90s Thread

90s Nostalgia Thread

the 90s sucked

How about 60's nostalgia instead?

Yes they did however the 90s did have a lot of cool shit come out of the decade.

Fuck off hippie.

I don't get this new 90s nostalgia meme.
I lived through them and they weren't anything great.
Makes me wonder about the people who talked about the 60s back then.

They are just edgy 12 year olds who think it is cool to act like they are from the 90s when really in reality they are not just because you were born in 1997 that does not make you a 90s child a 90s child was born in the mid to late 80s or early 90s.

/thread

le only le 90s kids will le remember this le xd

Jenteal

youre right, but I get a small rush of happiness everytime I buy a surge from a gas station or watch old PSX lets plays

Coming through, niggers

Nostalgia overload.

I remember none of that shit except Win3.1
I did spend the 90s on drugs though

Some of this is probably not 90s but I can't really be arsed to clean up a Nostalgia folder

DAE remember this guy?! lmao #90sKids

a true American hero

90s nostalgia is gay

lol

Shut the fuck up troll.

Not even a real troll; just a shitty millennial who grew up watching shitty pc cartoons, learning shitty common core in schools and probably sucking shitty black dick from a young age.

Yet more proof, were it even needed, we have been invaded by halfchan. One could make the case this entire thread is proof– but I digress, the thread is not the problem.

This

What are you talking about you silly person ?

Wasn't that the period when they cracked the human genome, and boy bands roamed the earth?

>>>/reddit/

OHHH! I have the middle and right ones!

Honestly, I was 5 or 6 when I last saw that so I can't even remember what Biker Mice from Mars was about. Now I'm rewatching the 80s-90s TMNT but maybe someday this!

I think it was about a group of mice from Mars who were bikers

I'm sure you could bend the legs on those they don't look quite right.

something about a linderberg cheese

yeah those are probably some cheap one, because I also remember them being able to sit on bikes and whatnot

We can have one here too stop it with your faggotry.

whale tails were a 90s thing? I don't remember seeing one before 2005

They were a thing by the late '90s, probably started sooner on the West Coast.

I think they went out of fashion for a few years and then made a comeback in the mid '00s, which is why you remember them from then.

fuck off millennial.

Does anyone remember these but it came with little pellets you put in and it fizzed and changed its color

Born in 1997, proud 90's kid.

You're much younger than me, I hate you

Fuck, the '90s had the most low-grade jewish bullshit in terms of cartoons, although taking a look at the current lineup of cartoons on the electric jew, this decade comes close.

Aww, those were the days.

You are not a 90s kid.

LOL 1890s.

that still happens I think

Oh, aren't you clever.

no, just not a pedo, so allowed to live around kids

1999 here, fuck me man those were the days

The good ol days

I was born in the 90's and was 9 years old when the new millennium rolled by; I'd say I was too young to really call myself a 90's kid.

However, I did have a close proximity to a 90's kid who liked this kind of music.

Just off yourself, kid

you'll faggots don't even listen to black metal