It's been 5 years now

Sir Anders Behiring Breivik still trolling liberals, feminists and SJWs behind bars
encyclopediadramatica.se/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
weeklystandard.com/terrorist-anders-breivik-now-claims-he-lied-about-pro-israel-views-to-diguise-nazi-beliefs/article/782844
jdl-uk.org/2012/04/anders-breivik-kangaroo-court-and-lies.html
gatesofvienna.net/2014/01/breiviks-double-psychology/
counter-currents.com/2012/05/greg-johnsons-breivik-a-strange-new-respect/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/breivik-imposing-costs-on-the-multicultural-elites/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/breivik-sending-a-message-to-the-elites/
counter-currents.com/2012/07/anders-breiviks-closing-statement-final-day-june-22-2012/
chromatism.net/fjordman/breivik-ideological.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Anders_Behring_Breivik
web.archive.org/web/20110725225106/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8660877/Norway-shooter-Anders-Behring-Breivik-listened-to-Clint-Mansell-during-spree.html
archive.is/NBcBu
archive.is/SGPF0
gatesofvienna.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/fjordman-is-anders-behring-breivik.htmly
archive.is/OUGch
youtube.com/watch?v=vDr6SjPMRzs&bpctr=1469315393
youtube.com/watch?v=jp7zNGrvx7k
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4102618,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Breifist bump for the Commander.

He a real Norwegian

Fucking up cucks and Nu-males

He a real Norwegian

Fight your race fight for your life!

Free Breivik

He is our Nelson Mandela. He may be a terrorist, but he's our terrorist. And when we win, he goes free – and the King of Norway grants him a peerage with a landed estate on Utoya Island.

It's getting to the point in Europe. I wouldn't be surprise in we see sir Breivik become prime minister one day

If there were more of him maybe Europe wouldn't deserve this. I'm not European or American but I can say that anyone who gets stepped on and doesn't fight back deserves to be stepped on. How many revolts have happened in many countries on this planet and how many of them were illegal. What is stopping the west from rising up anonymously and unorganized to end this shit. Are you afraid, are you afraid you'll die, are you afraid to be called a racist? There are sparks but for how long must we wait for this spark to go down the gunpowder trail and kick this baby off. Excuse me if I sound like a government false-flag.

You see, user. In America and Europe we enjoy a certain quality of life, many are too afraid to jeopardize that life. A few aren't but most are. Things have to get worse.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

I suppose you are new here aren't you ?

What quality of life. Distractions via entertainment, GMO, pollution, communist Jew politicians, it'd be easier and preferable to fall into chaos and die fighting martial law than continuing live in some purgatorial cyberpunk madhouse, life is stagnating prison over there. Society has too many restrictions on our human nature and we become robots with sore cocks and no balls, the lion is within us and it wants blood, man can no longer be men anymore in this chasm of "civilization". Let the cowboys roam again where duels are common, the strong body allows to be nude to view its greatness, all obese and gay people and junkies and bankers and the other slim be deported to some savage land or shot. Excuse my hectic writing, I just don't know where to begin and explain it all, this place is just beautiful, if only we were outside.

We've no reason to suppose, you are a jew here aren't you.

Still you managed some dubs, though minus points for being a kike

Prove me wrong, retard.

Impecable logic.

He like what anonymous to be. But with balls

Zionist Freemason agent will hang the day of the rope for all the white children he murdered.

They were the politicians of tomorrow, you make the bank unrobbable than kill the robber, you kill the source of the sickness than the symptoms. These are not countrymen they are communists, no oath but to the destruction of home and culture and race and religion, just a radical change of gray.

Nice info.

Why did he go at leftists and not he Jews causing the leftists kike?

Oy vey, the ethnic pro-queer, pro-multiculturalism, pro-israel, jew who killed whites protesting against israel, is really a goy who will go down in history as a white hero who double bluffed everyone to the point where his purpose for the Mossad assisted terrorism did absolutely nothing positive for white survival.

Can you remind me how many kikes he killed in his two [lone-wolf] acts of terrorism that fateful day, with the able assistance of security services from Tel Aviv?

Holy fuck I just realized that iv'e been on imageboards for 9 fucking years.

I am here with you guys forever, wherever we end up.

