GOP SUPPORTS GLASS STEAGALL

TRUMP FORCES NEOCOHENS TO SUPPORT REINSTATING GLASS-STEAGALL

Trump got support of reinstating the Glass Steagall Act on the GOP's official platform, and it hasn't been mentioned here that I've seen. For those that don't know, the Glass Steagall Act is set of banking regulations that the neocohens and Bill Clinton worked to repeal in the 90's. The kikes are freaking out about this development since their highway robbery of the American people will at least be slowed down since the banks wouldn't be able to use your savings account on risky ventures while still only giving you minimum interest payments as a reward for the risk they're taking on your behalf.

Other urls found in this thread:

gop.com/the-2016-republican-party-platform/
prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf
archive.is/rZhRV
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_arts_education
youtube.com/watch?v=lMG4WLi7Xrg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm still reading through it and came on this gem as well.
the Federal Reserve’s activities.

DO IT

REIGN IN THE BEAST THAT IS THE MERCHANT BANK

YES, I AM FUCKING PUMPED

Wait, where the link op?

Sounds great.

GIVE ME THE LINK OP YOU FAGGOT

Holy shit, (((they))) are not happy about this. It's a 58 page document and it's mentioned once and very tersely.

gop.com/the-2016-republican-party-platform/

Fucking download and read it.

This is big, goys.

This is interesting and will make a lot of (((people))) nervous. They better follow up on their platform though, instead of being lame ducks in Congress.

If the cuckservatives don't like it they can get the fuck out of the party, its ours now.

It feels like half a century of bullshit is about to be rolled back.

I'm going to hold them to this. This is too great of an opportunity to let slip through our fingers.

Damn. I don't know whats better. This or Trumps education plan.

I can only hope. Though I'd rather take things all the way and roll it back over a full century (104 years to be exact, before Wilson ruined everything)

Auditing the Fed is step one.

We'll get there.

Gotta take the good with the bad, I guess. It's an entire sub-section in it, unfortunately.

What's his education plan? I missed that.

Baby steps, user.

trend among many of our allies to move away from rights and liberties that Americans hold dear, especially freedom of speech. It would be a tragic irony if the nations of Europe which withstood Soviet repression were to now impose a form of it upon themselves.
Merkel btfo

I'm just going to dump some tidbits in there since nobody read it, apparently

I'm trying to find the article, it was by Salon I remember. But basically Common Core is gone and federal college student loans will have to be partially paid back by the schools if their degrees fail in getting students jobs.

Bye bye gender studies courses.

OH MY FUCKING FUCK
TRUMP BABYYYYYYY
Trump may not be a kike-hater (yet), but he sure isn't owned by the fuckers. He wants what's best for America. This is the yuuugest attack on kikes in DECADES. Yes!

(2626)
…That doesn't sound too bad at all.

There was more. Fuck, Im having a hard time finding it. Everything else from Salon is Trump bashing but this one article they didn't because they like the idea of someone else paying for their mistakes. It was a sight.

Brit/pol/ should be happy about this.

That's pretty fucking good.

Oy vey, no goyim don't trust Trump, trust me!

Just vote for shillary so we can accelerate the happening :^)

Qoq, as a principled libertarian and Cruz Missile, I was steadfastly #NeverTrump. But now that he's taking on the fed? I'm voting for Donald J Trump for President of the United States!

Fuck it, I give up. I cant look through Salon headlines any longer.

I yearn to move here with each passing day

The problems would be easy to avoid if you just didn't entrust your money to banks.

(checked)
It's alright.

prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf

Page 33 for Trump Wall.

ITT: Jews on suicide watch

It looks like Trump had to cut some deals to get his issues in the platform since I'm seeing trade schools, apprenticeships, and private student loans. The wall, Glass-Stegall, and auditing the fed would yuuuuge accomplishments individually, but he managed to get all three.

Holy fuck, he managed to get all of that? He better deliver. Also, anything in there about school vouchers? Lefties get pissed at that.

I use a responsible credit union, but this is good for the nation as a whole.

I was thinking more along the lines of withdrawing everything and storing it in your personal safe/mattress.

"We support options for learning, including
home-schooling, career and technical education,
private or parochial schools, magnet schools,
charter schools, online learning, and early-college
high schools. We especially support the innovative
financing mechanisms that make options available
to all children: education savings accounts (ESAs),
vouchers, and tuition tax credits."

I'm done green texting this shit. pdf's suck on that account.

You do you. I know the people handling my money, and I know they're trustworthy.

