Please help me Holla Forums, I'm so tired of being fat. It's like being in a state of constant humiliation...

Please help me Holla Forums, I'm so tired of being fat. It's like being in a state of constant humiliation. No one takes you seriously, even if you're moderately intelligent, socially adapted and conversationally adept. I have everything going for me right now, except that I'm fat. I have all my IT certifications and am moving to Phoenix for some better entry level opportunity in May and also because I have a reliable circle of loyal friends who tend to defend me when some other hard asses try to punk me or something. When I was 16, I made the decision to get serious about my weight. I weighed 270 pounds, and at my first job, I ended up losing 20 pounds. This was my main motivator. By 18 years old, I weighed 190 pounds and it was the greatest I'd ever felt. It was still a fight to control myself and stay active, but then I suffered a period of much loss and desperation that caused me to feel drained and depressed. Now I'm 20…and I'm 250 pounds. It pains me to even admit that in complete anonymity because I'm admitting it to myself. I feel utterly defeated. Since this weight gain, I feel at such a loss, my goal of 180 pounds seems so far off that I cannot get myself to try and be active. Even going outside is humiliating, I'm so fucking self conscious and can't not give a fuck even if I try. Fortunately, the job I have now is physically demanding and gives me the opportunity to lose weight so long as I control my caloric intake. I understand nutrition to a substantial degree and understand calories in/out. I get all that, it was a big part of my weight loss goals. But because my family is poor, all the food is shit, and I can't get them to buy anything healthy. So meals are small, unfilling but also high in calories. My mindset is shit right now, and it seems to compound when I can't help but give into temptations like the fat ass I am. I kick myself every day because of my failure and I can't pick myself up.

I just want to feel like a normal human being. I feel like a monster.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

contrave.com/
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is exif data
raypeat.com/articles/articles/sugar-issues.shtml
toxinless.com/orange-juice
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10889799
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fats-degeneration3.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/diabetes.shtml
functionalps.com/blog/2011/06/25/stress-and-pufa-cause-diabetes-randle-cycle/
raypeat.com/articles/nutrition/oils-in-context.shtml
180degreehealth.com/hypothyroid-face/
diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:489385/FULLTEXT02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god damn dude can you fucking give a tldr jesus christ nobody wants to read your life story you fuckin faggot

Damn I can't say anything to those trips.

tl;dr, fat, shit mindset

starve yourself. eat only fruits for about 2 or 3 weeks, and when you get hungry do a drug of your choice.

Probably don't want to smoke weed, but when I drink I tend to eat a lot less. I know drinking has calories, but compared to what you would be eating it's a good substitute.

move more and eat less

and don't blame your family for being poor, that's a cop out. healthy food is cheap if you want it to be, walk to the grocery store and buy a damn apple for less than a dollar

Cut the fat off yourself with a rusty knife

I've lost 100lbs before. No joke. I've also lost smaller chunks many times. My weight tends to fluctuate.

What I've learned is that exercise isn't as important as what you eat. Basically, go to bed hungry every night. You'll feel like you're starving at first, but you'll get used to it if you're motivated.

thanks.

When should I eat? I work from 3-11pm, how do you get over skipping a meal?

Keep in mind that daylight savings is coming up really soon (if you live in a place that does that). It'll be the perfect time to make a resolution to start going for a walk or bike ride every evening. I have a hard time getting myself to do anything physically demanding when there's not a lot of sunlight.

You're not going to die. Your gut will just growl and feel empty. Mind of matter. I like to think of hunger pains as a positive sign that I'm doing something right. If you want to lose weight that bad, you'll put up with being hungry. You just get used to it until you're at your target weight.

contrave.com/

op already has huge self control issues, fasting requires the opposite. You need to want to do it, sorta like anal.

My advise to you is either pick up nicotine or grow a pair. Don't smoke cigarettes, vape or patch. Number 2 is stop eating carbs, my father was overweight and cut carbs out of his diet. Lost 12 pounds his first week and now a few months later is at a healthy weight.

Water fast or dry fast. Don't be scared of it. Tons of religious people do it.

She did 40 each and she eats for a week in between though.

Imo, she looks like death because of her poor development while fat but that's just me.

I'll have to try that. Sounds difficult though since most shit is carbs.

I've tried fasting before, it kills your metabolism. Even easing back into meals caused me to gain back everything I lost.