Because those old coots would be replaced, you kill children in a genocide because they grow up to men. They will have their rope but it was the children who needed to be handled. You are also volatile, use shitty sarcasm, you are probably fat and ironically subhuman, this is no place for LARPers.

You are simply ridiculous.

Then you go after their parents. If he really wanted to bring down the enemies of Europeans, then he should have shot up the parliament when it was in session and blown up Marxist gathering places, not killing children who have zero political power and blowing up random, possibly innocent Norwegians.

Educate yourself before you post, summerfag.

weeklystandard.com/terrorist-anders-breivik-now-claims-he-lied-about-pro-israel-views-to-diguise-nazi-beliefs/article/782844

>When dealing with media psychopaths, a good way to counter their tactics is to use double-psychology, or at least so I thought. The compendium was, among other things, of a calculated and quite cynical (the 2+?+?=6-approach), created to strengthen the ethnocentrist wing in the contra-jihad movement, by pinning the whole thing on the anti-ethnocentrist wing (many of the leaders are pro-multiculti social democrats or liberalists), while at the same time protecting and strengthening the ethnocentrist-factions. The idea was to manipulate the MSM and others so that they would launch a witch-hunt and send their against our opponents. It worked quite well.

Oy vey, he was just trolling you goys…er guys

he's one of us, if you wear a kipper and follow the TaImud that is…

And nothing supports that he was ever a "nazi", not his manifesto, not his internet posts and not his past. He was a freemason with a Jewish mother for fucks sake.

Nelson Mendela saved people from progress and rule of law.
Caused more death and suffering in the end.
Statistically Breivik took out some future rapists.

Go Schlomo, kill dat white man like Breivik

There will come day when we bust kommander out.

Still no Anders Behiring Breivik RPG maker game

What a mastermind. I didn't realize Breivik was Bane IRL.

I'd prefer a Doom mod

You have to admit, he is a good planner.
I'm not sure how big he is though.

FUCKING 4chan faggot

BREZIONIST WAS A FREEMASON JEW USED TO DEMONIZE WHITE NATIONALSIM

THAT'S WHY HE TROLLS STUPID MEANINGLESS SHIT LIKE SJW

IF YOU'RE GOING TO KILL

YOU DON'T KILL SCHOOL KIDS

YOU KILL MERKEL OR SOROS, OR SOMEONE REAL

ISIS NEVER KILLS THEIR REAL ENEMIES BECAUSE ISIS ISN'T REAL – THEY ARE JEWS

SO ISIS KILLS INNOCENTS SO JEWS CAN SUPPORT MORE HOLY WARS

FUCKING FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!!

Those shoots were nothing more than workplace violence.

The motives are not yet known.

Breivik once fucked a black girl, therefore he cannot be nationalist.

and?

How killing cultral marxist is "demonizing nationalism"? Are you PRfaggot?

How is asking for the kill count of jews to be at least a little higher than none at all whatsoever, suggesting "to not do anything"?

Where will you be when we bust out based Breivik ?

As in, a roof over our heads and food in our bellies. I don't disagree that the things you mentioned are true, but it's not enough to drive normies over the edge. All they know is the zoo.

KILL ALL THE CULTURAL MARXIST SCUM

You're a newfag and you ought to be hanged on charges of retardation and heresy

gatesofvienna.net/2014/01/breiviks-double-psychology/

That's how bad you want to believe it.

I don't understand what you're trying to say, user

Oh you mean the next generation of Norwegian culturally marxist politicians? Good riddance.

This muh h'white race amerikike nonsense really needs to stop.

Breivik is pro-fag.

He's pro traditional family roles.

I suppose I'm pro-fag too if I say homo-propaganda needs to be banned but homosexuality allowed as long as it's not talked about in public.

If you don't advocate madatory treatment for fags and imprisonment in asylums for the criminally insane for any who refuse then you might as well be pro-fag.

So be it. Fags have always existed, only after the 60s have they made it seem like it's acceptable. Before that they weren't a problem because faggotry wasn't anything to be pride about.

proud *

It's been five years since a kike who had plastic surgery to look more nordic went ahead and murdered white kids as a jewish revenge for their calling for a boycott of Israel.

I'm no fan of the labour party, but a bunch of dumb kids can be turned around. Just about nobody is redpilled at that age.

does anyone have the breivik manifesto?