I don't trust anybody except myself. I even plan ahead thoroughly for insurance because I don't trust my future self sometimes.

Stopped there. Good enough for me.

Here we go lads!

the Federal Reserve’s activities

Their education plan sounds pretty good overall. I wish they would have included penalties for universities that give out a stupid amount of liberal arts degrees every year, though.

also

Kek, you beat me.

And yeah, their education plan sounds pretty good to me. I also think that the closest universities will get to a "punishment" is what: said. Universities will be partly penalized about for their students who couldn't get a job.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that idea made the final cut.

It's a start, at least. Maybe all of these other options for schooling will whittle away at universities, but I'm not too sure. Colleges have got to be reigned in with their leftist crap.

Here's one. Penalize all colleges that offer liberal arts degrees. Only allow medicine, cooking, and STEM degrees.

You wouldn't need Glass Steagall if you didn't create a moral hazard by:
1. Insuring deposits of private individuals up to $200,000
2. Implicit too-big-to-fail policy
3. Have an immense burden of regulations that forces smaller community banks out of business

If you don't know what a moral hazard is you aren't qualified to have an opinion on economics.

Not even drop the liberal arts, just get all of this feminist and black power shit out of education.

No, liberal arts really have to be killed off entirely.

ESAs are pretty shitty, the annual cap is small, they have very poor liquidity, and they aren't even tax deductible.

You need to eliminate the ban on IQ testing.

Government bans it unless you demonstrate the testing as being uniquely required or some bullshit because it disproportionately weeds out niggers, if you could do an IQ test you could just select the high-IQ candidates and train them for their job as needed instead of fucking having them go through a bunch of general education bullshit which subsidizes universities and forces students to learn irrelevant material they don't need to know. Of course universities love to require their students to learn more than is necessary, and that cartel is only maintained due to government regulation of "degrees", but if you eliminated government regulation of what qualifies as a degree, requirements for "diversity", restrictions on who can teach, cut subsidies which massively increase supply (artificially increasing prices), there would be a competition not to waste students' time as much as possible but get them as little training as necessary, as cheaply as possible. Government oversight is what has turned colleges into fucking Marxist indoctrination-centers, and white engineers should be getting their engineering degree, not 2 years of education on fucking literature, and not competing with Pakis who are literally slaves to their employers because if they get fired they get kicked back to Shitistan.

Wow and Rand "black lives matter" Paul just wanted one audit.

How we've smashed the overton window, this is amazing.

it hurts my soul

Two out of 3 in there. Now stop acting like a faggot because you think moral hazard is some rare economist term.

There's nothing inherently wrong with liberal arts, in Hitler's Germany the arts were protected from being destructive filth and many great plays, music, movies and even TV shows (great for the time, of course)…

Those aren't liberal arts though…

archive.is/rZhRV

Theatre, Music, and Art are all liberal arts majors as well. Are you exclusively talking about sociology and urban studies type majors?

There are many definitions, but classical arts are usually considered a liberal art, at least as far as college goes:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_arts_education

It's not rare, that was my fucking point.

It's usually separated into a college of fine arts and a college of liberal arts at the unis in my area.

In Iceland after the bubble popped they passed two important pieces of legislation limiting the Central Bank.

1) Congress/parliament has veto power over any action by Central Bank.
2) The head of the Central Bank is appointed by the president imagine President Trump appointing Ron Paul as chairman of the Federal Reserve

We need to do at least these two things here.

The audit is a good first step to piss people off.

You fucking dweeb, the head of the Fed IS appointed by the President… he has to be confirmed by the Senate, but still.

… How about just having a free market in interest rates, for fuck's sake? What happens when the government abitrarily chooses the price of bread? It's set too low, you get shortages, it's set too high, you get a surplus because not enough people are willing to buy at that price. Why the fuck would government setting "the price of money" (how much it costs to get a loan) with no regard to how much savings/deposit exist to support those loans, how could that be a good thing? Why would market prices be good for everything except for interest rates?
By inflating more debt bubbles? Fuck off.

I hate to be a downer but this isn't a particularly effective way to do what you think it will.

