CNN losing its shit

CNN IS LIVE NOW AND ITS LOSING ITS SHIT OVER TRUMP AND COREY IS SETTING THESE BITCHES STRAIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik
youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA
youtube.com/watch?v=GaFCeT38qnA
twistter.com/MikaelThalen/status/756270795517677570
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
youtu.be/42418toh02M
support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8699-OASD-1871#14
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/756325364020944896
twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/756319786993233920
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/756311253056909312
twitter.com/brianstelter/status/756349848522194944
archive.is/oeqLT
althouse.blogspot.com/2016/03/donald-trump-doesnt-like-invidious.html?m=1
theweek.com/speedreads/609213/donald-trump-once-praised-chinas-crackdown-tiananmen-square-showing-power-strength
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-gotta-give/story?id=36198345
google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/5790793ac461881b5c8b4567/amp?client=ms-android-boost-us#
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/dengue-fighting-mosquitoes-are-suppressing-wild-populations-brazil/
archive.is/cQdsZ
web.archive.org/web/20081027085622/http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i4hpnz5eOMpxfld81tEZYsC23teg
similarweb.com/blog/us-media-publishers-june-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHY DIDN'T TRUMP SAY ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HE COULD'VE SAID ONE GOOD DAMN THING ABOUT THEM WHAT A FASCIST

lol these cucks

They aren't even making sense.

Y-YEAH UH YEAH INTERESTING YEAH UH YEAH

Man these kikes and niggers are sweating.

They're just throwing things at the wall and hoping that it sticks to keep their viewers voting for Clinton.

lol
They just bail on Corey.

SALT INCOMING

fucking cruz faggots
these le moderates are the worst, even more than hillary

Get this faggot to the nearest chopper.

who the fuck is this piece of shit dressed in red?

Have some Ben Kikeshiro salt

CNN is on maximum damage control.

But thats c-span tho.

Wheres the CNN link? Is this a salt thread?

HOLY SHIT FUCKING HELL

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH HAVING SYMPATHY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE MURDERED"

Fuck it, make it a salt thread

Tasty.

OY VEY IT'S TOO DIVISIVE AGAINST MURDERERS, GOY

They're fucking throwing Jeffery under the bus, sad!

The mining is easy lads

FUCKING WHITE CIS MALE SHITLORDS

I don't usually enjoy salt, but holy shit are these tasty.

Thanks fam but I found a jewtube stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik

as far as I can see, they're shooting all the bullets they have, just trying to do some damage on the speech

AND FUCK THIS NIGGER VAN JONES!

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT LEFTYPOL IS ON COMPLETE AND UTTER SUICIDE WATCH RIGHT NOW

HIS LANGUAGE IS WAY TOO DIVISIVE HES DEFINITELY GOING TO LOSE THE MURDERER VOTE

leftypol is always on suicide watch.

TOP KEK

>H-HOW DID WE LOSE THEM???

how is ==MAKE AMERICA GREATER THAN IT'S EVER BEEN BEFORE== a negative message? how shit stupid are these (((pundits)))?

WHAT ABOUT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT VOTE GOY?

The Hitler comparison is already starting, kek

Holla Forums is a mess. A big fat mess.

saying terrorists will be stopped is perhaps the most divisive rhetoric in US history

Holla Forums is a mess, Holla Forums is a joke, Holla Forums is pathetic

CUCK'D

Holla Forums is fucking deluded

It never stopped, user.

SIEG HEIL

Is that Trump's old manager Cory on fucking CNN??
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

Manafort on too?

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP
ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR

POST "GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP" IN THIS THREAD AND HE WILL IMBUE YOU WITH HIS DIVINE POWER

Credit where credit is due, Jones absolutely destroyed the mythos of "Cenk the caring liberal".

That fucking look on the filter kings face

Because you faggots cannot grasp one fundamental law of western socities:
WORKING CLASS -> WHITE MALES

You cannot claim to be defenders of the middle class while attacking and holding back white men to give hand outs to shitskins and women.

Filterman is doing good in my eyes. Pissing off lefties in real life is hilarious.

It's goes without saying that the left is filled with double think and cognitive dissonance.

NIGGER TOO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HOW BAD MASS IMMIGRATION IS FOR POOR PEOPLE
NIGGER BELIEVES MUH BLM
SHIIIIIEEEEEEEEEET

I'm not even going to address that retarded statement.
Hillary confirmed for not getting the nigger vote.

And his stupid cohost screaming out "Shut the fuck up bitch". ahhaaha. So professional. I don't think Alex even cursed at them.

Alex was so fucking calm it was hilarious. Cenk is a cuck and he knows it.

Kike Wolf tryin to nit pick fucking jew

These low energy faggots are complete morons.

I mean come on ==IT'S 2016==

#cruzcrew
BTFO

WILL MEXICO PAY FOR THE WAll?

WHY DIDNT HE SAY IT?

TELL ME GOY

Somebody get Cenk a rapekit.

Cruz cucks are going to hang

strong dubs

Seriously how fucking scared are they getting

GOY HE DIDNT SAY WORD FOR WORD EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID IN A SPEECH THAT ONE TIME WHY IS TRUMP SUCH A FLIP FLOPPER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THAT KILLED MY FUCKING SIDES

Worst than that.

Somebody get this goy a hat and a memo.

This guy is a low-T beta faggot

when new york turns red, so will he.

Alex really came through

MY LIFE MATTERS, YOU NIGGER BASTARD

I'm glad Weimerica is coming to an end.

=MSNBC CONFIRMS THAT WE LIVE IN GOTHAM CITY AND WE NEED A BILLIONAIRE VIGILANTE TO COME SAVE US=

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP

Heil

webm that shit

These censors, critics, and cynics will take literally anything and twist it, won't they? What was he late for surgery or something?

Know the CNN cucks are bitching about the length of the speech.

TRUMP WAS SO BIG AND SCARY

WE DINDU NUFFIN

CLINTON WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING NASTY

TRUMP DOESN'T HAVE A POSITIVE MESSAGE, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" WAS JUST A DOG WHISTLE

BLACK EGOS MATTER, HISPANIC EGOS MATTER, FEMALE EGOS MATTER

I MATTER, YOU SICK BLACK PIECE OF DOGSHIT

Hillary would have shit herself a dozen times and coughed for 30 minutes in a speech this long…

(((Ghostbusters 2016)))

CNN'S PANEL: LITERAL SUPERVILLAINS

I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN BATMAN TALKS TOUGH. HE COMIN' FO' US!