Read the thread, doofus

The thing is not significant and served only as a distraction and misdirection, Breivik has said that the manifesto was mostly ripped and plagiarized.

How many jews died in you hero Breivik's adventures?

If the answer is none then you can go into the ovens, Schlomo.

This

Five years already? I can remember that day quite well, where I was, how I saw it on TV, the discussions afterwards.

Incredible how time flies. Damn.

Breivik will be remembered as a hero in the white ethnostate that is to come.

Sieg Heil

So painful to watch the damage limitation and piss poor CIA-Kike rehabilitation attempts to paint the zionist white child killing ethnic jew Anders (((Behring)))-Breivik as anything but a zionist terrorist serving international jewry's aims and needs

+ Too many more to mention need delousing from this place

How killing cultural marxist youth is going along with jewry aims, Shlomo?

There is always next time

How is killing white kids because they had the gall to protest against and call to boycott israel not in the sole interests of jewry, you filthy broken-'Engrish' kike.

A couple of questions I'd like any of you CIA-kikes to explain:
Since when does not killing kikes or Zionist jews (or even their lickspittle shabbos goyim zog-controlled politicians) amount to a white nationalist hero?

Tell me Schlomo agent X20, how many kikes were harmed during that zionist-terror production in Norway?

Try harder next time. You are reducing the quality of this board.

Any idea how to get rid of this ridiculous pop function?

Or at least a fix so that when you hide a thread the JewTube embed is also hidden?

counter-currents.com/2012/05/greg-johnsons-breivik-a-strange-new-respect/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/breivik-imposing-costs-on-the-multicultural-elites/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/breivik-sending-a-message-to-the-elites/

counter-currents.com/2012/07/anders-breiviks-closing-statement-final-day-june-22-2012/

chromatism.net/fjordman/breivik-ideological.pdf

Also check YouTube for some long videos of the trial.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Anders_Behring_Breivik

Oy vey, he was just trolling you goys…er guys

he's one of us, if you wear a kipper and follow the TaImud that is…

This.

Can be fixed with reeducation and uncucked news media. There was no reason for those nice white kids to die. The only people that support Breivik are edgy angsty teen absolute beta losers.

Did Hitler kill young Germans who had grown up under the Weimar years? No. It's absolutely fucking stupid.

This is the definitive book on Commander Breivik and the attack, at least until we can write our own some time in the distant future.

All in all it's a lot more fair than it needed to be, and I recommend it.

every thread about Breivik ever

Breivik didn't kill any humans, just (((social democrats)))

Yet not one single kike…

Kek

and?

The problem with that outlook is that ideologies, especially those of indoctrinated young people, change.

Francis Parker Yockey was a Marxist during his youth, yet he went on to become one of the most important White men of the past century.

Apparently he listened to music during the act.
web.archive.org/web/20110725225106/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8660877/Norway-shooter-Anders-Behring-Breivik-listened-to-Clint-Mansell-during-spree.html
As Breivik described how he would prepare himself for his deadly rampage, he wrote: “I can’t possibly imagine how my state of mind will be during the time of the operation, though. It will be during a steroid cycle and on top of that; during an ephedrine rush, which will increase my aggressiveness, physical performance and mental focus with at least 50-60 per cent but possibly up to 100 per cent.

“In addition, I will put my iPod on max volume as a tool to suppress fear if needed. I might just put Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell on repeat as it is an incredibly powerful song. The combination of these factors (when added on top of intense training, simulation, superior armour and weaponry) basically turns you into an extremely focused and deadly force, a one-man-army.”

nice anecdotal evidence you have there

Archive link: archive.is/NBcBu
How did I not know this? Shame on me.
Heil Breivik!

I love finding new buddies on Holla Forums!

What's so heroic and noble about killing white schoolchildren who wanted to boycott israel?

It's going to be a real struggle to rehabilitate the zionist terroorist and ethnic jew Anders (((Behring)))-Breivik, which makes me wonder why all of a sudden this is being pushed by the CIA-kikes in the alt-right Holla Forums etc.

In real life anyone talking like this would have the solid shit beaten out of them.

So you're saying people never grow out of retarded ideologies?