For one, right now "risky ventures" is the average American citizen.
Two, its a government program to solve the problems with a government program. Currently the government uses your money to insure the banks against failure, this is why even when a bank fails you still keep your money. Because there are no consequences to failure the banks do what ever the hell they want. Glass Steagall is not proactive legislation it is reactive, only after a banker has gambled your savings away can he be charged and of course there are the problems with prosecuting for this sort of thing-considering that a bank could fail and dindu nuffin because the economy collapsed and people could no longer pay back their mortgages. Besides which, with the coming currency crash, education bubble, and the fed having to admit they didn't fix anything with their zero interest rates and QE we'll hit a crash regardless of what regulation the banks are hit with. Hell if it isn't a fine paid in gold it ain't worth nothing especially since it'll be fines paid with YOUR own money.

Correct. I rate this post 👌 👌 👌/ 👌 👌 👌

In case this wasn't obvious to anyone who's read the thread or, like me, knew what Glass-Steagall was already, this is yuuuuge.

It isn't the giant and only reason our economy hit the shitter hard, but it's a gigantic part of it. Glass Steagall prevented the banks from effectively taking money from people's savings accounts and fucking gambling with it. It was common sense not to do so, economically speaking, and extremely immoral, which is why the law was put in place to begin with, to stop the fucking kikes from trying to do it anyway which would damage people's lives and the country.

Bill Clinton was the goodest goy who removed it, and GUESS FUCKING WHAT, huge surprise that a decade later you get a big recession and a global economic partial collapse based on what the banks did. Then Obongo goes ahead and bails them out. For those not getting it, this is the equivalent of someone breaking into your house, stealing all your valuables, gambling with them and losing, and then when you're caught, you get paid for all that you stole and THEN some.

Putting Glass Steagall back is a huge horrifying concept to the heebs, and it never should have been removed to begin with.

But thats literally what banks are user. If you don't like it (for a variety of good reasons) then don't use a money service that pays you to use it. If they are just storing your money you don't get dividends, you get a bill. It is only because of government insured banking that the definition is confusing for so many people.

Realistically, if you wanted to limit the gambling of a bank you would limit the amount of loans they make to an a percentage of their current assets and deposits. Or remove government insurance and allow individuals to sue for the mishandling of money and loans. Or best yet we could all switch to local credit unions operating at net zero profit that donate excess to local charity like I did

You literally do not understand how fractional reserve banking works.

i didn't say it would completely prevent the problem or totally stop banks from doing it. they've been doing it before the repealing of the Act, simply in different manners. repealing was a highway to their roads.

The fact of the matter is that this is a hard hit against the kikes, if only because "hard" means "anything against the banks at all," simply because they're so used to operating entirely unopposed. The kikes hate this and don't want it to happen, and that's good enough for me, you, and the rest of the country.

Rand is such a disappointment.

Educate yourself goy.
youtube.com/watch?v=lMG4WLi7Xrg

Again, dweeb, you don't understand how fractional reserve banking works.

How you think banking works:
-Someone needs $50,000 dollar to start business
-Bank has $500,000 dollars in deposit
-Bank takes money from deposit "pile" and gives out, assuming people won't come for their money

How banking actually works:
-Some black "person" who doesn't deserve a loan needs credit
-Government makes it illegal not to lend to underqualified dindus
-A bunch of dindus apply for loans totaling $97,000
-For simplicity's sake, bank has $100,000 in deposits. It has a required reserve ratio of 3%, so for every $100,000 it can "only" create and lend $97,000
-The bank LITERALLY CREATES MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR, transfers it the dindu accounts (just typing in numbers), expanding the money supply, and collects interest on that money. No, this was not a fucking typo, if the bank has $100,000, it can create $97,000 out of thin air and then collect interest on that money they didn't earn.
-Dindus spend it, the people who receive it deposit it in other banks, who loan out 97% of the value of every dollar, meaning banks can create millions of dollars out of thin air from the initial deposits of $100,000

In a free market, your deposit would not be guaranteed and people would seek fractional reserve banks with lower returns on deposit (less interest paid back), but more safety for what's in there. People with higher time preferences (read: niggers) would choose banks with lower set reserve ratios (they create and loan out a lot more money than they have on deposit) but they would be less safe.

Because the government guarantees individuals' deposits, this creates a moral hazard where people have no incentive to seek a safe deposit, they only seek a high interest rate. You can give people a higher ROI if you take bigger risks (make more loans) as a bank, and if people only care about ROI because safety is guaranteed by a third party, your incentive is to be risky as fuck, hey, the government will buy up these shitty niggerloans anyways.

In a free market, which had a free market in not only interest rate but currencies (yes, the U.S. used to have competing currencies), sane people would keep their gold in banks backed by gold where the shareholders were personally liable if the bank went under. They would lose all their money if the bank tanked, so they wouldn't treat it like it's fucking Las Vegas.