Nvm, she looks cute in the video but not the thumbnail.

If you lose a huge amount and eat less afterward I wouldn't think so but to each his own….

yup, hope you like coli-flower you fat fucking cow

the shaming is a great motivator tbh

Minimize your calorie intake depending on lifestyle (sedentary, active, etc(I'm going to say that it's a sedentary one)). workout out for faster results. I used to be 200 and dropped to 140.

Pic related

bump

Cushings syndrome. Might want to get someone to check.

I was in the same situation as you OP, same weight, story and everything. I'm down from 248 to 185 and I'm working on losing the last 20 pounds over the next three months. Don't worry about exercise. You probably burn about 2800 calories just sleeping all day (BMR), so it's easy to diet just for the first 50 pounds at least. Start eating about 2000 calories a day and you'll lose 1.5-2 pounds a week. It's suprising easy to eat below 2000 calories and not be hungry all the time if you eat the right food. My daily diet consists of 3 cups of milk, 2 baked potatoes, 2 bananas, a pound of chicken, two cups of broccoli, and a cup of rice, along with a shitload of water. That keeps me at 1500 calories, gives me all my nutrients, and I have to force myself to eat it all because it's so filling. I spend less than $200 on food and that includes eating out once a week. Download MyFitnessPal for your phone so you can track what you eat and how much you should be eating. Don't worry if you slip up a few days. Fucking up one day doesn't magically undo your progress, it just means you don't progress as quickly. If you follow that for the next six months you'll be down to 200lbs and to 180 in another three. If you add in exercise, it'll go even faster, but that's entirely optional.

Thanks a lot user

No problem man, I hope you make it. I've been in the same dark place you're at right now. If you need help or have questions here's a throwaway email (read as: don't bother spamming it you fucking retards) [email protected]/* */

It's a lot more than I expected to get from this board. Yeah, it is a pretty dark place. I appreciate it user.

walk a mile every day

lul

just start doing pushups and walk. alot.

Go into ketosis.

Nigger have you ever tried that shit? One fuck up and the 2 weeks it took you to get into keto are competely wasted and you have to start over.

Fat people are necessary, so thin people have somebody to laugh at

I want to laugh too :^(

What do you have?
Why not go to the gym? Or eat right? Or walk a few miles a day? Or do literally anything?

My cousin went from like a 350lb neckbeard to a 160lb not quite neckbeard after completely dropping carbs for a year or so.

Op, that means you need to lose 70 pounds, 70! that would take 9 months, it is not that hard.

Even if you're not in constant ketosis, the time it takes to get back into ketosis is shortened.

terrible advice. fruit is loaded with sugar. just because it's 'natural' sugar doesn't make it any less fattening.

the only thing that matters in weight loss is that you consume less energy than you expend.

There are a lot of lies about weight loss and women's feelings are often the source.

To lose real weight you will feel like you are starving yourself, this feeling is normal and necessary.

You won't die, it's not any more unhealthy than eating too much in the first place.

It's not your muscles or your organs screaming at you for more food it's your fat cells. It will feel like you are dying. You will feel like you're being unbearably cruel to yourself. Remember it's not YOU it's your fat that you are starving, be cruel, sneer at your pathetic blubber as it begs you for more sweet sustenance, murder it and take pleasure in its suffering.

Hunger is an achievement.

Also eat less carbs.

Also. You will have times when it feels like you've already decided that you are getting more food. That you've lost the mental battle and you're just on the way to the fridge/mcdonalds/whatever. Go sit or lay down. Let yourself think you're still on the way to food but just wait. Don't try to argue with yourself just wait. This can last as long as necessary.

If you can't work on the in work on the out. Start doing however many squats you can do each day. 10 would be a good start. Also, can oyu do push-ups? Do some (like 5, with your knees on the ground instead of a full push-up)of those. Just that small change will help a lot. You'll build muscle and lose fat. Add another squat and another push up each weak. Eventually look into "Strong lifts 5x5" it's a great program.- Good luck!

Don't listen to the anons saying starve yourself. That causes the body to switch to survival mode and store every last calorie it can.

Losing weight is simple in theory. Just burn more calories then you put in.

EXERCISE

Walk, ride a bike, do yoga. Fuck do hard physical labor. It really doesn't matter when you get down to it.