I can understand having respect for people like Robert Mathews who took up arms against ZOG, but nothing Breivik did was even the least bit admirable. It was Columbine-tier.

non-white detected

what part of the word nationalist do you not understand?

This.

Also, Norwegian newspapers have (((NATO))) chief Jens Stoltenberg faking sympathy. At least he is exceedingly bad at it, that murderous piece of shit!

They were white kids you kike. KIDS who don't know shit because they have been brainwashed since they were born.

That's why you'll only see it on Holla Forums where Hasbara can shitpost their hatred for whites from the safety of Tel Aviv. If ONE kike in Norway dares open his mouth like that in public his hooked devil nose will be punched into his skull with such force that he will be unidentifiable.

I know Breivik is awesome because he even offends the weak-spirited on Holla Forums.

What if you were in Fallujah and a little kid was pointing an AK at you? would you pull the trigger?

Cultural genocide is no different. We're being guerilla'd in our own lands. It's merely a slow death of all of us, instead of the rapid death of an individual.

Breivik did nothing wrong and if you're too weak to stomach bad PR, get the fuck and go to r/the_donald or 4chan.

Holla Forums is for hardened totenkopf motherfuckers

I've made threads on Breivik that discuss his real views several times over the years. But some people just don't want to hear it. They just re-post the dubious Mason* and Zionist infographs.

Here are the relevant parts of his letter, clarifying and explaining his position:

* He had some distant cousin who was a Mason. Breivik was looking for a cause, somewhere to belong, so he went to a few meetings. He didn't like it and that was that.

AFAIK, he was quite partial to the Paul Oakenfold remix.

Here's the rest of Anders' mixtape:

Claudia Cazacu feat. Audrey Gallagher – Freefalling

Audrey Gallagher – Holding Onto Nothing

Armin Van Buuren feat. Audrey Gallagher – Hold On To Me (Extended Mix)

Lange Ft. Sarah Howells – Fireworks (Club Mix)

Lasgo, Milk Inc, Sylver – Faithless: Insomnia (Live)

Knut Avenstroup Haugen – ‘Age of Conan’ Soundtrack Tracks 1, 25, 6

Helene Bøksle – Age of Conan Theme

Armin van Buuren – Sound Of Goodbye

*John O’Callaghan – Big Sky (Agnelli & Nelson remix)
(*Anders Behring Breivik Comment: “Audrey Gallagher is amazing. Myfavourite vocal trance track”)

Lange feat. Sarah Howells “Let It All Out”

Delerium Feat Jael – After All (Svenson And Gielen Remix)

*Lange feat. Sarah Howells – Out of the Sky (Original mix)
(*Anders Behring Breivik Comment: “Forward to 01.10?)

Lange Ft. Sarah Howells – Fireworks (Club Mix)

Kike detected.

That's shit-tier damage control. Do you also believe that Colin Lidell was "only pretending to be retarded" when he wrote that hit piece against Anglin?

why?
how would it benefit me or my country, the only thing I care about?

Because it weakens the jews, who are the cause of the problems in your country.

Are you a kike, or just an Aut-Right hobbyist?

maybe if you ask nicely

He listened to trance music during the massacre?
This keeps getting weirder and weirder.

That's it, fam. That's what Brevik did.
But you refuse to hear it.
You can read the things I posted ITT if you'd like to know more.

Except that's no what happened at all. White Nationalists, who were ultimately blamed for the attack, were the only people who pointed out the fact that he was a zio-cuck.

There are also exchanges that he had no reason to think would ever be released where expressed the same views as in his manifesto.

archive.is/SGPF0

Your pro-Breivik conspiracy theory is almost Holocaust-tier.

His true nature as an evil fascist? The only thing wrong with Israel is that they make white goyim fight their wars and finance their existence.
Killing and oppressing Arabs, which is what the leftist pole smokers that Breivik wasted were concerned about, is perfectly fine and, in fact, admirable.

You're retarded.

>>>/trs/

A little reminder that only the jewish Defence League ever backed and supported the ethnic jew Anders (((Behring)))-Breivik slaughtering white schoolkids because they opposed isreal.

Read all the JDL comments after the article, they are repeated here by the same agitating CIA-kikes ITT

Took a look at it.

Here's a cap from an official JDL comment.