The cancer that is modern banking has nothing to do with free market capitalism.

sane people would keep their money in currencies backed by gold*, it's late, excuse the shit-tier use of the English language.

none of this is new to me

why do you think that what you just posted implies reenacting the glass steagall act is totally pointless? i have essentially said that repealing the act is good for kikes, putting it back is bad for them, and then you tell me i know nothing of the banking or economic system, proceeding to gloss over the general mechanics of said banking system, without telling me exactly how anything you just said ties in to the glass steagall act whatsoever.

what are you trying to say? the act doesn't matter? putting it back in is totally useless? the kikes don't care about it? you need to have a conclusion that ties in to your argument, telling me "it's not free market capitalism" isn't enough. That's already obvious because we don't HAVE true capitalism, we haven't fucking had a free market in this country for goddamn ages.

That the system/set of incentives are fundamentally unsound regardless and the act doesn't fix any of that. This is like a tiny band-aid on your AIDS-riddled, already necrotic diabetic foot.

Why hasn't this happened yet?

You can't do that, however, you could lend to an entity that would immediately deposit back into your bank.
Unless you found two banks doing a positive feedback loop- and that would probably be super obvious- you could get a large starting deposit (10 million), loan it to entity B, entity B immediately deposits back into the bank, loan 97% of that deposit to entity C, it deposits back into the bank etc. until you have "recreated" 9,700,000 from 10 million, 97% of 9,700,00, etc.

But I don't see how you would actually get that money into the economy, or not get stopped rather quickly, or even get started in the first place… Anyone who is intelligent enough to start such an institution will generally not be insane enough to burn it into the ground and ruin their own life just for teh lulz.

Thanks user.

Bump. This is too good to let slide.

Lolbergs pls go

Fuck regulation. We got enough of it already.

B-BUT THAT ISN'T WHAT BERNIE SAID!

Why the fuck isn't this being made a key part of his platform.

This, terrorism, trade and immigration are the key to the election.

Trump should just be repeating it non stop, ignore the rest of the bait. And he will crush this neo-con bitch.

Kike spotted.

Imagine if Rand Paul wasn't such a fucking cuck faggot and supported Trump from the get go.

Rand Paul seems more and more like controlled opposition now.

Don't you people get it? He will be killed as soon as he gets into office.

This.
I see this proposition more of a nudge to the voters abotu the plan since explaining the whole thing is useless to the average facebook-browsing normie.
It can be modified into effective legislation though.

Well if he dies they die.

They know that.

Dead man switches do exist, it's quite possible Trump has lots of dirt on anyone that visited his hotels. Lots of shady deals and secrets have been discussed in private in his Las Vegas hotel, for example, let alone in Jew York.

bamp

Besides the wall, this part of the Republican platform excited me the most.

Trump 2016!!

I think the greatest part about this, is when people complain "Isn't an audit every year a little excessive? "

He can say: "Not at all! That's how often they audited me!" :^)

somehow we're at the point of doing away with law enforcement altogether because of disparate impact

CLINTON VP CHOICE TIM KAINE CALLED FOR BANK DEREGULATION

Trump needs to come out all guns blazing as the working man's choice, and shout about bank regulations and blow off these fucking neo-con kikes who are sabotaging him anyway.

(((Banksters))) btfo

awoo'd

Important: the audit of the Fed must include its open-market operations. Not doing so would be like taking a manufacturing company's word for and not asking for the detail of the inputs to its inventory valuation (i. e., it would be a worthless audit).

why do lefties hate school vouchers?

Why did you sage, faggot?

Wasn't me, dipshit.

Oy vey ! Trump is a fucking commie ! CAPITALISM WILL NEVER DIE

you have to type sage to actually sage redditor

They work differently depending on how they're implemented but the tl;dr is basically that it ends up segregating schools by ability levels and thus allowing white kids to escape from Coontown Elementary.

Ahhh OK, thanks for elaborating!

Why would you expect anything from a lolbertarian ?

Yep. Good [read: white] students and/or parents who care about their kids' education can usually get vouchers for good schools and kids that either can't keep or who fuck up and get kicked out get bounced back to the schools with lower standards.

So does the government or some other agency go though all the grades for kids and go "OK he is A+ across the board, lets give him a voucher." or would the parents themselves have to go to whatever College they want their kids to go to and hand them report cards?

Shit son, I got a science degree and I still can't land a job in my field. Had to go crawling back to the same shit job I had before college to get employment.

