Wow what a whore. There is no reason to dress that sexy if the subject is the movie, not your tight little PUSSY...

Wow what a whore. There is no reason to dress that sexy if the subject is the movie, not your tight little PUSSY. Also she has UGLY GRANDMA FACE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGRmTmA6znk
youtube.com/watch?v=jfEcVC90Arg)
youtube.com/watch?v=S6mLj3A2z8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disgusting.

Take this plebess back to reddit where she belongs.

It's possible we are missing the joke, and she is doing it ironically.

More than likely, but she's still a woman and is automatically a whore.

She knows what she's doing.

It's all a part of her nerd seduction to get you to give her Patreon shekels. Now go donate like a good goy.

GO ON! BOW TO THE QUEEN OF REDDIT! BOOOOO! BOOOOO!

does she cover her lack of chin like leafy or something

/ourqueen/

You may as well give money to your friends when they give you their opinions.

why no nudes of her in the new leaks?

Imagine ejaculating inside her. Like, damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGRmTmA6znk

(check'd)
Kek

Beauty and the Beast is furry propaganda.

All e-whores dress like that. that includes Margaret too.

Why did you create the thread if you hate her so much?

I could enjoy her autism. I just wonder if her pussy is anything like her face. It it is, then there's no way.

WTF I love Beauty and the Beast now?!

Go home shlomo, you're drunk…

Exactly! This is the demeanor of a true Queen.

Sorry, no trannies.

wat da…

Go away, Muhammad.

Is she pocket-sized?

Proof that Jennayposters are nothing but autistic plebbitors squatting on this board.

SAD!

POO IN THE BAG

Poo goes in the loo :)

Daily reminder that you Jennayposters are still butthurt over the elections much like Bernspergs :^)

Jennay lost :DDDD

Slut, just like everyone else.

How 'bout you prove that Margiefags aren't just projecting. :'^)

You should tell Margaret that.. :'^)

There's only one, user.

No one ever even head of this Margaret before that poll, and we have only had one thread about her ever. You don't even post pictures of her when you claim she is the queen. It is obvious that you are a fraud.

she knows most of her subscribers want to fuck her. This is good news.

(check'd)
dubs confirm, Margaretfags are not trustworthy! :'^)

>>>/mai/
>>>/waifuist/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/oven/
>>>/oven/
>>>/oven/

this is the second time she's done this shoulder slip thing in videos, she likes guys faping/freaking out to it. no doubt she looked at the comments befor. KEK i love this girl

unlike Margaret, Jenny doesn't need to cover her entire face.. :'^)

oh she's knows, she definitely knows…

Its jenny approved to have lewd thoughts?

thank ms colostomy bag

YEESSSSSSSSsssss

How could someone be so mad?

do you ever think shes rubbed one out reading these comments?

Why can't you let me have anything, guys?

Am I missing a meme?

i hate her if it makes you feel better

Any reason in particular? I can understand people would assume she was faking for attention or something.

He's the margiefag, of course he hates her… :'^)

The subject is always implicitly her tight pussy.

you can tell shes doesnt fuck often so i imagine it fucking tight

Oh the things I'd do with the first one. My dishes need to be washed.

>>>/waifu/

;_;

Thanks OP, it's always fun to watch Maisiefags and Margaretfags sperg out every time Jenny makes another wonderful video. Her career rises, your whores fall further into obscurity, and the salt couldn't be tastier. Please, never stop.

You people fall in and out of waifus
Holy Simmering is the best waifu of all ages because she's: modest, monogamous, and rare. She doesn't even make youtube videos anymore because she doesn't want to turn into a slut. Holy Simmering is best.

It's all low-effort, low-quality shitposting.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

Looks like a coalburner.

Here is some jennythread deep lore for you:
I've been feeding them pictures that are not of Jenny, but of Molly Quinn, for months now. I drop them very rarely but they only noticed once. At this point, they are being re-posted quite often.

They are worshiping the wrong girl and they don't even realize it. Its more funny if you consider that Mollly Quinn really is the girl they think Jenny is, while Jenny just pretends for money on youtube, and looks so much better I had to find the most shitty photos to pass as Jenny.

Nope, only ever been with 6 foot + white guys.

iv only seen this pic once and no one shares it, iv been in all 7 jenny threads recently,

im calling bullshit

also i was the one realized that last pic, KEK

Never happened except for that one time.

You mean the one I just posted? I never used it before. I mostly used caps from videos so reverse search wouldn't pick up, and rares from her social networks, as she doesn't openly whore herself out on the internet like Jenny.

again, show all the pics, iv been in all 7 threads of jenny and again you have never done this but once.

your girl's hair is all wrong (to light) and eyebrows (to light) with the face not as chubby and qt, it was a huge give away.

