I just pulled an allnighter and I feel like shit

I just pulled an allnighter and I feel like shit

should I even attempt to go to school?

Is it friday?
Then no/
Fuck off.

yes i am 22 year old student, I need a certificate to be obligated for welfare so I dont ever have to study / work again and I can do my own shit as a freelancer through home.

Fuck off.

not college, just art school

No words need to be said about this.

Seriously fuck off every time you post you sound worse and worse save yourself the embarrassment and fuck off.

cmon, it's easy school and 100 times better choice than some sort of car fixing or electrician certificates
as long as I get the papers that's all that matters

You still sound like a retard. Fuck off.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not.

This.
Even I as an artist know if you're going to waste your time in school after high school at least go into field with high payment.
Op is literally retarded and needs to fuck off.

no, i already said I need certificate to get WELFARE
If I dont have one, I won't get welfare and I am forced to apply to other schools

The school's free, I get papers of an artisan and everything I really need to do is be present and draw shit, that's how easy it is.

woah now hold up, couldn't you still do artistic ventures while working as a mechanic or electrician?

You're a leech of society.

So you just want to leech off the system with little effort.
At least most art school goer's do it because they genuinely believe they're making a statement.

I am not going to any "field" with any "payment"
I'll be drawing shit at my home and earning through patreon and twitch, I already have +$100 income a week and it'll get better due time

just got home from working nightshift and i have to be at work at 7 AM tomorrow.

wondering if i should sleep now or sleep later.

just sleep at school

yeah, everyone should just be mechanics or electricians, that's all we need, who needs art at all, just waste of time

those are the words of a talentless slob that can never hold anything else but a screwdriver in their shit covered fingers

why are peasants always so butthurt to people who earn 50 times their wage through art?

you're trying to get on welfare. that's not making 50 times my wage through art.

No, the welfare is the only way for me to pay my rent until I get steadier income through patreon and twitch

when I get higher income, they take off the welfare but then I'll be able to pay for it myself

>PATREON AND TWITCH
Op you just proved my theory of you getting dumber and dumber with each post I'm pretty sure now I'm even going down with you every time you post.
Seriously fuck off.

I've been in the business for fucking half a year and I've gathered quite the fanbase already, I still have time for the income to grow, also I never said that I'D make that 50 times your wage, but artists in common, that you're so damn jealous of since you're calling them leeches to society.

I got commissioned to make someone a large painting that matches the interior design of their bedroom the other day. fuck off.

getting over $100 a week already proves that it works, so why should I listen to you crying?

How much do you work your ass off to barely make it in your pathetic life, doing shit you don't want but as long as the income's good, meanwhile I am doing what I love AND get paid for it
Who could ask a better job?

then why are you crying?

I don't have a job though.
You're a disgrace to art for using it to make cash and are using online outlets to make money people like you disgust me. Say what you will but don't you dare fucking say you love it because you sound like an abusive husband. It's rhetorical, you're right though we shouldn't waste time arguing with each other so after this post I'm going to leave and I hope for once in life you'll do something smart and stop posting.

who's the one crying? we're simply letting you know that you're retarded and you are replying assuming that we are jealous when the fact of the matter is, we all just think you're retarded.

did you ever consider he might be goofing you?

Basic Holla Forums logic

I forgot reading the rest of the thread is a skill they didn't teach shitposters.

school of graphics design to be exact

oh shit, those commercials actually worked on some people.