Kek, Cenk yelled at Stone "I should give you a hatchet job", then Ana later with "get off of the stage you fat fuck".
gifs of the future.

if this is all they have left to work with, then the media is dying.

Which one of them will be demanding a new pair of pants?

As if we had any doubt the Clinton News Network was biased.

Holy shit they just want that film to crash and burn don't they?

It already has

We have so much salt to wallow in but let's not let that stop us from mining even more.

CNN is fucking melting down
its fucking over for them
after Trump gets into office there will at least 8 years of CNN rape

(((CNN FOCUS GROUP)))

All those criminality data… so icky

kek

Those lines at the end must have triggered the fuck out of them, because they know it's true.

SPEECH WAS LONG HAHAHAHA
HILLARY WINS SPEECH WAS LONG EX DEE

annnnd of course the niggers can only manage to mumble muh racism

If they make that long.

Meanwhile Lee Ann Macaboob looked fantastic.

Turks roaches are disgusting volatile people, as history has witnessed. Glad to see that nasty side of both of them is on the internet forever.

Clintion's health wont allow her to give a speech that long.

the effect her voice has on voters won't allow for it either

Trump called out the media for shilling for hillary during the speech. (((CNN))) is one of them

CNN is trying to push that long speeches are bad because their fucking candidate shits her pants every 10 minutes.

Show us how he did it user.

Speaking of which how long has it been since she even gave a press conference?

Alex Jones? More like Alpha Jones!!!

I missed the live action thread, what was the deal with the fag that started screaming half way through and the crowd shouted him down?

Law and order is racist, you fucking crackers

Did you watch the speech? Its when he was railing on hillary for being a puppet. Interest groups, corrupt media, etc.

ANGRY ROACH

Wow, (((CNN))) is getting fucking spooked

that niggeres is fucking triggered

It was probably some George Soros shill trying to make news.

On MSNBC, Maddow & Williams were giving it somewhat fair coverage. But they just changed over to that gremlin Chris Matthews with Joy Reid who are complaining about how racist & dark it was for him to convey crime statistics.

CORY ABOUT TO SLAP A HO

Beaner says Trump has to get his campaign in order.

MAKE ALL NIGGERS TRIGGERED AGAIN

Implying the master strategist didn't do all those things on purpose. That baked potato needs to shut up.

It's funny that beaners think they should be giving opinions when they should be packing…

jesus christ CNN

my favorite thing ever is salty libshits

CNN
WHY?
The nigs vote 90% Democrat no matter what. Its cuckservitve logic that says you have to pander to them. Pandering to them is a total waste of time and money and Trump knows this. Its simple math.

it's death throes are horrendous, but it's pain is exquisite to the trained palate.

youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA

1:30

it's called a full house, fig newton

Not only do they only vote gimmecrat but they don't even vote.

Quick story:

My girlfriend in high school (we went to different schools) once almost had her high school burn down. What happened was that after a few times when students pulled the fire alarm as a prank, the principal sent out a letter laying down the law about all the stuff he'd do to punish the next person who did it. Well, about a month later, a fire started in the woodworking shop, and almost burned the school down because the students were too scared of being punished to pull the fire alarm, so the fire kept burning until a teacher finally noticed what was going on.

The moral of the story is: When there really is an actual fire, *not* pulling the fire alarm is stupid and destructive.

Did Trump's speech pull the fire alarm? Yup. But the country really is burning down, and it was time to pull the fucking alarm.

Ya its almost as useless as banking on millennial voters.

Any links of Trump's speech?

Haven't even given the results and they're already trying to shut it down
Fucking kikes

I need to read more books with Ahriman in them. Wonder how he'd do against Tigurius.

Leftists are too dumb to form any coherent thoughts when they have not been told how to think. They are capable only of repeating carefully curated clickbait talking points, and cannot form an independent or rational thoughts. When confronted with information that they have not been programmed to process, they cannot use their brain to form their own opinions, and simply shut down like a deer in the headlights.

holy shit, already shilling their own poll

The DNC convention is going to be so low energy compared to this

Starts at about 2:33:00

youtube.com/watch?v=GaFCeT38qnA

Unless the democrat shills actually go to the churches, remind them it's election day, promise them lunch, get them onto buses, and give them instructions on how to actually vote…. blacks are pretty useless voters

He looks like homer simpson with those pretend to stay awake glasses on.

Yeah I was thinking earlier today, how many leftists have heard our arguments? How many could explain why jews are disproportionately represented in finance, media, government, etc. and why they are responsible for promoting degeneracy?

None.

Thanks

Surprisingly Maddow has been mostly fair to him throughout, not really sure why as you'd think she wouldn't be.

This nigger just said the crime rate is a ball rolling down a hill.

Do rolling things bounce?

To be perfectly honest, most of my opinions on Maddow are formed by her appearance and the rotten Rach poster that visits this board. I'm sure she can't be worse than the stupid nig with the tampon earings (I think they fired her though).

CNN CUCKED BY THEIR OWN POLL
THEY CANT EXPLAIN WHY PPL LIKED THE SPEECH
CNN ON SUICIDE WATCH

Did any of you watch Fox News? I want to know what their spin on the speech was.

My pretzel is a little bland, good thing CNN has some extra salt.

Fox news is now Trumps little power bottom. They are completely cuck'd to him now. Ever since Murdoch got BTFO by a sexual harassment lulzsuit and he's leaving, they've been VERY nice to him

I watched a little bit of the after show with Hannity.
He enjoyed it.
Then he talked to Newt who had lots of positive things to say.
Then they went to some women who said they liked it.

Its nothing like CNN, which is imploding

that webm never gets old

>the rotten Rach poster that visits mods this board
ftfy

You are using that word wrong.

It's great, it really is

Are you shilling or just huffing paint, retard?

Fuck

Their instant poll literally btfo thir narrative live

Why do you think they started changing their tune right after

The person who's trolling is so obtuse only the most autistic people get mad at it.

DON LEMONPARTY GIVING HIS SIT AND SPIN

They loved it. Hannity loved it and had these two blondes on that ate it up. Giuliani was on and loved it. New was on and loved it.

We've been dead for 70 years. Today is the day we live.

Yeah it was fucking hilarious, I wish I had taken a screencap

Thanks. Personally I thought the speech was amazing but I'm okay with a news organization being less enthusiastic as I am. As for CNN, they are just absolutely disgraceful.

Yup I'm pretty sure hitler was corporeal and had a body.

CNN: I didn't hear anything new!

Not shilling, I just don't get it.

WE HEAR ABOUT POLICE GETTING KILLED EVERY FUCKING DAY

fucking kek.

