Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

no, he's a furfag and a gay. Literally, he is a homosexual.

Is OP a faggot who fucks male animals ?
Discuss

no
>>>/furry/

there was this podcast/google talk thing where someone asked if he was gay and he basically admitted it. I tried to search for it on kiketube but I had no luck.

What new cückoldry is this? There are only about ten threads.

Yeah, but he's mentioned several times that he uses Holla Forums, and said on a podcast that he "wants to see more websites that are like Holla Forums" or something like that.

So he seems like a chantard at least. Maybe he's gay, but he also makes videos talking about genetic differences between men and women and between different races, so he's definitely not bluepilled, especially by bong standards.

fuck off Milo

Nigger he's made videos about genetic differences affecting intelligence in different racial groups. That's pretty fucking a conspiracy theorist.

Nice try, Milo

I said "r-edpilled". R-edpilled must be word filtered.

a conspiracy theorist

It's almost like he's a faggot that's shilling his shitty pseudo-intellectual content. I haven't watched anything by the guy in a while but from what I remember it was mostly unbearable strawmen that were insulting to anyone's intelligence who watched it, regardless of where you stand on the political spectrum.

His voice is unbearable
also, his profile pic of a smug anime girl isn't anime enough, so if he changes it by adding kawaii desu~ as a caption, I will let him pass

a conspiracy theorist

Honestly, as long as the people he was strawmanning were the enemy, I don't have a problem with that.

Is Milo the same Milo who used to tripfag on 4chon?

Internet atheists are trash

Newfriends can't red​​pill

Fuck no. He does what every "aut-right" duck does, watch a liberal video, pause every two seconds to make a witty comment, and say how much he loves sucking dick

/thread

benis xdd

benis xdd

Who's the faggot blue buck?

Who? How do these youtube fags get any attention? Seriously, go read a book. Play a video game. Anything is better than listening to nobody rant about nothing.

he's a furry with a fence post stuck up his ass.
NO