This is one of the recent ones I posted, just so you know how deep the contagion goes. But its only one of many, and this is not the only board I've been feeding.

KEK. like i just told you, The eye brows user!!! there too light!

also iv seen this outside of jenny threads and inside and i just thought it was another waifu, no one ever said "hugh hgu JENNY pic!" other then that one time.

I expected you to pretend to know all along, but I'm satisfied that in your heart, you know.

Looking at the pictures you waifufags post just makes me feel depressed. Will I ever get a cute girlfriend to watch kino with?

you are a sad man,

try to feel like you're apart of something bigger user, like you started something. KEK

I'm just posting regular Molly pictures now, why would I reveal my plants?

you just did and said it over 3 posts people can read.

"But its only one of many"
then showed me more pics and again don't look like jenny can be google searched, This is my last post to you user, other anons can read and laugh at you now, my job is done.

I was wondering why someone posted a random unrelated girl in a jenny thread…

t. Cuckold

aaahhhh, makes sense.
100 Holla Forums donors furiously fapping to her private Patreon vids.

I've noticed she has this increasingly anxious look as more and more autists bombard her. Tbh, it makes each new video more entertaining for me so just keep doing what you do.

explain the anxious

i want to see

I think in her Beauty & the Beast(iality) review she seems to be aware that her growing audience consists of specifically men.

The big cue is body language. Compare with earlier videos (youtube.com/watch?v=jfEcVC90Arg) where it seems more like, I guess, a teenage girl discussing a fangirl obsession in her normal, slightly neurotic, cute-grill-next-door mannerisms.

New videos, she is increasingly becoming more comfortable with the idea that her performances can earn her potentially enough income to stop working at whatever dead-end job she is currently doing but increasingly uncomfortable with the magnitude and intensity of that added attention.

If I were watching this video and had no clue about her donor list or ever took a passing look at the comments section, I'd think that her videos would be aimed at a 16 to 23 60/40 female/male audience, predominantly focused with fanboy/girlish focuses such as fan fiction/potentially my little pony bullshit. Now, her audience likely includes a healthy dose of Holla Forums-level and greater men.

This, my sides. How long before some Holla Forums'er (not likely 8ch) posts pics of her outside her home or her shitty Subway-esque job? That's when, I'll guess, the tone changes drastically in her videos. She'll take on a 'fuck this, I need to start making full-time level income to offset the off-camera shit' and then we'll have jenny nicholson merch and coffee cups and cameo appearances on other people's channels.

Or she marries a cuck off 4chan who agrees to pay for her house and car in exchange for pictures of her feet or some shit.

She is in a crisis, that is for sure. She never expected she would take off this quick. She wishes she could go back to when it was just about the movies, and a fun side hobby. We have pretty much ruined her life by making her dream come true.

fixed it.

all because we fap to her…..
Jesus user, i never saw this.

Please tell me she will end up like clarababylegs on myfreecam. Please user!

Also, if it happens to be an 8ch/tv/ that ends up marrying Jenny in exchange for foot pics: here's the following useless points of trivia one can gleam from her videos:

no user…… she needs to be a virgin….

There's definitely a virginal quality to her videos. Because of her background in high school theater and being constantly ignored by the boys she was attracted to, she could have very easily been stuck 'going to the prom with a close best friend' (if she ever went at all).

If appearances and mannerisms are any indication, she is not sexually experienced. Her fascination with Disney princess stuff is highly indicative of a sexless life. IF she were married and were THIS into Disney princess shit/fangirl stuff, I'd say she was in a dead relationship. My indicators for this is by taking a look at the largest fangirl base for Disney princess shit: sexless women OR mothers of young daughters who hope their little girls don't grow up to have the horrible sexual life they have.

The third group is someone none of us want to consider: complete and utter sexual deviants.

She's from San Ramon. Her parents bought her a pony when she was a teen. She's rich af.

I'll be honest, I just pulled 685156 out of my ass just then. Go figure. She works for Disneyland.
I'd buy the rich af hypothesis. Definitely not a girl who's had to scrap it out in the streets with the junkyard dogs.

You did do well as I think most of your other points (other than where she's from) are pretty much spot on.

Especially >been in 1-2 relationships with perhaps one slightly serious relationship ;_;

WHAT TYPE OF WIZARDRY IS THIS?!
It's amazing.

you are a god user

…she even dresses like an old jewish grandmother. for some user out there, this hits all the checkmarks for fetish-frenzy.

