Art is never without controversy

Art is never without controversy

You also clearly don't understand that Rotten Tomatoes means nothing, it doesn't matter whether they love or hate a movie, their opinions mean nothing. Learn to neither be a sheep or a contrarian, learn to just like what you like, irrespective of outside opinions.

Fuck off faggot

Harry Potter is way more kino than the prequels and I love the prequels.

She doesn't do dishonest films. Hacksaw Ridge was trash it was like a fucking Raimi flick.

Gonna ban those who call Harry Potter shit again, you fucking faggot?

I'm not a mod you dumb slut

Raimi makes decent movies.

What does that even mean? From those movies, the harry potter films aren't really art and Beauty and the Beast and Perks of being a Wallflower definitely is not art. Don't know what that other movie there with no description is but I doubt it's good.

He's a waifu fag pleb who's butthurt that people like the Prequels, he wants to steal our meme magic for his gay shit.

Wow what a faggot, all waifufags truly are the worst, they shove their shit in everyone's face and call people 'plebs' or say 'shit taste' who dislike their usually ugly or just average looking waifu.

A WWII flick shouldn't resemble Raimi during battle. And the HP films are kino. Noah, The Bling Ring all kino

they are all trash, user
all movies are trash

argo fuck yourself.

Really everything there needs to be with the rest of the trash.

I fucking hate the "niggers were living in Europe before WWII" meme movies are pushing.

Not just that, they portray them as these high society folk, completely pushing the boundaries way beyond. A magical curse that transforms a man into a beast is a more believable thing than royal niggers.

It's just extension of adding as much "diversity", which market research says is currently trendy, with the least effort possible. For some reason niggers are the most "diverse" race, propably because they are visually distinctive and not fully human. Sprinkling them randomly to side roles in place of crackers is extremely efficient.

When white people go to asia or africa, they capture the gazes of all the crowd around, marveled as exotic people. When a person of darker skin, or even chinks go anywhere, they aren't looked upon as special folk, heck people will be cautious of the dark skinned people.

Living in a white country, I sure as hell spot niggers in a crowd faster than whities, or the wild asian.

Shit among whites are easily spottable.

Asia and Africa make a greater proportion of the world than Europe and North America. Whites are a minority race in the whole world.

Literally the only true art kinema on that pic is The Phantom Menace.

The thing is that the stuff on the left is good as trashy disposable entertainment, the kinos on the right aim higher and thus loses many of the plebs movies are made for. The low score is not because they have found them to have a lack of artistic merit but because they're not good popcorn flicks because of mentioned artistic merit.

I'm not joking when i say you really need to kill yourself.

apocalypto is shit, utter fucking trash

WEW
thank you, americans

Come on that's not a real name, the guy who made the poster smashed his keyboard, right?

I think that's Only God Forgives

Apparently it's south african

Drive does suck though, wtf?

Mel Gibson has never done a bad movie. Get over it.

They actually were, but mostly as slaves or pleb workers. The thing is that SJW pretend they were considered to be equals.

kys

wow kiddo

plebs fucking lmao

sounds like you're the faggot

Go on, explain to me how faggot nigger propaganda is art.

Fixed

wew

that image is advanced shitposting. post more please

Rotten Tomatoes= shit

>>>/reddit/

Literally reddit, if not worse, fuck off.

>>>/reddit/

Literally reddit, if not worse, fuck off.

see

for all future references, reddit

See

For future references Reddit.

I'd just like to point out that the only way to know if something is "literally reddit" is to go there, so to make the claim itself is an admission you're from reddit.

Additionally OP doesn't believe his claims, the image was designed to annoy and likely just changed the names from one column to the other. There's garbage on both sides, but moreso on the right and OP just wants everyone to fight over his stupid opinions.

No I legitimately believe everything on the left besides maybe moonlight is trash and the stuff on the right is good.

This

Faggot underage bitch

>>>Holla Forums

Also answer this

k

heh, poleddit is mad

You have to go back

Birdman is trash

32 B you faggot use google

um thats only god forgives

still waiting

It was better than every other film nominated you fucking polack

Name a single good thing about it Holla Forums.

Where's the "art" section?

the acting you fuck stick

perfect