The Source

Who really controls the world?
THE IRISH
Irish immigrants were the first people to challenge traditional white values. Their tradtitions and beliefs were and still are entirely pagan, and brake down Anglo-Saxon, white purity. True Americans knew, and didn't put up with this kind of shit. However, recently they've weaseled their way into controlling the politics, the media, business, and finance, to spread their pagan influence. Even Julius Ceasar saw these spuds for what they really are.
Not convinced? Let's look at the evidence.
Twenty of the fourty four presidents of the U.S. had Irish blood. Andrew Jackson, William Henry Harrison, Polk, Buchanan, Lincoln, Grant, Arthur, Cleveland, Harrison, McKinley, Wilson, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, H. W. Bush, Clinton, W. Bush, and even that nigger Obama is part Irish.
But what about the Jews in politics?
Take a look at the list of Spuds in politics: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_politicians_of_Irish_descent
Now compare them to the number of Jews in politics: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians
The Spuds have more influence by an overwhelming majority, and most of the Jews in appointed positions were appointed by Irish politicians. The last 4 chairs of the Federal Reserve, all Jewish, were just puppets for the Hibernians.
Well, what about the media?
Walt Disney, John Ford, Hitchcock, John Huston, Michael Moore, Conan O'Brien, Bill O'Reilly, George Clooney, Liam Neesan, Rosie O'Donnell, Steven Colbert, Doug McKelway, and the list goes on.
Now let's look at foreign aid. Ireland receives foreign aid from the EU and IMF. The totally amount? 41 BILLION EUROS. That's 46 billion USD today. That's over ONE BILLION dollars annually, just from the EU. In 2013, Ireland was to receive even more! Now, why would a country with highest quality of life according to citizens and foreign visitors, 2nd by the Huffington Post, need so much foreign aid?

IRISH CAPITALISM IS THE BANE OF SOCIETY AND THE SOURCE OF ALL INEQUALITY IN THE MODERN WORLD!

TAKE THE GREEN PILL

Thankfully, everyone here knows the truth about Irish control. You're preaching to the choir.

Okay, so who's going to post the webm?

Boyo things are gonna change around here. Fullcommunism for everyone.

STOP CULTURAL GAELISM

True talk, this is a meme right?

You don't seriously believe this… right?

Good sassenach.

What next? Are you going to say the PotatoHoax was real?

kek

h-heh! Of course it's just a meme, fellow anglo!

Begorrah! Oh, of course not! Now where is my 'tato flavored Guinness?

Bane?

Actually, that was the Germans.

What do I do? No pot o' gold's been handed down to me.

Hey bruh, leave my man Proudhon alone. He said some stupid shit inconsistent with his theory but when he got to theory, he regarded humans as equal.

Or perhaps, like so many other thinkers of the time period, he never imagined a day when his readers would understand "man" as meaning anything other than Gentile European man.

Should I post his own quotes wherein he identifies his striving towards anarchy as a feeling inherited through his Gaullic blood? Or is the board owner going to boot me for that too? Gotta love how posting sourced quotes from anarchists celebrated on this board can get you permabanned.

I wonder if I'll get banned for posting a Jewish anarchist affirming the reality of race? LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT!:

See, capitalism is not fundamentally racist-it can exploit racism for its purposes, but racism isn't built into it. Capitalism basically wants people to be interchangeable cogs, and differences among them, such as on the basis of race, usually are not functional. I mean, they may be functional for a period, like if you want a super-exploited workforce or something, but those situations are kind of anomalous. Over the long term, you can expect capitalism to be anti-racist - just because it's anti-human. And race is in fact a human characteristic-there's no reason why it should be a negative characteristic, but it is a human characteristic. So therefore identifications based on race interfere with the basic ideal that people should be available just as consumers and producers, interchangeable cogs who will purchase all of the junk that's produced-that's their ultimate function, and any other properties they might have are kind of irrelevant, and usually a nuisance.

- Noam Chomsky, Understanding Power: The Indispensible Chomsky (2002) page 89

Is that surprising though for the time period? Engels said some stupid shit too. These people aren't heroes. They're not supposed to be. Humans aren't supposed to be celebrated but their works can help

I don't view it as stupid shit; I really view it as the thoughts they considered as seriously as their thoughts on property and power. Why not?

The idea that achieving the abolition of state and capital absolutely must include brotherly treatment of every racial and sexual minority under the sun is only a later development in the history of the far-left and, I would note, coincides with the cooling of revolutionary fervor and the dawn of neoliberalism.

HOLY FUCK

You can cherry pick quotes all you like, it does not retract from the actual ideas put forth by these people. that's the thing about quotes, you can take whatever someone has said and used it directly against the ideas they were arguing for.

My guess is you weren't banned for quotes, but directly misrepresenting the ideas of the authors for your own gains.

Why dont you dig up some quotes that Kropotkin had to say about jews, or emma Goldman, shit, if you really want to just post "the Jewish question" by Marx and use it to justify what you want to.

Its very VERY easy to misrepresent people with quotes, you can make Hitler into a art loving vegan that loves puppys and jews if you really wanted to.

see

the truth is out there!

O FAITH AND BEGORRAH, THE PROLETARIAT ARE AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS!

we're making fun of anti-semitic conspiracy theories. the joke is you can just as easily say that there's an Irish conspiracy because there are so many Irish people in high places

"Hitler…art loving vegan…loves puppies and Jews"

-Anonymous

Okay, which one of you did this?

>>>Holla Forums6002450

I had a god damn blast reading through all of that and seeing the English Holla Forumsyps getting all mad about it.

Thanks for linking, friend.

This
>>>Holla Forums6004297

is just golden. Holla Forums is one big fat lolcow, and it's giving us oodles of nice creamy milk even when we supply it with low-efford bait.

Neetsocs are so easily triggered that it's hilarious

You can't compare Irish to Jews because Irish people are not rare to come across in the US.

The fact that they waited for about 10 hours to ban me, after it had already appeared on the front page of the index and had almost 190 replies, is probably the most fun thing about this.

leftist jews control the world

im not even surprised

IT'S A MEME YOU RETARD

rly guize? a hundred years since 1916 and people are coming out with this shite

And you didn't meme responsible and now the Irish will suffer because of your irresponsible memeing.

ya, no, your still an idiot

doesn't exist