Director: The evil henchmen need to use a futuristic looking gun

when you pull the trigger, does it fire out a paper with the words "WE SURRENDER"?

Makes me think of Star Gate.

for some reason when I think of futuristic guns I think of bullpups like the Tavor or FAMAS.

for me, FAMAS is irrevocably linked to the first Metal Gear Solid

Kojima invented Famas, tbh.

No, it just forces you into a union with unelected leaders forcing you to vote like they want you to vote.

Did i mention they tax the hell out of you while putting a bunch of strangers in your house without you can complain about it.

on an all new episode of OP straight up steals a thread word for word and image from 4chan

Why do you know what's going on on 4chan?

If it's Belgian and it doesn't fire waffles then I don't want it.

will always be the RCP90

What is even worse they stole the Holla Forums firearms thread from here.

This gun looks better than how useful it is - at least in the original Counter-Strike. Has a lot of bullets, but they deal little damage, shoots fast but is not very accurate, and it's expensive.

Better than Overmeme.

Same.

That's a gun for little girls.

Good thing none of that is correct. The damage a weapon does depends on the user, you dingus. Also, the civilian model is considerably cheap.

With OP gun I think of Solidus. I actually did think they invented it for the game as a kid.

I didn't even remember Solidus had a gun. guess 10 year old me was too impressed by the swords and tentacles.

he used it in one scene that went on too long.

no, fuck off normie

I believe he killed Olga with it. The Frogs in MGS4 had the same guns

his face looks like a scrotum now

He lost a lot of weight.

Really? So you can kill a fully armored enemy with 1 shot from this ? That's bullshit. You can do it with the more expensive sniper rifles, but not with a submachinegun, not even with an expensive one.
What? I'm talking about the old CS here, not CS:GO

using a smg at point blank is a lot different than from a ranged position.

If you can get to point blank range, why not use a shotgun?

What the fuck nigger

Guess what dipshit you just figured out why 5.7x28 was created, and what the purpose of the p90 is. Congratulations.

But boys, I was talking about Counter-Strike, not real life.

into the trash it goes

G-36 Barbie_Gewehr with weird body mods is still the staple of futurefuns in hollyshit flicks

they also like to go with shekel guns like tavor looks spacey as well, funny how futuristic lookin funs tend to be shit with the best example probably being l85a1