The usual autistic long winded alphabet soup where he tried to contain his hatred, but the talmudspeak came out full force at the end there.

JEWS THINK OF NORWEGIANS AS ANIMALS AND INSECTS!

Hmmm, perhaps this comment by one of the usual hasbara on Breibart could explain the recent activity trying to paint Breivik as a white hero…

So, when the day comes you won't kill cultural Marxists if they are young and white?

We must execute all our enemies when the time comes, race traitors, coal burners, Marxists, and even the religious if they fight us.

Just because they are children doesn't mean we have the luxury of sparing them.

Also: Breivik is a troll. A master level troll who trained on fucking call of duty and got into the top 10 of the high score and that makes him cool in my book.

Also:

His manifesto was even more trolling and psychological warfare.

Fucking namefag scum.

When the day comes, when every last kike, and non-white is removed from our soil, then you can avenge your urges on the unborn children of all you despise…

At the time that the Mossad operative and ethnic jew Breivik killed the children they were not yet adults, and had as of yet done nothing to warrant pre-emptive punishment.

What's your take on the recent rehabilitation of the zionist terrorist and ethnic jew Anders (((Behring)))-Breivik, considering the german shooter is being portrayed as a copycat killer…?

Pragmatism dictates that in order to exterminate an ideology you must kill several generations out of the enemy.

And in this case, they had done something.

Notice how for some reason, Norway has a much smaller refugee problem.

I'm betting Breivik's pre-emptive strike did enough damage to Marxist thought in the area that it had a ripple effect on the refugee flows to norway.

He managed to get a 21year sentence and gets to play ps3 games.

10/10 trolling. That is my opinion of him.

Fuck you. We can not afford to lose any more white lives, especially not adolescents who can be detoxed from politial correctness. They are victims of normalcy bias. They are spoon fed this shit since they learn to speak and are kept in constant fear. What the fuck do you think will happen?

The young people will be turned over as things gain momentum. This will happen as the destabilization continues.

It did nothing but paint them as martyrs and serve as a conduit for jews autistic revenge fantasy against Norway for supporting Palestine. Unfortunately for jews, people found out Breivik is a crypto who had surgery to look nordic, as well as his zionist ties, so he did a 180 and (((coincidentally))) became an "ebul nadsi" just in time for the court appearance so that the blame could be shifted from the zionists and put on the white nationalists instead.

This bullshit is getting trite and you talentess fucks keep repeating the same shit over and over again.

Le breivik was a zionist meme is so fucking tired, even DailyStormer now promotes him. He managed to take a huge shit on zionists and kill the next generation of socialists traitors. He's a hero and a true national socialist. Heil Breivik.

Protested against israel and called for its boycott, which is the only position of every decent goy in zionist occupied Europe, and elsewhere in the world.

This CIA-kike attempt at rehabilitating the zionist terrorist ethnic kike, won't work you know

They were just perpetuating the jewish anti-racist muh holocaust narrative, Israel is bad because it is the jewish version of white supremacist KKK nazism who oppress dindu POCs, not because the ethnic jew is the enemy and an occupier. They delusionally really only want to have arabs and jews singing kumbayah around bonfires while we and the arabs would love to see the kikes in pyres.

He killed children… white ones that could have been saved.

Is that what you call Antifa?

Let me guess. You were one of the faggots that defended Antifa in the Battle of Dindu Park. Remember that shameful thread?

Oh no I'm talking about the rightist youth, and other political extremists who want their vision of the world, normal people are cattle who are afraid of confrontation and wouldn't have the slightest clue as to what was happening and certainly those little communist faggots would fight us. The government fears its civilians.

is that antifa guy still in a coma?

These were the offspring of Norway's leftist elite attending a summer camp organized by the labour party's youth wing, which they were all members of.
You'd have better chances converting faggots and junkies than those people. Some of them were not even white.

See>>6841814

You aren't going to kill traitor's?

Then you will also die a traitors death.

If you have listened to Pierce then the actions of Breivik make perfect sense. The reason why we were conquered by the jews is because we remained neutral when we needed to act. The constant bashing by the MSM forced people to talk about the issue and pick a side.

What part of THEY WERE CHILDREN don't you understand? Do you really think anyone but your fellow Tel Aviv butt-buddies will circlejerk over your calls to kill whites?

