Zionism is the ultimate redpill

Zionism is the ultimate redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

zoa.org/2017/01/10350638-zoa-praises-pres-trumps-immigration-order-protecting-americans-from-terrorists/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When did I ever say that this is a troll you nonce

All Jews worldwide should be deported to Israel

Then we should nuke Israel and give it back to the Palestinians

Then we should nuke it again

Not even a nigger would think that would be a good idea

I jack off while reading the Talmud

It would be worth it

Wew

How many vaccine shots have you taken to think that total annihilation of millions upon millions of people and inciting a nuclear war would be worth it, keep watching your kosher TV batty boy.

I don't know why I felt the need to make this

you didn't even bother changing the subtext you nonce

It wouldn't be a nuclear war, it would be a nuclear holocaust. And millions and millions of people wouldn't die, because Jews aren't human.

To produce maximum butthurt, never stop reminding Holla Forums that the Zionist Organization of America supports Trump.
zoa.org/2017/01/10350638-zoa-praises-pres-trumps-immigration-order-protecting-americans-from-terrorists/

Keep dreaming buddy, you are less human than most people if you just want to genocide millions of people not for teh lulz

wat ?

Anyone else thinking of converting to Judaism so you can be part of the master race?

Yeah, but you'll never be a real Chaim to them

lol

so much degeneracy and ethnic cultural treason in this thread

Jews are white, nothing treasonous about wanting to be part of the most successful white culture there is.

WAT ?

they're Semitic, not Caucasian. biology is clear, you're more middle eastern than you are european. you're sandniggers with a difference religion

Your trolling is old and weak. You are impotent here. Maybe try poor little white guychan :^)

Once you discover most people are soulless and literally goyim the idea behind a lot of things makes sense… And it's not race/gender based, either… But nearly all niggers and those Jewish IDF sluts don't have souls, I can tell you that.