Manlet thread

Manlet thread

You must be under 5'10 to post itt.

Post your height and discuss manletism.

I'm 5'8

I'm 6'1'' and I'm going to post in your thread because I'm taller.

GO AWAY TALLIE

WE DON'T ACCEPT YOUR KIND HERE

5'6

;;_;;

The large majority of women I know are taller than you.

6'2" and im gonna post here because i can. I stuffed a manlet into a locker in highschool and got away with it because he didnt know it was me and no one snitches.

What are you gonna do about it huh? I can put my hand on your fivehead and you cant reach me!
How does that make you feel, little guy?

I'm a manlet and 50% of my girlfriends were taller than me. My present GF is 2 inches taller.

The large majority of women I know are awful

5'10 is about average unless you're from a Viking country.

tall pony is best pony

Nope, i LIFT
230lbs

Can confirm.

I'm 6 foot and legally I have to suck his dick if he commands.

5'4

I'm 5'10 and I literally don't understand the manlet meme. It's like people are so inclined to feel superior that they find arbitrary qualities like height and dick size. What really matters is race, intellect and quality of character.

Permavirgin 5'4" at least if I can stop lankets from raping me from my road back home from work!, but still, conventionally a permavirgin.

5'5"
spic
ugly
NEET
not allowed to drive because of bad vision
social anxiety/autism

Get on my fucking level

I'm 5'5"
some women show interest in me but i don't have a job because of anxiety and depression,
and i regret the terrible things i've done in the past so I'm afraid to talk to women.

That image triggers me and I am 6ft. Fucking fat ugly as fuck girl think she is?

Honestly its ugly bitches like this that put guys down and make them not hit on QTs.

Here is a brotip for you guys.

QTs are way less stuck up and open to flirting because most men are to scared to hit on them.

Height doesn't matter if your dick is big. I have an 8" penis and ZERO chicks have complained about my height. All they can think about is the cock.

im exactly like you but 5'4

Wait… 6'2" is a 'lanklet' and anything below 6 foot is 'manlet'

Fuck, that's a small window.

Kill me