Most of the victims were white, and they could still be converted. When they are dead however, they are guaranteed not to be converted, for obvious reasons. You don't need me to explain to you why that is too, do you?

What's the true story there? That was certainly the MSM narrative, but I've heard people say the "kids" were mostly antifa and/or muds in their late teens.

I've never seen any pics of the victims. Do any exist?

They were some of the least likely people to be converted and the most likely to cause actual damage to society. If you don't already see how permanently removing far-leftists with established political connections from society is desirable, then there is very little I can say to convince you. Regardless of your opinion on murdering your political opponents (if you don't want to call them traitors, which is what they actually are), it should really be self-evident that them being gone is a good thing.

But they weren't children. They were adults and young adults.
Take your lies elsewhere.

This is why parents can be hard to work with, they feel a pain tingle when they see children die.

I dont care.

They where cognizant enough to make their choices and where old enough to damage society.

Good riddance.

You are not very Holla Forums.

Also, israeli kids can range to the point where they look almost white.

Doesnt mean we have the luxury of not eradicating them.

So all this hasbara CIA-kike activity over the past few months in trying to rehabilitate the ethnic jew Anders (((Behring)))-Breivik was because of this terror attack that happened today in Germany.

The cheeky brass necked kikes even went so far as to try and use the crypto kike Fjordman as the evidence he was a go
gatesofvienna.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/fjordman-is-anders-behring-breivik.htmly double bluffing everyone with his manifesto.

Any anons worth their salt will note each and every ID that have been pushing this new false jewish narrative that breivik was a real goy doing it for the white nationalist cause, promoting the killing of whites that boycotted israel.

The Satanic kikes had this event in the offing for months it seems.

Then there was that aborted Viernheim Theater effort that went all wrong for the establishment so they pulled the whole scam halfway through, not before showing their hand to us first mind.

A serious cull is needed, not just here of all the agitating kikes, but knowing who those in the alt-right media who were also part of this rehabilitation of the zionist terrorist white child killing breivik.

Nobody believes the jewish new narrative, but all those IDs pushing this lie need to be nuked for good.

They can go back to their homebase at the JDL/Gates of Vienna and some of the more popular CIA-kike trap 'alt-right' websites out there and plot their next pro Breivik rehab from there

Kikes doing all they can to have the goyim fighting all their wars t.
We've been here before, Never Again, this time kikes you gotta go for real this time

It's obvious to anyone with half a gentile brain.

Impersonation is the name of the game. This is what jews did when they pushed the romper stomper and American History X stereotypes.

Actually, that's what they've done since the holohoax.

However, since Breivik spazzed out in his manifesto and ranted on about his zio crusader shit, people (who research outside of jew controlled media) started putting the pieces together.

Then suddenly, just in time for the trail when PR could be gained, overnight Breivik converts from counterjihad ziocuck to the jewish created stereotype "neo-nazi" and it's like the newspapers already had their articles written in advance.

They keep him from communicating with the outside world in fear of him spazzing out and spilling the beans again.

BREIVIK ISOLATION IS THE SAME AS HOLOHOAX DENIAL LAWS!

They are afraid of the truth coming out, so they have to protect the evidence! This is why nobody except (((people of particular importance))) get to communicate with him.

He spazzed out once, and the cat is out of the bag. They are scared shitless of him spilling more beans.

he literally wrote a letter bluntly stating how the zionist shit was a literal trick for the media

Would you kill nigger babies and jew babies traitor? yes or no?

You try to undermine our heroes. Even dorner despite being a nigger is a patron saint of Holla Forums

No Fjordman, a lying kike, did a damage limitation exercise to distance the zionist neo-cons and counter jihad jewish organisations assisting [provoking/agitating and financing] him in killing kids but preparing the media to go out and blame the white goy 'nazis' for a special EU Merkel- (((Kasner))) stasi style shutdown.

Such a white hero that he killed white kids before they could even vote who were against zionist kike-HQ israel, so they were already part way on our side, the kind Holla Forums are trying to reach out to and not kill..,
At least not before we've rid ourselves of the true kiken-vermin.

Anyone not using all their time to oppose at least some element of international jewry in their day is our most immediate and direct threat, in need of ovening.