I know he's kind of retarded, but I like Alex Jones. I think he knew exactly what he was doing here, though. It wasn't about being right, it was about revealing TYT's real behaviour.

What happened exactly? I wasn't watching.

If he was relying on them, he wouldn't have made it this far.

He'll tweet it out and then repeat the message in a way that looks like a political stumble so that the kikes try to pounce.

CHECKED

Maybe she chilled out since Trump said he's going to protect all fags.

lel, CNN can't believe the results of their own poll, they are in full denial mode.

Jew boy Trump supporter is cucking the shit out of everyone on CNN, never thought that would be possible

Damn, that curly haired guy really held his own against that derailing and deflecting faggot.

Nah, she's been this way since the beginning. I mean don't get me wrong she criticizes him and talks up Hillary but she doesn't do it by making him into a Hitler caricature like most of them do.

Self checking my own double dubs

The nigger just said blacks are prone to criminality

The lack of responsible dub checking ITT is pretty shameful tbh

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Stone asked Alex after he left the roaches "well why don't we go back there and kick the shit out of him?"

pic related. stone 100 years ago.

Nigger seems triggered

nice phrasing

CNN

Why the fuck is there a thread dedicated to CNN

She's always been relatively reasonable about most issues from what I've seen.

Main problem with her is a lack of criticism when it comes to Democrats for far worse actions than any Republicans have committed. You can pretty much assume she'd go through a variety of mental gymnastics to justify any sort of corruption or dumbass moves by Democrats.

To laugh at their bullshit.

Don Lemon dropping some truth bombs

Im getting ready for him to start flinging feces

HAH, CNN is confirm that nation wide crime has gone down(white flight) and inner city crime has gone up(nigger infested shitholes).

LEMON NIGGER TEACHING OTHER NIGGER HOW TO READ ON LIVE TV

youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik ==THE SALT IS HITTING MASSIVE LEVELS==

ITS HIS TONE GOYS

HE NEEDS TO BE NICER WHEN HE CALLS OUT NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS

Ryan Lizza's a New Yorker writer. He's bad at debate because they rarely go outside of their bubble. He was trying to corner the Trump supporter but blundered into a blatant moving-the-goalposts fallacy when he kept demanding further and further specifics.

Alex Jones is a big guy

What happened?

"How do I hold this strange torus in my claws? Am I doing it right? I'd rather be feasting on another baby."

Tell Me about Alex, how does he have the Vitality

Triggered nigger was like "Trump's stats are bad" and Don Lemon busted out his spectacles and said "Trump was factually correct" and some kike piped up with "it doesn't matter, you can always choose statistics."

THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING MURDER RATES IN DC AND BALTIMORE

If I live long enough to see these clowns dragged into the street and lynched I'll be able to die happily.

He even prefaced his speech about not giving a fuck about the PC trash and the need to be honest

Like a dog chasing its tail on meth.

oh boy here we go
where's the clarke signal

Is he that hard up for cash?

I really think he enjoys triggering the shit out of his fellow panelist

Yes, why doesn't he give us some statistics on whites and asians compared to blacks? He can choose any statistic he wants.

Is he a jew?

Casue he seems kinda redpilled.

Leftists never get it. Muh class consciousness doesn't exist. Class war isn't a real thing. Marx was wrong. A myopic ignoramus with a one dimensional view of history.

Maybe not redpilled but he's calling out the jew ran media in a way.

FOUND THE POLLS, CNN ABSOLUTELY BTFO

The best part is the idiots on twitter claiming CNN polled republicans deliberately.
Maybe leftkikes will start thinking CNN is trump conspiracy

That's not an anti-jew tweet. He's trying to say that since no jew would be anti-israel, the press is therefore not owned by jews and/or if it is owned by jews, it doesn't matter because jews act as individuals and not as a hive mind and you don't have anything to worry about.

The nose knows. Holy shit.

Triggered nigger saying that CNN viewership is overwhelmingly republican.

I feel like our enemies should still be in preschool.

Ah. Yes. I see. Im tired but all this is too good.

Also that is a common cuckservative complaint, that the leftists own the media, and the media is anti-israel.

is that some stupid take on us using cuck?

How did these people make it through college?

these cucks on CNN are hilarious

Read Paul Johnson's book "Intellectuals". It's semi-redpilled, Johnson is really a kike-lover but he has a brilliant chapter on Marx and what an economically illiterate and sloppy academic he was.

Watching his speech, I see why they are terrified. He's going onto attack mode for Hillary, liberals, and the mainstream media. And it's really effective. The speech is just him listing a bunch of facts and historical events and saying they need to change. There's no fluff, there's no bullshit.

Meanwhile, democrats make a meme website to try and make Trump look bad.

holy shit, just looked up that whole thing up

alex jones is one tricky mother fucker
"they invited me up there"

LMAO

watching cenk throw a temper tantrum was golden

Thats beautiful

It would be extremely filtered.

Lol is that an OC?

Liberalism/globalism in the time of refugees and blm is indefensible lmao. Not even jon stewart can save u

They're the only ones that are not fucking morons. These fucking good goyim on other media outlets really must believe that Hillary is going to landslide Trump.

If not, they're fucking up their careers.

shitskins really can't control themselves

Let them continue with their bullshit, biased polls, some will become complacent from a 'guaranteed' win that they will not vote when it matters

(checked)
When Trump wins they will kill themselves live on air

some sweet sweet salt from our (((friend)))

Kek, those averted eyes and blank expressions say it all.

I think today is the day they have realized that Trump can really BTFO Hillary and they are in full panic mode. They have been in denial for a long time and this has been a rude awakening.

CNN BELIEVES WOMEN ARE SINGLE-ISSUE VOTERS

CNN thinks all women are liberals, smdh.

Any good salt from @RickWilson? The cuck finally blocked me

This speech is fucking amazing holy shit. Democrats and cuckservatives absolutely BTFO.

A lot of them are, unfortunately. But the ones that are will vote Dem anyway.

Holy shit listen to the shrill panic in this black's voice

Every fucking time triggered negro starts losing an argument he gets bailed out by fucking (((commercial breaks)))

The media is terrible on talking points as an event unfolds. They need a couple of hours at least for Hillary's team to come up with a spin and set the media on the right talking points.

Wew lads. The Lugenpresse is trying really really hard to control the narrative. They are failing more every day.

CNN thinks that most really vocal anti-abortion people are men.

Yea. When the little made the point of Trumps business having more women exec than Hillarys campaign or foundation, he said it was apples and oranges. Dumb mother fucker.

The upcoming polls will be glorious. I can see it now.

You got an MSN stream?

