As a man, I am against gay marriage...

As a man, I am against gay marriage. Before all of you jackasses light your pink torches and start braiding your AIDS awareness ribbons into my noose, allow me to explain–even though I don’t really give a fuck because everyone on the internet is a tough guy and, truth be told, in real life I could fight all of you all at the same time with my hands tied behind my back and my pants on backwards. So fuck you.

Gay marriage is wrong.

My mother has a gay hairdresser. During one of my yearly conversations with her, the topic of gay marriage came up. Before any of you smart asses ask, I didn’t bring it up and she didn’t bring it up because she thinks I’m gay. Also, she doesn’t think I’m gay. This is what she said of the Prop-Hate sensation.

‘Carlo wants me to keep all my fingers crossed that this gay marriage thing doesn’t go through.’
‘Why is that?’ I said.
‘That’s what I asked him. He says he can tell that his boyfriend really wants to get married, and that getting married would completely ruin their gay sex life.’

Son of a bitch, I thought. They’ve done it again. Women ruined gayness. Women and their crazy obsession with marriage ruined the commitment-free sanctuary of gayness for all gay men.

When America decided that slavery was unjust, we didn’t make all white people slaves too, we ended slavery. Find one way in which marriage is different.

she thought right. she thought fucking right.

Seriously fuck off, you add nothing to humanity, let alone this forum

You need to rethink your thought processes. The two parts in that sentence are unrelated. Try:
Etc.

Holy shit, fuck off newfaggot. You can't even greentext right. OP is right. Gas the fags.

Go back to reddit.

what a stupid piece of incoherent shit
you didn't even explain why you think gay marriage is wrong faggotlover

samefag

Fuck that, if we have to deal with that shit then so can they, after all misery loves company.

So your argument isn't that gay marriage is wrong because it promotes degeneracy, but that all marriage is wrong because it interferes with degeneracy, I think we're done here.

old pasta is old

>>>/reddit/

samefag

it's bait

We can no longer believe anyone.

what is edit element on console? Will a 360 work or do I need the new one?

Samefag, please stop.

You need the new one, only works on ps4. Also, trips checked.

QUOTED HERE. FUCKING FAG, WHAT DO YOU CALL THE COMMAND CHAT THING?

It keeps happening.

So u want regular marriage to be illegal too, since some ppl dont wanna get married too?
U stupid cock

All gays deserve the oven

You sound gay OP

Gay ponies should marry other gay ponies! Fuck the system!