I think its a qt dress with nice feets

I wonder what is her end game? To finally be visible to Chads? In all these videos she hangs out with other women, it is tense. You can tell women are turned off by her smug princess because they believe she is beneath them. She is not like shoeonhead who has some charisma and sex appeal. She is a beta female.

Kek, is this what her Patreon subscribers get for $12.99/mo or has some Holla Forums been doing a LOT of homework?

I'm going to hip-pocket a scenario: Parents rich af (as previously mentioned by another user).
END GAME: Parents are looking to off-load her as a poker chip to a semi-well-connected Chad-lookalike in exchange for some gains.

we do LOTs of homework

What's the fascination with this girl? Is it just a joke that went too far.=? Is it because she's such a blatant 5/10 that guys here feel like they could pull her, thus making the waifu fantasy that much more believable?

She is playing us all, showing feet, shoulders, she knows some people will take it too far, and suddenly, she will find her star rocketing among the feminist institution . her end game is to have power, whatever it entails

A true Queen

she drives me crazy, flat out, i want to fuck her brains, it the look it the way she talks it weird.

Too bad she would not settle for anyone whos not an 8/10 chad

Lies; you know nothing about her. I could imagine a girl like her dating an average guy, I've dated girls like her in the past.

She will when she's nearing her 30s and realizes the 8/10 chads can do much better.

Ah, the fabled Epiphany Phase. Rollo Tommasi is right.

It's safe to assume she'll an old lady face by 40, and I want to be the only one to wear her face out until then. I want to be the only guy who'll give her her roastie. I want to make her my gran autismo fuck thing for the ages. Am I in the wrong here?

NEW JENNY FEET?!

Just the usual shitposting done by the same group of 2-3 people who have been shitting up the board since early 2016. Note how this latest shitflinging contest popped up right as the standard low effort repost threads stopped appearing.

t. Louisposter

Did anyone save that pasta of that angry anti-Jenny guy warning us that if we didn't stop posting, he'd make her his gf and ruin her and her yt channel?

who is this i want to give her dick

Are you new? She's the current queen of Holla Forums. Lurk a little more or look for Jenny's masterful work on Youtube. While Maisie is a bit actress who'll fall off the radar and Margaret will die when she forgets to change her shit bag, Jenny is the bestest qt we have and the only one we'll ever need.

yes i did, Kek

Welcome friend
youtube.com/watch?v=S6mLj3A2z8A

Post it nigga I need it. Will post a rare Jenny in return.

Am I the only one who imagines cuddling with Jenny, while lying awake at night in bed? Nothing sexual, just cuddling. I always imagine her wearing light blue, long sleeve button down pajamas. Sometimes with a little bit of gold around the edges.

What did they mean by this? Is that kino?

What do Jenny's farts smell like?

Cum

deal

and nice rare user? did you get this from her twitter?

————-

"You said you'd stop. You said you were going to stop spamming this girl. I'm going to give you 48 hours to cease all Jennyposting, and then I'm going to have to make your worst nightmare a reality.
I have no interest in this girl, she's a 6 on her best day, but I will meet her, I will charm her, and I will fuck her on the first date. I won't post any of her nudes or fuck vids, but I will appear one day in a video with her. Your delight will turn to horror as you wonder if the guy in her video is her boyfriend, you'll be able to tell from the embarrassed expressions on her face that they've fucked, and then with a little nudge she'll tell the audience the guy is in fact her boyfriend. I won't make her say anything disgusting, but she will say a few things that make it abundantly clear we fucked. I'll make a few "jokes" implying what she's like in bed, and one or two implying we're thinking about having kids. You'll never see her as pure again, every time you look at her you'll think of me fucking her. It will consume you, but this won't be the worst of it.
The relationship will continue for months after this, and then one day out of the blue I'll dump her. I won't say anything overly harsh to her, I'll continue to be the perfect charmer I have been the entire relationship. I'll start publicly dating another girl within days, and then it'll happen.
Her videos will stop for a while, she'll miss a few updates. Maybe post something on her patreon about feeling a bit down or under the weather. She'll post a new video but she'll be visibly sad. The joy gone from her eyes.
I don't want to have to do it, but I'm willing to hurt her. I'm willing to hurt her to hurt you. Don't force my hand."

and….. then you fuck her…. right?

That is Molly Quinn, he is fooling you again.

Nice try.

>>>/waifu/

Niiiiice. TY

My fav fantasy tbh. Only she's wearing one of t-shirts.

np.

did you get theses from twitter?

Is Jenny short for Jennifer?

Red pill me on Jenny lore.

aww that's so sweet, a trashcan to throw Margaret into! ^_^

Top fucking kek

These autists dont know good acting, Emma is one of the only legit good actresses her age, Fucking meme

This made me rock hard