I wish the Trump guy would have made a comeback along the lines of "More like Fortune 500 companies and lemonade stands"

Cops shot is up 82%

Trump said 50%

KEK

82%

Could this shill try and fail to spin any harder?

Jesus fucking christ CNN

True (((but Misleading)))

MSNBC has a stream on their site but you have to sign in, so fuck that

That's if they don't rig them from now on

I'd eat a jew if it would mean there would be less of them.

If you ignore situations where X occurs, X doesn't occur at all!

HuffCucks™ on suicide watch.

I wish I had a pet normalfag so I could watch their reactions to the news. I'd like to think that they hear this shit and get pissed but I just don't know at this point.

push a meme to blacks that they would have double the welfare they get now if spics couldnt get on the teet

Wow makes sense to me!

I love Smug Trump

We don't want them. We don't need them.

Holy fuck it's real.

Or something along those lines at least

no, it's painful how much they regurgitate the narrative. I still have a kikebook and I can't stand to look at it

Fusion

Honestly expecting this to happen.

The propaganda war and the level of dishonesty will only increase from here until November.

God that was great

I guess he will just have to disavow David Duke for a third time.

CNN HANDLERS TAKE TRIGGERED NEGRO OFF AIR

Is there a drawfag user around? I want a drawfag to draw a pic of trump lightly coughing, then suddenly a newspaper/clickbait article of hitler in the same coughing position with the title "Trump coughs just like hitler"

I think it would be apparent for just how the libs rely too much of drawing that comparison of people to hitler and nazis, and only desensitize the masses to it.

guys

I don't mean to get all blogposty but fuck. This is fucking amazing. Would anyone of us believe a year ago that we are where we are now?

It's all just so wonderful

That confirms it. We've always known Jones was CIA.

Here it is in video format.

It's fucking amazing. The media can't fucking fathom how popular Trump has become, and it's really highlighted how fucking ridiculously out of touch the leftist bubble is.

uh…

g-guys?

IIRC the left donut should be covered in hair and slobber

please disregard that I just got home and didn't realize OPs vid is a replay

It's been a long day

>racist sexist xenophobic
Fuck, I was so close.

I'd love to see them fact check Hillary's speech.

Trump's speech according to CNN

And this is what they'll say about Hillary's speech

CNN TALKING ABOUT KIKEFEET

SHEEEEIIITTTTT

Those first debates really changed things.
Every single other candidate attempted, in unison, to intellectually jump Trump and he batted them away like flies.

Those moments changed everything. What we're seeing is awe inspiring.

Can someone go to stormfront and PM Duke to just take it easy until November?

Anyone have webems of this or the alex jones thing?

CNN stream is out for me, anyone else?

Yeah, that one line pretty much ended guacman's campaign.

Checked.

what happened, who?

thanks a lot

http$://twitter.com/Bakari_Sellers

Finally, a candidate who can match the power and energy of one of my favorite artists.

YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

Step it up.

For reference, here is HuffShit's pages after Romney and McCain's speeches.

LEMON NIGGER TRIGGERED

DOESN'T WANT TOLERANCE

WANTS COCK IN HIS ASS

Proof?

These stupid kikes have forgotten their memetics.

The more they put David Duke's name out there, the more people will be exposed to him and his ideas for the first time ever.

That fact check was so blatant, they had to admit Trump was telling the truth but after ever point they were downplaying it or trying to explain it away. Just like the poll numbers.

God they don't hide it in the slightest

You don't remember that? At the time the name "Bain" was being plastered everywhere, to associate Mitt with villainy.

He hasn't been relevant for such a long time that people getting into politics now haven't even hear of the man.

Once he starts running for Congress, you're going to see some serious shit.

He literally just said he's a homo and hates the idea that people tolerate his pozzed blood. He wants them to eagerly swallow his sub-saharan loads.

NOW THESE NIGGERS WANT TO MARRY EACHOTHER

I find this doubtful but hilarious if true.

WEW

made me kek

These reality check segments are cracking me up.

Just got a chance to read the transcript of Trump's speech:
It was everything I'd hoped it would be.

Two simple statements that define everything this campaign is about: Someone who cares about us versus someone who wants to use us and toss us aside.

Repeatedly I was moved to tears reading it.

Now, I need to better myself. The more of us that are ready, the the better. It is going to be a struggle against the entrenched filth and traitorous scum wielding bureaucracy and what parts of our government they control, and I want to do what I can. I can't wait for this campaign to go on the offensive against The Whore of Babylon and all that surround her.

Hope tastes so sweet.

Anyone got video of CNN faggots getting triggered????

My mom didn't give a fuck about the election till I showed her the video of trump getting some kids to vow not to do drugs and go easy on the booze, so yea

At least theyre aware of it happening. Maybe theyll stop this white shaming bullshit.

I take it weren't around for the endless Joy of Painting streams twitch had about a year back.

Fucking lol. We live in good times.

I've always like Zombie and his musical endeavors, although he does seem like he's a pretty standard good goy. His brother made some hard shit too. At least they aren't jews.

I'm going salt mining after Trump's speech sets in tomorrow.

that's less them regurgitating shit, which they do mind, and more facebook going full Stalin on any posts that aren't prog.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

Why do you waste calories on your enemy other than eradicating them?

This is pathetically weak.

Cenk getting rekt in his twitter comments

We have a thread up for it. Some good stuff there to make you sleep well.

Who else would go to war for Ivanka?

I'm gonna have to be bringing an umbrella after trump wins the general election. It'll be raining liberals as they jump from nearby bridges and buildings.

GOTT MIT UNS

And, of course, they play her add right before going to commercial and don't even bother asking the panel a question about it when they come back.

I thought it was Low Energy Jeb that sunk him, or was that a missile on a sinking ship
Trump's show against Jeb hurt Cruz and Hillary the most I think though

you better get a gun too because there will be legitimate violence come election day.

RIPPING ON TED KENNEDY OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

I LOVE IT

there will be lots of salt today

are they planking?

I'm in a relatively quite white dominated town. The cities will be absolute chaos, but getting a gun is not a problem because I come from a family of hunters. I'd just need a conceal carry license since this state has SYG and DYC (stand your ground and defend your castle/home).

Other than that, I have years of martial arts experience since I was 8, and you learn a thing or two of where to strike quickly and how to end a fight as quickly and efficiently as possible while possibly leaving the attacker broken and possibly dying in the street.

no but they're definitely stiff as a board.

For a second you made me think that's Jones' new account

YOUNG CUCKS FOREVER BTFO
czech em

check what

I am humbled

Two days later:

(((RENT)))

checked!

