PKK SHOOTS DOWN TURKISH HELICOPTER WITH MANPAD

PKK SHOOTS DOWN TURKISH HELICOPTER WITH MANPAD
Butthurt Turks initially claimed it was a "malfunction." MANPAD possibly of Russian origin, however PKK has used MANPADs before, and could have seized some from Syrian rebels.
twitter.com/Zinvor/status/731507288708665344

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z48gBERTTds
youtube.com/watch?v=VnKcPWTgpWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope they don't get bombed to hell for this.

that was my first thoughts.
I don't know why the Turks would say it was a malfunction, when they always seem to be looking for an excuse to blame the Kurds.

REVOLUTION WHEN

TFW A REAL HAPPENING STARTS

iirc the Turkish military has had a higher death toll in fights than the PKK so far in the conflict. The Turkish goverment just add civilian deaths to the PKK death toll to make it look like they're killing thousands of PKK rebels.

Noice

As sad as it is for the pilot im glad to see turkey getting a slap in the face by the kurds.

A soldier (especialy a professional) knows the risks when joining.
Especialy in Turkey, that actually has "combat zones". Same as Russia for example.

So… Welp! I guess flying over Kurds is not like flying over Greece for Turkey!

:^)

lol i bet the turks are real happy the cia and state department dumped all that hardware into syria

be careful what you wish for i guess

it could be that, or just Russia retaliating for the jet that Turkey shot down

they also lie about the turkish military casualties

They blame the Kurds for terror attacks, but getting your helicopter shot down is embarrassing. It's the typical fascist bullshit where they need a menacing threat which is simultaneously easy to crush and defeat.

just found this :^)

Needs PKK flair.

Or the Öcalan pepe.

This is art

remind me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=z48gBERTTds

Based IGLA

haha, I remember that shit, fuck ITV

youtube.com/watch?v=VnKcPWTgpWM

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

This is fucking Gold