RNC THREAD #33: DOUBLES EDITION

Im only copypasting because I want another thread up now since we hit 750 replies on last one

Potential habbeing watch streams

Dahboo77 stream;
youtube.com/watch?v=FIOSOsx8h0g&feature=youtu.be

Unicuck faggot stream;
livestream.com/unicornriot/events/5922644

(((New Streams)))
Fox 10 Phoenix RNC;
youtube.com/watch?v=tuc08foAqE0

CNN RNC;
youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik

RSBN RNC;
youtube.com/watch?v=EW4hNlL9qdA

Official RNC;
youtube.com/watch?v=r_lpyG-ddec

POLICE SCANNERS

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23204

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446
relay.broadcastify.com:80/a4f4u3c0k5t8r9u0m3p4.mp3

1 - Open VLC
2 - click view menu
3 - click "Playlist"
4 - Reich click in playlist area
5 - Select "Advanced Open"
6 - Select the "network" tab
7 - paste the .mp4 url and hit "Enqueue"
You can add more than one stream and select which to play while others stay in the playlist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqiESZYp0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also just want to mention that it's been fucking decades since any of us have ever tasted a victorious turning of the tide this sweet

a cultural revolution is rising fast, and not the kind the bluepilled "hurr durr im fighting the power" leftists think.

Praise Kek, May the GEoM's Reign Be Long

non-yank here, why is it necessary for so many of these threads? it's shitting up the catalog.

make this a cyclical please.

Check this out too, you can watch both Trump's give their speeches with Youtube's 360 LIVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqiESZYp0&feature=youtu.be

/pop/ is mostly American (at least I think so) so American threads are going to dominate.

u wot?
and also, this strangles the board, there should be just 1 thread and make it cyclical.

Where ever you are in the world, if Trump doesn't matter to you, then you're not worth catering to.

Hillary is going to self destruct at the presidential debates. Trump is going to give her the worst night of her life, and I mean the worst. In interviews and press conferences, and even the Dem. debates, she has avoided and shouted down all reference to her wrongdoing, especially the emails, to the point that even Bernie cucked out to give her a break.

Trump's not going to let it go. I can just see it now; every time she opens her mouth to answer, he'll have a witty quip to follow:
"I will keep Americyns safe"
scattered laughter
anger rises
"I w-will not remove anyone from the country, n-no human is illeg-"
applause and whooping
reptilian sweat drips from her brow
"When I'm in the white house I'll get s-"

She's going to break. It'll be public, and it'll be monumental.

Really? Is it honestly effecting your browsing experience in any way? A major event is happening. Deal with it.

what is so major about this "RNC" stuff?

nice trips
but we all know the audience will be pay'd off in favor of libshits

Those trips don't fuckin' lie, user.

Trump will make her explode. But hopefully he can do it in only 3 debates. He has to pound in as much as he can.

I generally agree with you guys, but I don't see the harm it's doing.

We all stay in one RNC thread until it hits bump limit at 750 replies, then it dies and drops off the site. We move on to the next one. The previous threads aren't "clogging up the catalog" because they can't be bumped anymore, it's impossible for them to be taking the space of another potential thread, because any further threads that get made or bumped simply drop the old RNC threads further.

Explain to me logically how having RNC generals is a bad thing.

Re-watching his speech now, because I missed it earlier.

MY DICK HAS NEVER BEEN HARDER

dat pic

He will fucking redpill them LIVE

UNRELEASED DONALD TRUMP SPEECH

It will be the single greatest moment in all of politics. She'll completely fucking lose it.

She might even try to physically attack him.

sounds more like a gay Darth Vader

Bane Trump

I honestly don't know how she plans to deal with someone who doesn't give a fuck who she is going after her full-force. Every interaction with the press she's had has been tightly controlled and even the democratic "debates" were pathetic.I can't wait to see her writhe like the snake she is.

it would make me infinitly happy if Trump just walked over to her, pushed her over onto the floow, then pointed and laughed.

i'm relatively certain that most people, including many democrats, think Shillary is going to do absolutely horribly in any kind of public forum or non-controlled setting. That doesn't stop a lot of people from wishfully thinking that Hill's going to win, but at least those faggots can see that as far as stage presence, arguments and popularity go, she's going to get murdered.