Finally going to bed. The asshurt will be so immense tomorrow it will shine through my window and wake me up.

twistter.com/MikaelThalen/status/756270795517677570

Only time I've ever watched Maddow is when she was talking about the D.C. Madam lawyer trying to release files on the Washington elites that used their service.

She's basically "Explain Like I'm 5: The TV Show", but even more excruciatingly slow, so that even the dumbest of the dumb can understand her. She'll spend 10 fucking minutes explaining what a dead man's switch is before actually talking about who is planning to use a dead man's switch and why. I hope I never have the misfortune of watching her ever again.

I was reading the Duke tweet expecting him to call for a gassing of the Jews, but I guess Ben just thinks it is bad that Duke liked the speech?

t. Holla Forums

nigga you got a full house!

we should just create OC to convince niggers that Africa is a paradise so they should sell all their possessions and move there

Lol banned

wat

do they mean that within the next 30 days you can start watching it, and once you do the 48 hour limit starts ticking down?

That's fine and all but elephants are nice animals.

Just a reminder that to leftists everything right of Karl Marx is 'fascist'.

Elephants are the omegas of the megagfauna

fascist means conservative. i'm ok with that. heil hitler.

fascism = law and order

I'M THE FASCIST CANDIDATE!

EVERYTHING TO THE LEFT OF ADOLF HITLER IS 'MARXIST'

MARXIST SCUM!

Carthage was a Canaanite colony. Canaanites are jews who were a bit less stingy so they didn't feel the need to settle for only one god.

I was expecting better but then I remembered how shit this place has become.

Jews never had a nation of their own let alone one that gave Rome trouble.

Further, we're offering you a free copy of my book, 'My Awakening!'

I really like Dr. Duke, he's good natured if a bit behind the times. He's like our stoner uncle.

Lad it's one poster, and his post record in this thread is pretty weak. Grow up.

I don't know bro, I am seeing this sort of shit more and more regularly here…

Any webm about cnn losing it?

I found this on youtube, its shit quality though.
This is right after Trump finished his speech.

Are you kidding? They revolted against the Romans numerous times from their shitty little corner of the Levant.

In high school, our history teacher asked the class for practical reasons why jews would have adopted monotheism, and the jew in the class mentioned they'd get to offer less in sacrifices.
I was the only one who laughed.

And we all know what happened there.

this is what i mean, i didnt mean give them double money, but that we need to build a political rift between spics and niggers.

Just began watching it.

Already Trump is silently signalling his adherence to old Hobbesianism.

Yeah, but they still certainly "gave the Romans trouble" and in fact the promise of more "trouble" in the same vein was the main reason that Pontius Pilate caved to the Sanhedrin and executed Jesus.

Sucks for me, they just banned assault rifles in my state–Massachusetts (surprised there wasn't a thread about this on /n/)

I don't think their little revolts were on the same level of death and slaughter as the Punic wars.

Not much in Roman history was.

They brought the hammer down so hard they actually functionally destroyed the religion. All of post-temple 'judaism' (better called Talmudism) is concerned with returning to their pre-Roman state.

To be clear: not state as in polity, but situation of practice and culture.

1. sic afrocentric 'black hebrews' at the juice.
2. ???
3. Profit.

Seriously those black israelites are either god-tier trolls or black equivalent of LARPing stormfag.

Since humans are mindless sheep, 'guilty by association' will set in automatically.

Every black is a hateful anti-semite, etc. Jews being professional victims are experts being just that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
German prewar context

The political turmoil of Germany's troubled interwar years greatly affected the School's development. Its thinkers were particularly influenced by the failure of the working-class revolution in Western Europe (precisely where Marx had predicted that a communist revolution would take place) and by the rise of Nazism in such an economically and technologically advanced nation as Germany. This led many of them to take up the task of choosing what parts of Marx's thought might serve to clarify contemporary social conditions that Marx himself had never seen. Another key influence also came from the publication in the 1930s of Marx's Economic-Philosophical Manuscripts and The German Ideology, which showed the continuity with Hegelianism that underlay Marx's thought.

As the growing influence of National Socialism became ever more threatening, its founders decided to prepare to move the Institute out of the country.[10] Following Adolf Hitler's rise to power in 1933, the Institute left Germany for Geneva, before moving to New York City in 1935, where it became affiliated with Columbia University. Its journal Zeitschrift für Sozialforschung was accordingly renamed Studies in Philosophy and Social Science. It was at this moment that much of its important work began to emerge, having gained a favorable reception within American and English academia.

That's like saying a guy who has beaten and raped you every day for a year is "caving" when he stops beating you just so you'll stop complaining. Romans did to Jews what they did to everyone who went out of their way to piss them off: kill almost everyone, salt their ashes, then placate the few poor souls that remained. The placation is far less significant than the killing and the salting.

Anyone have a link to this poll?

I had this weird thought the other day:

So much this.

If you aim for something that flawed in the first place - you are doomed to fail.

Thanks chief.

On CNN out of all places.

This and the NY poll show we're going places.

Beautiful.

The fact that 24% still went to the convention and thought Trumps policies are bad means that the policies are no longer the reason for them to go.

Maybe those sickened by Clintons corruption.

Europoor who doesn't get CNN here, so ignore me if I'm wrong, but I'd assume they mean people who watched it on their channel, not people who were there.

Having listened to racist welfare recipients talk, I know this will actually work.

I haven't been keeping up with anything, which speech were they talking about?
Was it this one?
youtu.be/42418toh02M

I'd embed it, but

That doesn't change anything, people are still watching it while not liking the policies.
America has begun to reach a tipping point. Normies are waking up inside.

yeah, that's it. I wanna sleep tonight but almost watched again for the feels tomorrow

support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8699-OASD-1871#14

Watch anytime within 30 days, total of 48hrs of playtime.

check and KEK

Did….. Did we meme this?

Mfw knowing CNN it's there's a 10% loss from the positive polls

Uhhhh… guys? We may have a spectacular case of meme magic on our hands!

that doesnt make sense, they tacked that stooge onto the trump campaign to sabotage it

(((steam)))

(((you)))

I first thought that the donuts were a representation of the size of their buttholes

I appreciate how carefully he worded the obligatory Israel shoutout.

Now let's see if he holds them to standards.
AMERICA FIRST

He fucked up commies and turkroaches, I think alex Jones earned himself Honorary Aryan status.

I'm pretty sure that's why he did such a long speech: her average speech is about 5 minutes, he went almost 115 minutes, so if she tries to do some 10 to 15 minute thing it's going to be a very, very bad comparison for her, just fueling the "She's too weak and sick to really compete" narrative. I don't think she could even break the 20 minutes mark without having some kind of episodes, no way she's giving even a 45 minute speech without showing very visible signs of her health problems and weakness.

