Lack of real over age rape

I want to see a real rape video maybe with murder.

Does such thing exisit on the internet without having to go look at pedoshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/90db5d703a7a5637453499e1a2d04ee5b1474dd9eedfe981fbbefad31530400d.webm
heavy-r.com/video/152894/Girl_Crying_During_Sex/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep, got some on motherless.

But y tho?

Link please

I dunno man I have a nice hot gf and not really into rape I just like watching fucked up shit I might fap thou.

I liked all the shit ISIS made. I like watching people suffer thou I don't hurt anyone IRL.

Does your lady know?

Know what I'm always making her watch gore don't think she is very intrested in gore.

Why would she care? I can look at whatever I like on the internet.

Anyway some post webm I saw a good one of a russian girl crying with a fat man while he fucked her was real.

Anything forced thats real.

Please go back to poor little white guychan

Hitler dubs don't lie

Did you just come from fucking tumblr? How is it edgey to ask for some webms or links?

I know this one.

They said they faked it in the end but it was probley real rape/abuse but she didn't want him to go to jail.

Pretty good but shes ugly as fuck.

Why are you so triggered? Did you come from some sjw site to shill or did someone get raped lmao.

I can never get a high quality video of that. The one of Heavy-R is shitty quality and hard to get.

The girl in that was hot as fuck and had perfect body.

hello user, thank you for your interest in this subject,
We will be around to pick you up shortly.

Fuck off americunt.

Now post some webms

You are the same sjw who saged my rape thread nice now fuck off before CP gets posted here and you have an anxiety attack.

Nobody is bitting your shilling ts obvious as fuck.

lel

here. the quality is shitty as fuck!

This is a classic. I fap'd to this 20 years ago.

Not one I was talking about and doesn't seem forced.

real rape videos are shit, the only people dumb enough to film their crimes are mudslimes and mongoloids who can only afford potatoe cameras.

Is that a bottle of Ramune

This is the one I was talking about.

media.8ch.net/file_store/90db5d703a7a5637453499e1a2d04ee5b1474dd9eedfe981fbbefad31530400d.webm

She is so fucking hot.

What's the crying about?

Had to look up what Ramune was. Looks like it. Video quality is too shitty to be definite.

Wow, great find.

I love forced orgasms. I bet she cums all over his dick eventually.

Full video to this? source?

There's another clip where he starts eating her out and she throws her head back in a moment of pleasure but then tries to hide it and pushes his head away and I came to that part so many fuckin times

Way to post a webm that cuts out all the best parts

Ah, I see I'm not the only user of culture around here. Rape is patrician fetish.

thats beta af

more

what;s this series of vids called again?

im pretty sure i've seen an anal vid of these two before along with that vid. can you give sauce user?

heavy-r.com/video/152894/Girl_Crying_During_Sex/

Found it on heavy-r. Didn't know it was a series.

ok. pretty sure there's more vids of them. i've seen at least 3.