and Blowpop Blvd where I can fuck kitty nigger boys in their dirty butts

Good on you gaijin boy. Sounds pretty nice.

Fucking disgusting, but I guess when your standards are dulled down by image boards, it'd be a step up to have a handy retreat like that.

Currently 8ch is the best English speaking imageboard available though it's been getting shittier recently, so I'll either stay here until something better comes along, or quit using them all together.

Come on, got plenty of room for you on the corner. You can fuck the little spic boys

Silly user, there is nowhere else to go. Holla Forums is the last chan there is. When Holla Forums dies, that will be the death of the internet. And when the internet dies, we'll have to deal with reality again.

to real life

To your moms house.
Do you think she can fit all 8 of us at once ?

Reddit

A fellow Czech/Slovakbro?

I'll go out at night and be a peeping tom

A bit late to the party, OP.

Holla Forums is dead because Holla Forums doesn't get enough pph?

I hate how people think this.

all of the alternatechans are dead as fuck, so I'll be here to the bitter end and then kms.

all the other boards are either dead or shit tbh

Then you'd better get used to it being shit. It's only downhill from here my friend.

>>>Holla Forums is the new Holla Forums, though. all the cool Holla Forumsogboys should migrate while it's still schway.

At this point I'm completely embarrassed that I'm still here; but since I got told that I have less than a year left to live anyway, I thought it might be cool to watch this place continue to go down in flames.
I'd be willing to bet I last longer.
I'm a lot more ornery.
Even shitposting is more like shit than it is like posting anymore.
Fuck Holla Forums. It's full of reject kids from halfchan. The highlight of my life will be to watch it die before I do.

honestly? funnyjunk
yes it's cancer, but the boards are still active and they don't ban you because you have a different opinion
that's how bad things are, that funnyjunk is an option

You will die before this site does and Jim will piss on your cheap grave.

Kek! Are you new?
You must be pretty blasé and boring then, user! Try expressing any opinion, as in, ANY opinion contrary to the hug-box opinions espoused on Holla Forums or Holla Forums and see what happens!
Holla Forums is just as bad now.
It seems like egos always get in the way.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Fuck Off, Jim!
Go fuck a pig.

I'll hope blazechan takes off.

Or someone finally fixes NNTPchan. (as if)

I am glad to hear that you and others believe this. It means that we are still safe.

I'll go to lainchain, my true waifu

But for real though : I'll 3D print a bunker, ask a company to dig a big hole for "a pool" and then go bunk in my bunker my all my favorite animu

Also : sorry, but 1 person is max. already

16chan

Desktop.

Hold up a second.
That first picture, the one about endchan.
Who's that girl below the explosion?

I kek at anons who comstantly complain about the quality of this board but they are more than likely doing nothing to improve said quality. If you want this place to have some semblance of respectability, you are going to have to do your part user. Stop sitting on the sidelines, wanting to be spoon-fed. Participate and maybe this board might actually get to Holla Forums's level of usefulness.

i'll learn japtalk and go to 2ch

I'll probably keep posting on the same forums that I've been posting on since 10 years before Holla Forums existed.

Holla Forums stopped being good before Holla Forums was invented. Holla Forums was invented because the people who ruined /new/ just moved to ruin Holla Forums after /new/ was shut down.

Holla Forums was never good, but it was the best option at the time, and though it's gotten worse, it's still the best option for now.

It has gotten worse because of anons who complain but won't exert the minimum amount of energy to make it good. Like a sinking boat fulling with water and none in the boat want to lift a bucket to throw the fucking water out. I have been guilty of this at times, I admit. The only conclusion is that the meme about teenagers being the dominant user of this place must be true. In which case I feel like a man-child being here.

The thing is, each individual can only do so much. You can create as much OC as you want, and do your best to ward off cancer, but it takes a community effort, and if your community is full of newfags who are nostalgic for the times that were already shit, then you're fucked. And that's what happened here.

I'm scared.

you're right, but an exodus of 50 anons to any one site would bring it to life. it doesn't matter which, imo, although i'd favor next because it would piss the pigfarmer off to see his userbase move there. pick up your bags, anons. leave this shiteheap for another shite heap where the admin is less venal and more open minded. and when you get there, make it good.

it would be interesting to exodus, or even just use alongside, to dvach's international board and impose 8/b/'s culture on them; we have numerical superiority over them

Doesn't have to be another site. It can be another board.

non-legacy boards always go to shit, the only reason 8/b/ is popular is because of it's namesake at halfchan; newfags know where to go when they make it to 8ch

Even if all the fags leave the other fags will just follow them.
Funny how all these 8chon is ded threads pop up right after the horsefuckers got banned too.

Picture related. Extrapolate it.