Feels thread

My girlfriend left me yesterday, Holla Forums. I feel so empty.

She didn't like that out goals were not aligned, and that our futures were not parallel. In other words, there was a fork in the road and we both wanted to go different ways. She wanted to go out to California and study art, I'm deploying in a few months.

I cried like a bitch when she walked out the door yesterday afternoon, and ever since I haven't felt okay. I don't know what to do. Everything reminds me of her.

Can we have a feels thread to help make me feel better?

nobody cares, fuck off normalfag

Stop being such a fag and grow up.

Thanks guys. I needed that

user, I…

cry it out, the earlier you cry the better it is. On my emotional moments i cant cry. dont let things build up inside you, the end will be a rope then :D

is this her?

She'll be back user, and ready to leech off you. The second she realizes her numerous choices left her broke.

you suck

Why did you join the military?
Not asking in an opposing manner.

Dodged a very large bullet there, m80. Be glad.
She's clinically insane.

It wasn't something I would've wanted, but I supported her.

Yeah I'm trying to get my emotions in a row with this situation. Thanks

More than likely, that's what would've happened. My dad majored in Fine Arts and went on to make $300,000/yr with the Federal Reserve doing something totally unrelated. I had faith in her abilities

I hope you went in as an officer, coming from wealth.

Enlisted. There's no such thing as a drill lieutenant.

Plus, I'm infantry. I don't know if I could bear the responsibility of being an infantry officer.

I'm puzzled why you would go the enlisted route if your dad could have put you in a good college.

Were you just a total cut-up in high school or something?

Pfft, goals are for losers anyways. user you're lucky. The only people who have goals in life are losers.

I'm in college right now, this is my senior year. I made the decision to enlist near the end of my junior year and went through basic during the summer. I was allowed to go back and finish my senior year through the National Guard program with some tuition assistance.

I'm happy that I didn't choose the officer route. NCOs are the backbone of the Army. Officers get the fancy desks and shit, but we do all the cool stuff

You dodged a bullet user, if she hadn't left then she would have cheated while you were deployed. Use the "I'm deploying soon" line to fucked everything that moves before you get blown to pieces by people funded by US allies.

She was right to do so.

every fucking time

maybe so, yeah

That's the plan now :) Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else

been there, bro. only mine moved to Japan.

have a doggy picture to cheer you up.

She's with me, getting blacked. Fight me, white boy!

Thanks user, I feel better about that than I should.

They also get all the money. A FOB 2nd Lieutenant makes more money than a sergeant who's been in for 10 years.

She's with me, OP, getting blacked. Fight me, white boi

If neither go to any schools, sure. If the enlisted man goes through airborne, air assault, ranger, SERES, or pathfinder school, they'll get bonuses. Besides, if I wanted money I wouldn't have joined the Army

It's been said already, but I'll say it again. Good riddance. The reasons don't really matter, but you dodged a bullet.

I don't even want a fucking gf considering the state I'm in now.

owned