No matter what, the "Doesn't she look rather tired" strategy will be in full effect. The strong horse vs. the weak horse.

She likely wants to hang on to some shreds credibility so she doesn't look like a total and utter tool like all the rest of the media does right now. She clearly has some sense of self-awareness.

Imagine if the Jews have actually been holding societies ransom with the holocaust industry for thousands of years. The holy trinity of controlling the banks, controlling the media and making yourselves immune from criticism of this fact due to alleged genocide yhou have suffered. It's not even that crazy. Maybe they've just perfected their bullshit formula over thousands of years.

Where did my sides go?

(((NATE SILVER))) ON SUICIDE WATCH

you mean (((rent virtual goods))) and especially from steam.

I AM A HUMAN BEING, YOU LITERALLY GOD DAMNED KIKES, MY LIFE HAS VALUE!

Sure, kike.

Why do shitskins live in such a bubble of delusion?

I'm glad they can hear the dog whistle. SHAPE UP NEGROES.

When did Rubin become redpilled? He used to be the most blueilled cuck i've ever seen.

Maybe there's fucking hope….

RICK WILSON ON SUICIDE WATCH

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/756325364020944896

What a worthless moron. How can people be so stupid to think that this guy is some genius statistician. He's a fucking journalist with a basic knowledge of statistics at best. Just look at that jump from like 23 to 37% over the course of a single day.

Now think about if a corporation had millions of dollars riding on nate's genius statistical analysis and bet a large amount of money on one day, then the next day it turns out that the data was actually over 14% off and they now stand to lose millions. And that's just a 14% change in one candidate. Since we're comparing 2 candidates this is really a 28% swing. He would literally be fired in seconds.

Think about how that plot would look if you added markers for a +/-14% predicted error. Better yet, since each +1% move for one is a -1% move for the other, think about if you plotted trump relative to hillary with +/-28% markers. Nate's data is literally - and I mean literally - worthless and completely meaningless. It's just made-up lines and numbers.

…still?

Europoor here. Redpill me on Rick Wilson.

BASED

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/756319786993233920

He's the one that said that Trump's voters were anime masturbators. He also adopted a niglet and showed it off on twatter.

He has a black grandkid I think. That is all you really need to know. He is a "hardcore" cuck

Who the fuck is Mark Cuban and why is he such a faggot?

The "hearing his wife getting fucked next door" comment is just Mike calling him a cuck again for the sake of calling him a cuck or was that based on an actual event?

Absolutely on point and I think this was part of the Benghazi hearing stunt, to give her a "I stood toe-to-toe with the big mean boys for TWELVE HOURS!" talking point.

The contrast between the conventions will be so staggering that Hillary's address will probably serve as the nail in the coffin for current year politics.

Morning made.

Thanks, user.

He owns a sports team and films so is popular with plebes.

He is also jewish.

Wojak behind PepeTrump is pretty hilarious to watch.

I guess speaking out on the clock kid debacle didn't really clue him into the landscape and why Trump is doing so well

He's also on ESPN a lot.

ayy lmao

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/756311253056909312

Don is really spry today. I love it.

Based phama bro.

Oh please, he's far from redpilled. He's slightly more in touch with reality than most homosexual "egalitarian" leftists, but that's like saying someone who died an hour ago is less dead than someone who died in 1958. That tweet was pretty funny though.

i know i'm expecting to much but do these leftards even know what did Musolini and Hitler said in their speeches when they rose to power?
Nazis and Fasist were both workers parties, they were certainly more leftist than Trump who is a hardcore capitalist,
They where more authoritarian and with good reason, look at what democracy without meritocratic vote has brought to us, it is a shame that 2 village idiots have more power than an engineer in our political sistem but their political views where more centralized that our current Left vs Right mentality
It' like they completly ignore the SOCIALIST part in National Socialism

democrats do all those things, by the way. imagine how low dindu turnout would be otherwise.

Most likely just namecalling.

actually rick wilson's wife is somewhat infamous for making tweets about hot younger guys and fawning about how sexy they are, so the whole "rick wilson is a cuck" is partially true.

no joke, go find her on twitter and look at her feed. i don't use the site and this is somewhat old news, so maybe she doesn't do it as much or at all anymore since it came to light, but if you want to dig, you'll see his wife saying shit i wouldn't put up with my girlfriend acting on.

Who?

Looks like he didnt get the memo

A kike liberal chess player. Notice the white ribbon. It's the symbol of Russian zog liberals.

Russian Kike Chess Grandmaster. Desperately trying to cling to relevance.

and this overplayed joke isn't funny the 10th time it's repackaged

and no shit it "doesn't sound any better in Russian" because it couldn't have sounded better in English

Trump must've won over tons of cuckservatives, dems and independents last night.

twitter.com/brianstelter/status/756349848522194944

(checked)

Dubs confirm.

Eh. Although it was obnoxious how much that fat guy pushed the following last night, he was correct;
The majority of people who watched 75 minutes were already going to vote Trump and already had positive views of him.

I think if this were some cuck like Jeb, that'd be true, but I think a fair number of independents watched as well, just because it's Trump.

Even the New York Times can't deny that most of the things Trump said yesterday were correct.

archive.is/oeqLT

If you have read any of the studies where women disguise themselves as men, Maddow is learning what it is to be a Fucking White Male is today's society. Her body has pretty much jettisoned any femininity she had left.

Sure, but they were already supporting Trump. The last phrase of your post points to that. He didn't win them over with that speech. He clamped down and secured their vote.

I'm the user who ripped up his (((fake))) red MAGA hat after the Pence announcement.

I'm also the user who just bought 4 official MAGA hats.

witnessed / my first thought aswell

An example of a man not staying in his own lane. He was in the news a lot in the West when he played a series of chess matches against IBM's Deep Blue machine, which ultimately beat him. Then he figured he could stump Putin during Russian elections, and failed miserably.

and the vast majority of people who watched it didn't watch the whole thing. why do you think it was as long as it was? it's because people who are already in watch it, tell people who aren't to watch it further in which can snowball.

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Trump himself said he was cool with being called authoritarian.

althouse.blogspot.com/2016/03/donald-trump-doesnt-like-invidious.html?m=1

Trump also praised this.

theweek.com/speedreads/609213/donald-trump-once-praised-chinas-crackdown-tiananmen-square-showing-power-strength

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-gotta-give/story?id=36198345

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/5790793ac461881b5c8b4567/amp?client=ms-android-boost-us#

One part of me adores Trump, the other is scared

I don't get it.

the fucks the matter with you goys?