They wanna get rid of Common Core?
Bill Gates is gonna have a aneurysm.

Has the bolshevik media compared trump to Andrew Jackson yet? He's channeling him with this

wasn't Andrew Jackson one of your better presidents?

Thank you. After you vote please cut off your balls you can live but please never reproduce we want less of you.

BRILLIANT

The greatest kike deception about the economy towards the American people is that not only is the Federal Reserve necessary but that the American economy cannot function without its existence.

They have portrayed it is as an essential symbiotic relationship for the progression of the nation. Trump is, in the highest figurative way, removing the leeches from a truly capitalist society that is bleeding money from the average American and forcing it back into the workforce.

I ain't particularly educated or anything, but isn't that description inherently wrong? From what you've written, there would be no risk to the banks, or the people tossing money into them, instead there'd by hyperinflation. If the banks can print 97k while still keeping the 100k, then even if every nigger never pays back any money, the 100k would still exist, granted it'd be worth nothing due to the absurd amounts of money in circulation. I've always been under the impression that the banks only need to retain a reserve of 3% of all the money they have. Taking your first example, bank insists it has 500k, provided what it actually has is above 15k then they can freely give out of the 500k pile while insisting they still have 500k, they can also transfer any loss from an idiotic loan to the 500k, whereas they can pocket the vast majority of the profits. This still allows the theoretical situation of someone creating near infinitely expanded money from bank A loaning 485k to guy a, who inserts the money into bank B, which loans 412k of the 485k to guy b, who inserts the money into bank A. I assume I'm wrong, but your description looks like it's inherently wrong as well, as it'd lead to another issue than what we're seeing. I'd be grateful for any clarification.

It varies but it's mostly local (often handled by the school district) and deals with K-12, not college.

Yeah, but libs hate him because he killed the fed, genocided natives and was generally an all-around badass.

It's going to be a long one hundred days.

Salon is actually based sometimes. I should check which authors.

Anything with 1933 in it makes my cock grow thrice the size.

If you do that its not a bad idea to have a couple prepaids with a couple hundred on em. Comes in handy when you blow a tire too far from home to safely travel on a donut, which happened to me today.

That 100k never actually exists. Sure fiat is worthless.. But that hundred thousand is generated on a spread sheet backed up by the existence of that worthless fiat.

Its incredibly convoluted and truly only a kike mind could think up something so preposterous.. So its completely understandable that you are confused about it.

too bad the rating agencies will make all the investments as A no matter how risky it is, and the fed will still stack up money

sometimes I forget how this is really happening right now, you just get caught up in the day to day shit and the shills cover up all the info, but then you read shit like this and you realize that we are like a few months away from voting and potentially having a candidate pull some fucked up shit on the kikes and starting the nation on the path to redemption.

its hard to remember what it was like back in 2013-14 and beyond where there was no hope, ron paul the libertaricuck had failed and there was no hope. I remember watching trump on WWE as a kid, who would have thought he was gonna be the fucking catalyst. even if he doesn't do the shit he said he did, he forever changed the discussion in this country, even if he is gone the masses still want borders, they still want isolationism and they still want nationalism. and without him, they want BLM in prison camps, they are miffed and ready to fuck shit up. its crazy how much things have changed. after the dallas shooting my city was tense as fuck, you could feel it in the air

go fuck yourself autist

Man, this document is gold.

We are going to china boys, WWIII now

Hold on, what does this mean?

They also have 1/3rd more buying power than the US and pay much higher taxes.
Its actually quite an interesting thing really, I spring there so ask some questions.
Nothing post Panama Papers, since that was ongoing when i left.

Not really, in a free market, gold has the value of whatever people say it does.
Sure it can go up, but unless you have significant gold supplies you're being hit by inflation harder than with fiat.

As well, you still have to get all that gold in for physical trade, something physically not possible without hitting Zimbabwe tier numbers for gold valuation.

Industry use case is not as applicable, since they have been looking for a lot of alternatives as is.

In addition, Greeneville succeeded with cyclodextrin extraction methods, so the amount of recoverable gold, which lags behind the paper gold market right now, is much higher, which if the system gets a hard check as advocated actually drops the price of gold now that the fake claims are gone.

Most fake claims being from repositories propping up the price of gold to make sure they can sell it to you at absurd rates.

And then in 15-20 years a gold asteroid is recovered and doubles historic gold supplies.

A lame duck congress is when the Congress opposes the president. Rs control the Congress, the President is a D, so it's a lame duck. We'll see if that changes.