Just keep track of how many calories go in, and every single day use up more than that.

lose weight?

"Starvation mode" is a meme. It's fat woman excuse bullshit. "Starvation mode" is ketosis and its fucking awesome for losing weight.

Don't ever worry about eating too little as long as you're getting a little protein. There was a study in Scotland where a medical student starved a 300lb fat guy on vitamin tablets and water for a fucking YEAR. He was fine.

Im on mobile so i cba to find the link right now but you probably can probably google it if you're interested.

That's a myth. You said it yourself, as long as he's using energy and getting his vitamins, there's no problem.

If you want to do it the easy way then take adderall every day, it'll make you not want to shove your gullet with food. If you want to do it the right way then start running everyday and download a calorie tracker like mfp.

how long did it take for you to drop to 140?

Top Kek fpbp

You're still eating to much. Don't eat over your calorie limit for the day, even if you're still hungry. If you skip dinner and go to been hungry then your stomach will shrink overnight and you won't be as hungry the next day.

Or just stay a pathetic fat ass, it's your choice.

Post pictures of yourself so we can laugh and you'll be more motivated to lose weight

You think you have problems?
I'm 50 years old, have a form of Giantism (Marfans Syndrome), body falling apart, 6' 8" tall, 145 lbs, have never been able to gain weight my whole life even when my life depended on it, which it often has. I've actually been down to 95 lbs at this height several times.
Everyone has problems. The only reason I responded like a fucking whiner is to show you what you sound like. You aren't literally dying, yet. Buck up and recognize your responsibility to yourself, your family and friends. Don't listen to negativity. You can and will get healthy, or you won't. I can't count the number of times that doctors told me I was soon to die. Try some fucking yoga, Holla Forumsro! At least you have lungs to breathe with. Mine are shot. I eat healthy, I exercise and I stay focused on living. You should do the same. Being focused on being a fat fuck is doing you no good. Stop seeing yourself that way. I'll stop seeing myself as a dying old man, ok? How about that?
Trust me, you've got it easy, young punk! GTFO o' your basement once in awhile!

Eat less. That's literally it.

I can vouch for a no carb diet. 95% of fat people are fat because of carbs

shut up fatty

this
if being a depressed obese faggot incapable of breeding were genetic, that would have dropped from the gene pool a long time ago.

eat less.

im 5'5" was 130 when i graduated high school
4 years later after wanting to kill myself i ballooned up to 200 pounds which is obese.

i've been eating less and i'm back down to 140, on my way to 130 again

also stop taking any antidepressants

I'm going to call bullshit on this. I did coke every day for months on end and never lost weight. Granted, I was drinking with it, so nevermind. Anything I would have lost I kept on by drinking probably an 18 pack a day.

Coke is an expensive habit, and I'm glad I don't fuck with it anymore. Just wish I could have that $10k back. Never fucked with adderall though.

those are two different things.

anti depressants actually made me lose 30 lbs.

that was a really long winded way to say you have no clue what you're talking about. And if you want to keep it off drink liquor diluted with water, take it from a former anorexic who likes to party and loved addy.

Both are stimulants, but who gives a shit.

I still drink beer, but sometimes whiskey on the rocks is good. I did my fair share of experimentation with drugs when I was younger, but I pretty much just drink now. I mean I fucked with adderall a time or two, but it never did anything for me. Guess I must have ADHD and never got diagnosed.

whiskey is the great, I only drink now as well. Want to see some tits?

If you're actually a female and timestamp, sure. Otherwise, there's plenty of tits on the internet.

sure took you a while to photoshop that.

LOL I had to get a good pic and look up how to remove the exif data

what is exif data

NEWFAG

hilarious but seriously what is it

if you don't know then don't worry about it, just wanted to make sure I don't get doxxed.
YOU'RE WELCOME BTW.

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is exif data

nice dubs, but if those are actually your tits, post another one with your right hand covering up your left tit. And write the date on the timestamp.

I know it's dark but it says the date on the 1st stamp retard

Why are you such a slut? Have some decency you whore.

because it's fun, and if you had a pussy and tits you'd do it too- next question

How is posting pictures of your boobs fun in any way? If you want attention just say it bluntly.

no shit sherlock, it's late and I'm bored

Look, faggot, I am not her but you really need to go back to your anime, okay.