Anders Behring Breivik closing statements to the court, English Subtitles, Part 1

Wasn't there a rumor that he had ties to Pam Geller? The "I totally love Hitler now guys. Gas the "disloyal" kikes!" schtick would be a good cover for that.

archive.is/OUGch

I'm sorry the nationalist have not organized a "quit norway" movement to protest further voting to the collaborationist parliament.

fuck off, Redditor

Nits turn into lice

Face it. He Gamergate with actual balls. When he goes after SJWs. They stay down.

What part of "they're honest-to-god bolsheviks" do you not understand?

Whatever you say, Chaim.

Top kike.

What?

they would have become kike pawns way more than Anders is/was.

Oh shit where do I apply? How much does he pay?

Realistically, how hard would it be to break him out of prison?

It's too bad that we cannot send or receive letters from Breivik. But he does have access to the news, at least.

Breivik was making too much sense to normalfags at the trial, which is why they stopped with the blow-by-blow reporting of it after a few days.

That's has been my wallpaper for a while now and I never knew it was based on real events.
Amazing.

>The holder of the international high score and guardian of Norway from cultural marxism.

Kill the parents then.

It's shills.

Had the Norwegian Government made it impossible for Norwegian nationalists to organize politically, and did Breivik use this as the reason during the trial?

I fucking remember you lying piece of shit.

If they had all gathered on an island ready for slaughter, I'm sure he would have.
But children in their late teens and twenties were the future.
Breivik time hacked the left and saved Norway.
He defeated future leftist politicians by killing them before they ever had a chance to take office.

jesus fucking christ I hate newfags that think Holla Forums is a monolithic culture

just why bother posting? Please kill yourself.

“You will all die today, Marxists!”

The last thing he did before setting off to Utoya was to lead an anti racism event in his home district.

Breivik's a fag but he didn't kill a single child. None of the victims were pre-pubescents, they were mostly young adults with a few older adults including middle-aged and one that would probably be classed as a senior citizen as they were 61, even though it's actually just under the pension age. (I just checked and Norway's minimum pension age is 62.)

What is this now, the MSM?

Holy shit, Barbara Lerner Spectre actually browses 8/pol/ kek.

Notice me Marv ;_;

This is why we need to make a unofficial Breivik holiday

I love that suppose to be a hipster anti-racism art piece that backfired

(checked)
So the crying was from his propaganda being played? They left out that part and twisted it.

Jews celebrated in the comment sections of Israeli newspapers.

I have also posted a screencap from the JDL website another user linked to, where the jews claim that killing Norwegians is no different than killing and animal or an insect.

Watch David Dukes video on the case. So much documentation that nobody can deny the facts. There, you can see for yourself the jewish connection to this.

Jews have made it impossible to embed this video by flagging it, so copy and paste the URL:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDr6SjPMRzs&bpctr=1469315393

I can't think of anything more sinister with the recent wave of trying to rehabilitate and erase the zionist neo-con/JDL backing/handling of Breivik.

Here's an re-uploaded (embed capable) version of that Duke video
youtube.com/watch?v=jp7zNGrvx7k

Every major terrorist attack on Western soil since 9/11 has jewish fingerprints all over them.

The alt-right is now trying to distance themselves from the idea that conspiracies exist, so every attack these days is to be considered to have happened just as the jewish media tells us.

So now we're being coerced to react to Mossad operations as though they are committed by their enemies that they want us to fight instead.

That's because Duke made the vid in 2011, in the light of the current info, he is just wrong.

Even in his writings he took a massive shit on the jews and the Hoax, but still the pro-jew zionists like EDL took the fall when he destroyed the next generation of traitors.

Seriously, his life is an art project about how much you can cuck the modern liberal socdem state. He actually won the case against the state and won PS3. This man is a god.

Except that you refuse to acknowledge Breivik's letter the jew media has suppressed:
>I was never kicked out of Stormfront. In stead, I attacked them in the compendium in order to protect them, as I knew the authorities would use the fact that I frequented the site, against them, and that an army of leftist journalists otherwise would strike hard. I tried to hint about this double-psychology, by quoting x number of times, but I couldn’t make it more obvious, as it had to be credible to the aggressive army of 2000 media psychopaths (the MSM-rape-squad). The -tactic is one of the oldest in the book. The infiltration of the Freemasons, followed by the publication of the Freemason-pic, was in fact a deliberate and calculated attack against them.