I posted them in the wrong order

We're in our element now

Someone give me the skinny on this Skrelli kike, he upped the price of nog aids medicine, and?

Is he a kike or has he been fucked over by the tribesmen?

Did we break the conditioning?

I have had all my accounts nuked by twitter and can't get past 50 tweets, but I fought the good fight with sleeper accounts, even bought a couple burner phones.

They even got my "normie" account.

Is that Rick Wilson's ex-wife or something? What is she called?

Insert:

He raised the price of a specialized med to fuck over INSURANCE COMPANIES. But provided the meds for FREE to anyone who complete the forms stating they could not afford them.

Big Pharma tapped their paid political lackeys and MSM to make him into the bad guy since he gamed them hard.

He outkiked the kikes, legally.

He also is a pretty good troll. He bought an unreleased WU-TANG KLAN album for millions of dollars, for lulz.

When he was called to testify before congress he mocked the shit out them and treated it like the kangaroo court it was.

He's got a little bit of real life chan in him. and FUCK YOU money on top of that.

Rofl.

Is Trump pre-emptively building the axis powers + Russia?

He is legitimately a greasy bastard, not Jewish, but Albanian. People use him as a scapegoat ignoring the fact that patent trolling and corporate welfare in the Pharma industry allows him to pull that shit in the first place and he far from the worst of the (((Big Pharma))) vultures in America. Instead of bringing attention to the patent-monopolization of pharmaceuticals in general people bitch and get salty over an individual profiteer when such individuals are the symptom, not the cause. He produced plenty of salt though and he only fucked over sodomites and niggers with his price hike so he is pretty cool tbh fam.

The wiki page says half-Albanian, half-Croatian. By the surname I'm going to guess his father was the Albanian part.

(checked)

Dubs confirm: ends justify the means.

I also agree. He may be a skeeze, but he's a skeeze to the underbelly of the US.

They wanted Deray as a surrogate for Hilary ffs, absolute scum.

Hahah. That video is still fucking great.

Fuck

No idea m8, sometimes Trump shows intelligence and insanity. He's like a European-esque Nationalist with power-fantasies. It's gonna be a wild ride.

There was this that closely resembles like Hitler's youth.

Whoops.

Eh. Not really.

Hitler's Youth was more like the boy scouts before it got pozzed.

The absolute cuckold does it again!

It's gonna be crazier.

Off topic ITT, but monkeyfucker is hijacking /n/ in a second push for eventual full SJW takeover of Holla Forums.

OK user. We'll let you back in the camp in that case, you're forgiven.
:^)

I wasn't sure which one I wanted and I just sold my old Magic the Gathering cards for just shy of $10k with ~$6k left.

Did Cernovich get cucked or something. Why is Wilson saying such a thing?

Because Wilson is retarded

I know that feeling, man. I'm sitting on at least 6k of that cardboard crack, just judging from online purchases. I just can't bear to get rid of it yet; it's a fun game.

because pic related

It's become full SJW cuck since Scars of Mirrodin. It no longer takes skill.

It WAS a fun game.

My mother is actually half-injun, looks practically full. One of my sisters has a lot of Mexican native mixed with USA injun and some white on the side. I myself have an injun nose and dark eyes, most think I'm white or Middle eastern. I KNOW Cucks don't understand that Trump actually has some of the minority bote, in their delusions, they think Trump somehow survived on the white vote, despite the fact he's doing fine with latinos and 7%—25% of the black vote.

Yeah. Normally only leftist retards make a comparison between the girl singers and Hitler youth which amounts to "Hitler included kids, Trump is like Hitler and included kids, they're just like the Hitler youth!!!!".

Or the fact they're both similair in ways.

In what ways exactly?

They're called freedom kids, they've made an anthem like Hitler's youth I believe, I could be wrong.

Freedom kids and their anthem, ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE

EDH is the only reason I play anymore.

Are you a recently recovering leftist or something?

Fun fact: that song is based on a famous WW1 propaganda song. Really unusual song period to remix but I like how it turned out.

Anyone got a video of CNN losing their shit?

Hahaha… I know he's probably pulling a kike tactic and turning off voters by "endorsing" Trump, but it's still amazing.

No, bitch, the platform he's been running on this whole time is American-school mercantilism, all it's missing is sound money.

Did these people even listen to Trump's speech? He spent a good portion of it pushing that "Make America One Again" message, claiming support for blacks, gays, and every other fucking minority in this country. I remember it clearly because other anons started freaking out about it and shills started saying he was "cucked". Do they just tune out the parts they should be agreeing with and only hear the parts they don't?

The main issue is that Jesus and friends were disrupting the flow of shekels from Judea to Rome

One of the most amazing things to come from Trump's campaign is how many people's professional credibility it has destroyed.

I am interested to see what sort of data analysis Silver actually does just to get a laugh at how poor it is.

This is why I am both amused by and annoyed with Nate Silver.
All his methodology is only suitable for predicting a boring, typical election that means nothing. Like Obama vs. Romney in 2012; I hear he did great on that one. Problem is, anybody tuned in to American politics could have told you that:
vs.
Would lead to an incumbent victory. Not that it mattered, anyway. Was Romney really, REALLY going to change anything?

This presidential race is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of race about on par with the 1932 election between FDR and Hoover in terms of what it means for the direction of our country. And it's also a very atypical race in that Trump is more or less running against the entire establishment, news media included, and doing it with the first genuinely internet-aware memetically-aware campaign. Trump is a 70 year old guy who shitposts pepe memes on twitter, and does so rather effectively. Hillary is an incredibly unlikable boring old hag who turns people off every time she talks in favor of the status quo. The debates are going to be like those between Nixon and Kennedy; Trump will bait Hillary into chimping out and revealing her old lady voice, which will turn everyone off.

But most importantly, you cannot statistically account for a person like Trump who doesn't just stand still and kiss babies and wave to the crowd. And thank God for that; nothing would confirm that our elections were useless shams better than finding out they were entirely predictable as Nate arrogantly claims.

Put simply, Nate's models are designed for a Hillary vs. Pence race. They are useless for a Hillary vs. Trump race.

any links to the cnn faggotry?

nobody got a link?

based

Remember, the less the mainstream talks about this entire event the better. Can't have voters knowing about Rudy's speech, Christie's speech, Don Jr's speech, Don Sr's speech. No way. Something like that might gain Trump voters.