Ok Whiteknight thanks for your input. Maybe the slut will give you a picture of her ass for your heroic valor.

maybe I'll put a sharpie in it too…
I miss 4chan

Show said sharpie!

One day you will grow up and realize internet whores only use you to make themselves feel good.

Another fatty here. One thing that really killed my motivation to become thin is how fucking long it takes. I tried losing weight a few years back, I went to the gym every other day, would walk a couple of miles and tried to run for at least 30 minutes and keep building up my endurance. My motivation dried up when after a month or so I wasn't seeing and results and didn't feel any different. I'm sure my expectations are unrealistic, but 9 months is a long time to keep that shit up for the desired results. I just accepted my life as a fat fuck.

eh, I'm not going to keep posting wins if no one is interested and I'm just going to keep getting berated by a salty fag

do it for the lurkers

there is only one fag in here

Ignore his gay ass. God I wish the gay community would leave Holla Forums with their traps and bronies.

lurker here, do it for me.
sharpie in pooper.

How sad. Trying to garner more attention from these virgins since your boob pics weren't very good.

Pointing out the reality of a situation doesn't make someone gay. Grow a brain buddy.

God, shut up. Talk more than a bitch.

Leave the thread if you don't like it.

I'm just going to OP a thread tomorrow night with more wins, hopefully there will be some other old fag sluts lurking.

titposter come back

I haven't completed the formalities yet.

Low carbs diets and ketosis is a dangerous meme that can work short term but fucks up your metabolism in the end. I've never been obese, but I recently started losing my meager fat deposits by eating more and living stress free. I don't even lift right now. All I did was start by adding plenty of iodized salt and later adding plenty of sugar from fruit. I just started eating fruit throughout the day and now even my average glutes are changing shape to be more aesthetic. When I was lifting, stubborn fat deposits in areas like that were not redistributing. It seems the answer is to increase your metabolism by eating more of the good stuff. If fruit counts as sugar, I'm a sugar addict now, and I feel really healthy and happy.
1. Eat oranges, mandarins, or tangerines between meals. (Never grapefruit.)
2. Have fruit or fruit juice with every single high protein meal.
3. Avoid polyunsaturated fats. This means no vegetable oils, no tree nuts, and no fatty fish.
4. No high fructose corn syrup. It's not the same as fructose from fruit, because it secretly has mercury and starches.
5. Stay in good mineral balance by drinking milk, supplementing magnesium, and having a bit extra salt.
raypeat.com/articles/articles/sugar-issues.shtml
>>>/fit/116677

No fish oils, no omega 3s or 6s, and no seeds either.

I'll try this. The only thing that ever worked for me for weight loss was getting high on weed and psychedelics and not eating.

check 'em

Don't misunderstand me though. Ketosis and starving does work. The end result if done too long is to make you hypothyroid or diabetic however, and it's easy to burn muscle tissue along with the fat when dieting like that. If you stay high in fruit sugar, your muscles stay fed and don't whither away as easily. Also, it's really pleasing to stroke my sweet tooth every single day with tasty mandarins or orange juice.

If you end up relying more on orange juice refer to this chart:
toxinless.com/orange-juice

False information. Do not believe this guy. Ketosis does not "fuck up your metabolism" or "make you diabetic."

Don't be so fat.

Why do people do this? Like, just get rid of the problem, faggot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10889799

raypeat.com/articles/articles/fats-degeneration3.shtml

raypeat.com/articles/articles/diabetes.shtml

functionalps.com/blog/2011/06/25/stress-and-pufa-cause-diabetes-randle-cycle/

Low carb diets are bad because you will make up the extra calories by consuming tons of fat which will inevitably involve lots of polyunsaturated fat. That's what happened when I did low carb. I ate tree nuts, plenty of fish, took fish oil supplements, poured olive oil on everything, etc in order to get my calories in. My metabolism shut down and I didn't even get obese, but I was starting to experience the signs of metabolic syndrome.

Nigga just regulate what you eat and go for a walk once in a while.

