Why do men marry single mothers?

why do men marry single mothers?

Desperation.

getting to have a child without having to deal with pregnancy and child birth.

/thread

This. I dated a single mom once, she loved to fuck, and she was a good fuck at that. I did it cuz I was horny and she had a hot little body, but that was it.

You mean providing for a child that isn't even yours? That's…well it's not poor little white guyoldry because the mother is single, but it's certainly close.

It's reproductive poor little white guyoldry.

Because they put out

oh good, there's a new wordfilter.

What happened?

poor little white guy

What, poor little white guyoldry?

She freaked out when I started hitting on one of her friends so I called it off. Probably dodged a bullet, but it was some of the best sex I ever had.

yes, idiot.

poor little white guy.

poor little white guyoldry

poor little white guynadia

lmao it filters cu ckol dry with poor little white guyoldry.
Let's try cu ck
poor little white guy.

same thing

poor little white guy faggot

op here, seriously are pickings that slim?

MY WIFES SON

Pedophile or poor little white guy, maybe both.

they have no one else and the single mommy allows them to diddle their kids.

I suspect my friend, go on…..

Because they're alone and desperate, next question

the mom then stays with him because she wants a man to feel better and as well finances to support the child.

she then, in turn, turns a blind eye to abuse, both covert and overt.
very sad. i know of a mother who let her daughter get diddled, and another who knew and egged on the sexual torture of her son.

SINGLE MOTHERS ARE ILL.
They are not society's weakest, unless she forgoes men entirely to raise her child. The results tend better for boys who sometimes ends up fucking his mother through some strange power dynamics. mother son incest happens exactly when the mother becomes a submissive woman, like a wife.

the more you know.jpeg

This sounds like a very personal thing here m8
Tell us more about your childhood

This, but the part about single mothers going in packs is real, at least in south america.

packs?

It's true, I got brutally raped by a pack of single moms once

It was awesome

lel i cant remember shit. amnesia is awesome.

/r9k/ exits almost entirely because of single mothers without strong male figures in their life. Seriously, make a thread asking how many of them were raised by single moms, it's eye-opening.

That's NEETs in general though m8

Mom-daughters pack, its pretty common in poor countries or liberated womyn.

that is more of a problem with character than anything. also beingba neet is better than never having a mom and being diddled.

you mean couples?

Because the daughter is hot.

easy access to children to molest, most single mothers aren't great parents and the children are in a very vulnerable state. Some even acknowledge its happening but won't say anything so the marriage won't fall apart.

The only correct answer for this and in this thread.

dub dubs checked

No one is this thread even checked op's dubs
That is a good indication of the faggotry in all the comments

brb typing some shit up

While I admit some things have changed over the years as far as single mothers are concerned
you faggots never address the real Father. Like he was some great Bro and had to kick the slut out.
Every fuckin time, its the same shit. "it was her fault".
Do you nit wits not believe sometime the original sperm doner might have been an asshat and she had to move on??

Men don't. Only poor little white guys do.

Some men will take on the duty of fatherhood if the mother is worth that added burden. Not for everyone and certainly there are few women who would be worth such an effort.

If I was in that position, she would have to accept me taking the primary paternal role. I would not accept her ex being a prominent or even semi-regular fixture of the child's life. We would have to agree on discipline as well.

The daughters.

This. Multiple benefits.

I think you're probably black and trying to ignore the fact that its mostly scrawny niggers who go for leftovers.