I don't have any pics but I remember that most of these kids were 18 or over and at least half of them were not white. All of them were politically active. They were the next generation of multicultural leaders.

I count 44, now where are the rest of them.

You mean the letter written post the Norway attack, several years later, after Fjordman the kike first offered his alternative jewish narrative, maintained by lying kikes and promoted by the JDL, Pam Geller, and other neo-con kikes ever since.

They even trained him to do the 'nazi' salute instead of his fampus commie fist…

I'm curious, were McVeigh and the Order jew-ops as well? Just trying to get the gist of how deep you think this goes.

But Pam Geller is exactly who was attacked after Breivik because (((she))) is part of the exact same anti-Islam clique as EDL and the kosher conservatives who were blamed, not NS or ethno nationalists.

He bombed ZOG offices and destroyed the jew's new tools for facilitating genocide in Europe. They can pay lipservice to Palestinians and cry about racism, but the truth is their party was the one who opened Norway's borders and are to blame for all that followed, and the campers supported it and advocated the jew's plan.

On the day of the rope, we'll break out the greatest living commieslayer for his biggest mission yet - to cleanse the entire Europe.

The blame was correctly with the kikes like Pam Geller and the jewish (((EDL))), only after the rewriting and perverting of history like Fjordman, Pam Geller, JDL and people like you is it now being suggested he was anything less than a zionist terrorist, an ethnic jew to boot.

The patsy you mean, that was CIA, and the whole trying to get the goy to fight for greater israel PNAC plan (same people behind the zionist ethnic kike Breivik) wasn't quite in full effect till after the jewish 9/11

Rare footage from the day of the Oklahoma City Bombing that reveals that there were 3 explosive devices planted INSIDE the building.
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk

On that day the filthy kiken-vermin promoting zionist terrorists and painting them as one of us will be hanging, not as traitors as you're jewish, but as direct enemies of the white man.

damn fucking right

I hope it happens in his lifetime. I can see him like a Hitler figure a little bit.

It will bro, the system can't last, and the liberals are too cucked to execute him. He'll see the fruits of his great work.

Ok Cohen.

they are the enemies within the gates, never fall for that point of view, brosephius.

NatSoc, white survival, 14 words, all this shit are ideologies. we seek to preserve a echelon of purity, we share an IDEAL, people who subscribe and understand such ideal are accepted regardless of how close they are themselves close to that ideal. because is a quest and an effort, we must judge each other on the effort to keep such ideal attainable.

bla bla bla, what I mean is that those who stand against such ideal are enemies to the ideal and those who stand for it are your allies of the ideal. Breivik killed enemies, I would choose 1 Golden Dawn mutt over 5 norwegian retarded liberals any day of the week.

Yet Anders (((Behring))) Breivik is an ethnic jew, whose only contacts prior to the attack were Mossad, israeli (PNAC) neo-cons, counter-jihadists and the JDL.

From one of your resources:
Breivik had surgery to look 'more Aryan'
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4102618,00.html

Yet you kikes still persist in promoting the idea he was doing this for white people (by killing white people, not jews) and not using it as a typical zionist con-trick to force us to fight israel's wars.

How many jews died in the Norway attacks?
If the answer is less than 1, find another kike-trap to promote as a hero that manages to at least improve on that rather disappointing kill count.

Wait a sec, this guy killed women and children and still got taken in alive?????! And is now in a beautiful cell that looks better equipped than a 4 start hotel room??!?!?

I think I'm moving to Norway.

He caused maximum possible damage to the ZOG and the jew's plan, Norway has like 700 jews, it wouldn't have been possible for him to attack a synagogue because they're turned into fortresses after the invasion. He could've maybe sniped a few jews, but that wouldn't have caused even the fraction of the damage he caused now. And besides, then the NS would have taken the blame.

I celebrated St. Anders' feast day with a bunch of friends, how about you Holla Forums?

So killing young potential bolsheviks is anti-white?

When does Breivik get out? I know 10 is the minimum and 21 is the max. Are they just going to give him the max or is there any conditions that he can get out early?

He will be freed right after the race war has started.

Bump for Breivik.