Stop eating until you are full and just eat half of what you ate before, save the rest for tomorrow. Once a month dont eat at all for the entire day once you get used to this new eating schedule, this will shrink your stomach

Ketosis is just a meme that took hold because starving will make you lose weight, and surprise surprise, it's not that healthy to just starve in general. It's actually stressful, and it would seem human metabolism is not meant to really thrive on a low carb diet. It's meant to survive on it. Our similarities to certain primates actually suggest our metabolisms are best suited to frequent fruit intake as a major part of the diet. The reason is simple: we don't synthesize vitamin C within our bodies like nearly every single other organism except frugivores and various primates. Eating fruit alone is not smart, but this is a big flashing sign that we may be genetically wired to make significant use of it.

unlike

Humans have gone through entire eras with ketosis diets.

And in fact, several native populations live entirely on it today, and have been for centuries, of not millennia.

If you mean famine or scarcity eras, then yes that is to be expected. People do what they can to get by.

Name them and their diets and I will see what I can find to either contradict the idea either that it is healthy or that they actually have low carb intake.

You can do better than this if you actually want to debate. Look at the resources I just posted. Follow my example or do better than me.

Eskimos for one. The Sami people also did, and humans living on glaciers during the ice age. I know arrogance is hard to overcome, it's K.

I'm bored now, goodbye.

And no, I do not mean famine or scarcity. I mean an abundance of meat and an absence of carbs for thousands of years, to which humans are now perfectly adapted.

raypeat.com/articles/nutrition/oils-in-context.shtml

180degreehealth.com/hypothyroid-face/

diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:489385/FULLTEXT02

My current understanding is that Sami probably ate similarly to Eskimos in many regards, and that neither diet is very ideal, perhaps even worse if you don't have an evolutionary history of eating like Eskimos.

Also, assuming you are the same person, I find it odd that you say you do not mean famine or scarcity but your examples, Eskimos, Sami, or humans living on glaciers are precisely those situations. Those are all at the very least ecological scarcity situations if not sometimes famine. How else should one describe polar regions with long winters and plenty of ice and snow to go around? Why wouldn't they eat fish? What the fuck else is there? These people historically ate like that out of necessity. We can't say that there definitely isn't a more optimal diet for Eskimos, like the kind I propose, because they likely haven't tried it in large numbers since their ancestors started roaming so far north. If you compare them to the rest of living humans, that traditional way of life seems to be the definition of a survival diet, not an optimal diet.

Small note: It's also true that vitamin C can be acquired through meat, but the human inability to synthesize vitamin C should not be understood as mutation promoted merely by carnivorous eating in my opinion. It has to be understood through further context: carnivores generally synthesize vitamin C (All do?) and primates considered closely related to humans (and who do not synthesize vitamin C) eat a ton of fruit. It is through comparison to pure carnivores and to our genetic relatives that I see the hint that fruit is a big deal for human metabolism in general. I do not rule out that anybody has adapted better to less fruit, but I would consider it strange if there existed a group who could not "revert" back to a diet with much fruit and subsequently thrive.

The ice age was not a famine for humanity. It was a shift in diet. There's a difference between famine and an abundance of protein and fat.

Let me reemphasize that I said scarcity or famine. It doesn't matter. Why was there a shift in diet? Necessity because scarcity of some of the things they used to eat seems to be the obvious answer. I don't understand why you keep dressing up icy climates in different words when "ecological scarcity" seems quite objective. Much of the polar regions are considered deserts after all. This is just playing semantics unless you have something more substantial to say.

If this is in the context of animals whose evolutionary path was to consume many fruits (hominidae) and fruit is scarce, then yes this is still a scarcity no matter how you want to describe it.

I know two girls who were fat and stopped being fat because they got surgery (parts of their digestive system were removed).
Both of them were married (while fat) and had children. Nobody cared about them being fat, except doctors who said their fatness was a health risk.
They lost half their weight in a couple of months and had to control the way they eat.

TL;DR: if instead of whinning you did something, you would be a happier person.

IMPORTANT
Don't listen to the niggers telling you to starve yourself. All you'll do is fuck up your metabolism and make your problem worse. Don't skip meals or obsess over calories. Just eat food with high nutritional content so you need to consume less in the long run.

There is ONE solution to being a fat fuck, and it's not some metabolism-fucking miracle diet.

>GET A FUCKING GYM MEMBERSHIP

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

Losing weight starter pack for you, OP. I was 320 at my heaviest, user. You can do this.

Ray Peat on benefits of fructose

Ray Peat on the Randle Cycle or Randle Effect, fats.