I mean the people voting for her don't even like her, they're voting for her either because they're blue or because she isn't Trump.

I couldn't be happier. Trump called for day one deportations of illegals in his RNC speech. This is the first time he's said day one on that.

He also de-emphasized the temporary in temporary ban on immigration from regions with terrorism.

If he was going to back off he'd have done it now. He intends to do both of them. He doesn't even need congressional approval to do either of them.

This is what I expect. Unable to respond rationally, barely able to comprehend her surroundings, she will lash out or go full lizard and screech endlessly.

Best to get the screencaps ready, she'll give us the greatest
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ever heard!

I felt like I had a productive time.

kek, the ptsd must be rough

To be honest, I just posted Trump and Nazi shit, some youtube links to Nazi marching songs, and just reveled in the victory we had and nothing they could say would bring me down emotionally.

They're a bunch of leftist cucks, why should anything they say matter to me? Even banning me means nothing to me, 364/365 days of this past year I've not visited it.

well you didn't totally waste your time then, as you would have if you tried to engage them in any actual political discussion.

Holla Forums likes to pretend that Holla Forums is a hugbox, claiming that any attempt to honestly engage in good faith about politics is a waste of time because they'll just get shouted out of the room. That isn't true, because they never fucking do that, and so wouldn't know. They waltz in here and, at best, make some completely shit low effort post about how communism is superior, "try telling me why it isn't, protip you can't" and that's it. They never come for actual argument, debate, or discussion. The people who do don't get shitposted or trolled or saged, we actively argue with them, and we put in as much effort into arguing as the person asking the questions.

Ironically, Holla Forums does exactly what they claim we do.

Yeah that's depression alright. Couldn't even muster up the strength to call you a shitposter.

Ah that appeal.
Magnificent stuff.

based peter thiel crushing silicon valley SJWs hearts

dat energy

Trump is now the centrist candidate.

/leftpol/ fagots deleted and banned everyone in the celebration thread

WHAT IS HE THINKING ABOUT?

donations

"I like it when you call me big poppa…."

the broken old commi jewcuck sure is enjoying a boatload of capitalist products

Money, jews are always thinking about money.

"Whats a 4-letter word for Jew?"

Shit.

Banning me only means I'm right. Let's see if they do.

taken from phone

Doesn't that fuck up the archiving? That's important at this stage of the game, you don't want a good link or line of inquiry to get pushed out by shills "THEY KNOW"ing.

oven

Gone already.

But Jews didn't cook other Jews…. oh wait.

These people are so fucking overemotional and pathetically unprofessional it is a hilarious joke of the gods that they somehow think they can run ALL OF HUMAN CIVILIZATION.

Leftists are literally pic related

Haha listen to this faggot.

He was caught in a very simple catch-22: leave it up and let people read my first sentence, or take it down and validate what I had to say.

The best response he could have had to this was to respond back to me and address the concern that deleting posts ruins dialogue and what others can see. Ignoring the bait and being mature would make me just seem childish for being insulting.

The second worst thing he could have done was to ban and delete my post, validating what I had to say and also showing that, like his ideology, he can't defend his actions without immediately resorting to absolute power and removing dissent.

The worst response is what he did: deleting it and replying to it:

First, he only includes one word of my post to argue with. He then claims he encourages respectful debate. Then, by deleting my post, and banning me, people are free to assume the worst about what I could have said and preventing me from talking back.

Yes, the thread had some shitposting, however a lot of the deleted posts were a part of arguments, and a lot of the posts left up were themselves just memes and shitposting from the left.

His actions speak the truth: he is a petty, humorless dictator who can't handle opposition without banning them, and discussions can easily result in banning and deleting all negative posts so the only thing people see adheres to his ideology.

If the left are so concerned with labor, then why do they immediately change the topic whenever I bring up class as a priority over identity?

Holy Fucking tl;dr

tl;dr:

Holla Forums mod is like the left: hypocritical shit that only can be right by suppressing everything else

thx

We must raid Holla Forums

)checked(

when can i expect this debate to occur?

next week is the DNC where she will accept the nom and announce her vp. there should be a series of debates august to november. for the past few decades it has been 3 debates as agreed upon by both candidates. I think there was one exception where it was either 2 or 4.

I don't think any have been scheduled yet.