Instead they'll make the entire event about two sentences in Melania's speech.

yeah, fucking minorities

I've gone on Holla Forums sometimes and my verdict is that it's a pack of bourgeois students & NEETs with no care about the working class and no intention of fighting capitalism, who merely hate white nations and support global capitalist causes in the name of jewish philosophers.

If I could beat their frail skulls in one by one with my channellocks, I would do it in a heartbeat.

TRUMP 2016

CZECHED

damn son

HEY NOW

Friendly reminder that Holla Forums considers Shillary and Trump both empty suits serving the god of money. Personally speaking, I'd rather listen to Trump for 8 years than that lying crooked cunt Hillary.

The entire foundation of Holla Forums:

Holla Forums is an interesting beast because they hate everyone they support and support everyone they hate, accidentally of course.

They claim that the right are just stupid, uneducated poor people who are upset that their society has changed in front of them and that they aren't at home anymore: But in the same breath they claim to support the working class.
Then they, after saying all this shit, genuinely wonder why the working class doesn't like the left anymore. They do not live in reality, they believe themselves to live beside reality looking in. They view themselves as a finer clay than the rest of mankind, all while denying that clay varies in quality in the first place. And if caught out, they just repeat what they've already said, because they cannot fathom how a person could disagree with them.

Basically they're autistic, but on a whole different level. They don't just not understand humanity, but they believe themselves to understand it when their understanding is wrong. And they'll never change. Because to do so would mean acknowledging that they were wrong, and that is their Achilles heel.

(witnessed)

HOLY TRIPS OF TRUTH CONFIRMS Holla Forums HAS EVOLVED AUTISM INTO ITS FINAL FORM

Rick is turning in to one of us. We will turn him just like BG.

Duke is quite popular in some States, so his endorsement helped Trump a bit. Although it seemed they tried hard to pin the KKK on Trump. With all the disavow bullshit.
Why would you want to tell people (whoever they may be) not to vote for you? You need all the votes you can get. This makes no sense to me

Jesus christ, how horrific.

But that's not exactly wrong. Most of America's money prior to the Civil War came from cotton exports to Europe. Cotton was predominantly grown in the south and used slave labor.

Even further, the fledgling Northern manufacturing sector relied heavily upon tariffs to remain competitive- their primary consumers were southern plantations.

For that matter, slavery necessitated the rewriting of the constitution and sixty years of political squabbling that culminated in a civil war. Slavery really did build America.

Oh, I am laughing!

Why didn't it build Africa into something other than a disaster area?

do we know if this is even about Trump?

Because American slavery was run by whites and it significantly retarded technological progress in the deep south. Modern equipment and farming techniques were not adopted since slaves couldn't be trusted to properly apply fertilizer or use more refined tools. Slavery is always bad.

bro, don't you understnad! unskilled manual labour is what this country is founded upon!

That's like saying the hammer built the birdhouse.

Jews, actually.

Stateside, it was all whites. Jews ran the slave trade, whites owned the slaves.

You're not correct there either, jews were huge slave owners.

Who are these Jews? Washington? Jefferson? Davis?

The upper crust of the Deep South were Anglo-Saxon slaveholders. They maintained their power because the 3/5s law gave them massive political clout.

You only named 3 people.

You want me to find some old census records with every household with more than ten slaves? I can guarantee you, it will be a VERY small minority, if there are any at all, of Southern Plantation Owners that are Jews.

More than ten slaves? Haha.

40% of Jewish households owned slaves.
Less than 2% of Christian households did.

The key thing to remember, which the post 1865 histories have been keen to erase, is that the first slaves were white, and blacks were imported to replace them because whites were too rebellious, and they died of diseases blacks were resistant to.

they sure have funny ways of showing their love!

is she a bernie supporter mourning when he dropped out of the race?

undderrated

Holla Forums I am feeling a mix of fear and rage right now.

I've never given the Zika-virus in Brazil much thought. But after putting some pieces together I'm absolutely terrified over what is happening. This is nightmare tier.
I have very little information on the subject and I would like to know more about the connection between Bill Gates, The Gates Foundation, Monsanto, the GM Mosquitoes and the Zika virus.

From what I can tell, it looks like the Zika virus is the result of Bill Gates'/Monsanto's GMO mosquitoes that were released in Brazil. Think about that for a second. Bill Gates funded development of a virus spreading mosquito that is now causing millions of children to be born with heavy brain damage. How the fuck is this psycho maniac not in a international court for crimes against humanity or something?
I know Holla Forums cares little about Brazil as a non-white country. But the ramifications are very possibly global if this is not addressed.

There are undoubtedly many articles by gates funded foundations and think-tanks about the "Flying syringe" vaccine mosquito. But I don't know where to look. But there is a deleted article by AFP that ties the Gates to the GM mosquito that were released in Brazil in 2015.
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/dengue-fighting-mosquitoes-are-suppressing-wild-populations-brazil/

The old purged article from 2008.
archive.is/cQdsZ
web.archive.org/web/20081027085622/http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i4hpnz5eOMpxfld81tEZYsC23teg

From the article

fuck meant to start thread.

Good post.

She's a Trump fan upset that senpai hasn't noticed her

I wanted to post on that and they banned for 5ever for a post I made last week. What a bunch of cuckweenies.

Freedom for White people, are you retarded?

current situation feels bäd män

I usually shit on Alex for being half a retard but this time he really delivered

Finland is basically Sweden already.

You'll be the first in the ovens.

DIVISIVE RHETORIC
I
V
I
S
I
V
E

That fucking troll face on Filter King.

They were trying to use a double bind on him. Also I though david duke never formally endorsed him. Oh well it's not like hillary doesn't have much more direct connections to former kkk leaders.

So the majority of america was built before 1868? I think not faggot how much shit is older than that? Almost nothing.

The big loser of this election won't only be Hillary Clinton, it will be the media. Except for FOX and sometimes ABC, all the other networks are anti-Trump pro-Hillary. And they won't be able to stop him. None of their half-truths and lies will work and you will see their influence over the mind of the american public melt like an ice cream cone on a hot summer day.

And more and more people are going to go on the internet to get their news. DrudgeReport already has more readers than CNN:

similarweb.com/blog/us-media-publishers-june-2016

A vote for Trump is a vote against the mainstream media. I hope he'll go after the media as much as Clinton in the first debate in September.

Yeah, Nate predicted two of the easiest elections ever, even I predicted both electoral victories for Obama, only missed one state in 2008, I forget which one now, which ever one was too close to call til the next morning.

This election is totally different dynamics, plus all the polling has sampling on party identification far out of whack with reality, that way oversamples Democrats and way undersampled Independents. If there were accurate polling, I'm pretty sure Trump would be comfortably ahead right now.

He was also a megakike.