The average Equatorial Guinean is mildly retard

This mean if you set a foot in the country, you become surrounded by retards.

They aren't self hitting vegies, but they are still pretty slow at reasoning and understanding.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_Institute_of_Technology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit, there are 37 nations that he tested that scored lower than this.

No, a lot of country have the same average and therefore are at the same ranking, rest assured that this country has the worst rating. But they have like only 2 millions habitants.
However, a lot of country in Subsaharian Africa have average that are mildly retarded under our standard.

Is it just me or is it a little tempting to move there and become a god amount retards?
It would be so easy to create a successful business when your customers and competition are retarded.

*among retards
the irony isn't lost on me

Does anyone want to breed with one of these retards and study the subsequent half breed child? I'd like to study such a creature's abilities. Just a thought.

I want to see if they can read and write, understand nature, learn ballistics, math, and how they mourn.

you need to stop them from chimping out and just jacking your shit. usually that means a military dictatorship since these animals only know force.

That's impossible. If theu really did have such a low IQ they wouldn't even be able to drive cars.a

Its like pre-flood times again…

Why? They don't need to understand how a car works to drive it they only need to remember 4 inputs.

black people are better than whites

Certified retard extraordinaire reporting. How does an i.q test work? Does it ask questions like

Or

Yellow>White>Red>Black

What flavor of yellow? Japs were fucking retarded not that long ago.

you do know that's a meme?

But the same iq scores you use to say black people are dumb are saying (east) asians are smart.

im looking at countries with technological progress. so far western europe takes the cake.

Yellow kids get a lot of better education than whites and whites are being forced to be stupid niggers, btw, China spend a lot of money on soldiers so the people never revolt, but the only real successful protest came from parents and kids angry because the state hunted down all cheaters on tests… do not be fooled, asians are cheaters.

Mental calculation are only one parts of an IQ test, one coul be seriously lacking at calculating, but compensate with his other skills.
It also test your vocabularies with questions such as if all men like chocolate, Mamadou is a man, what can we deduct. A) women don't like choclate. B)only men like choclate. C) Mamadou like choclate.

Their will be some logic tested, where for exemple they show you a bunch of image that follow each other, and you most find the logical sequel.

Their will be words that are commonly used, in the mother tongue of the subject, where you have to find the odd one.

Series of number where you most find the correct sequel.

They also test your short term memories by showing you weird symbols for like 10 second and asking you what you remember, a few minutes after.

Memories play a huge factore, as it facilitate mental gymnastics.

It dosen't really require knowledge other than how to count and to be familiar with the language in which the test is given. an uneducated kid from a slum in india could score 130, regular humans being between 90 and 110, being bellow 70 mean you are legally retarded in most western and asian countries.

How are white people forced to be stupid?
I do agree that asian countries have better education systems, but don't asians in the west tend to do better? I haven't seen evidence that asians cheat in the west that much.
And before you say it's cultural, why doesn't that apply to other ethnic groups?

Maybe they get better education, because their whole system is brought in a society filled with smarter people.

But yet the greatess university under international standards are in the west, such as Harvard, Oxford, McGill

Yes, here (Australia) it seems to be cultural and social as only the upper middle class can afford to move here and their parents tend to put a lot of pressure on their kids to study hard.

Different cultures rank the importance of things differently.
For middle eastern muslims living by their religion is very important while an American christian will generally be more willing to violate their rules of their religion while putting more importance into making money.

Hong Kong tested the highest score with an average of 108

Hong Kong was a British colony.

No, check suicide rates and american media, yet the mit isnt asian.

Makes sense, I'm sure you would find the more expensive a city is to live in compared to other cities in that nation the higher the average IQ.

If you are going to be paying more than the national average income in rent then you are going to be earning a shitload most likely because you have a job that involves more thinking than physical labor anyone can do regardless of IQ.

I'm confused

web.mit.edu/

Hong Kong tested the highest score with an average of 108

See

Yeah that was me I just doubleposted by accident some bug erased what I was wroting and rplaced with what I wrote before.

the important word in the op is average. on average, africans have a lower iq than americans, but there are individuals at both extremes of intelligence in both continents. this shows that intelligence as measured by iq tests is not genetic or racial, as does its lack of persistence over time. (iq changes over time both in an individual and a cohort. americans have higher iqs today than 50 yrs ago and the african american iq is improving faster than the white and yellow american's.)
so, iq is at least in part affected by environment and cannot be said to be hard wired. the iq test involves various mental exercises which are very intimidating for an african child who never went to school, never had money to count and never saw a clock in his life.
yours is poor interpretation of the science, kids. how's your iq?

Hong Kong is just cherrypicking (literally) under brit rule, its like saying that the most smartest people evar are the one from universities… they arent born there, they go there.

It's pretty asian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_Institute_of_Technology

What do you mean by this?

It happens.

It's funny when you think that the word mongol is often associated with down syndrome.

IQ measures and tech development user, btw, a war can kill all smart people because this is how you ruin a nation, ask Gengis.

under/graduate and if you check proportions then hispanics are smarter than them.

This has to be rigged using the smartest people.
t. man who has been to Mongolia.

All people "blessed" with Gengis blood is underdeveloped compared with the hood, check east and west Russia, main China and Hong Kong or all stan countries.

Even if it's only undergraduate, that's still pretty asian. Even in graduate school they're over represented population wise.
I don't understand what you mean by hispanics would be smarter, considering they're a much larger part of the population than asians.

Also, some of the international students might be asian

In the case of MIT you aren't looking at the population as a whole but at a small subset separate from the general population.
Trying to extrapolate data from that is as pointless as using googles employees to find national trends as you would believe ~80% of people are programmers.

Possible, when you consider that a lot of kid experience brain troma due to starvation, they have no time or use to have philosophical thought, therefore they do not use develope that part of the brain they don't use.

Google trend are extremely usefull when it come to domain name's business.

I'm not talking about "google trends" and have no idea how you came to the conclusion I was based on nothing more than me using both words in the same sentence.

There are no Cherries that grow in hongkong. A lot of the cherries they eat come from Argentina.

What other trends would google employee collect datas about?

They are smaller and again, you are missing a lot of points:

Undergraduated/graduated, thats mean that a lot of people is fighting for staying there, but the others not, why? because the white people lost WWII and killing the best of your enemy is the best tactic to win forever. The "contemporary white culture" is forcing people to become retards and the "contemporary asian culture" is forcing people to become smart, its Gengis tactics again, its rape of Germany again, its always worked, just check how trump supporters are saying that university is a waste of money while asians break their backs for being undergraduates.

Every empire always calls the best of the world, now we can go to every country, yet the amount of asians there dont represent the world population, again, the undergraduated term hit hard again against "they are in China".

Tech development, Nazis got the space with the V2, then west ruskies and then Usa and we all know that China stole everything, not even ruskies trust them, they are cheaters.

The riots against China hunting down test cheaters, the only time the people won against China and the state almost failing keeping the order, they are cheaters.

Sadly the white genetic poll is being filled with retards and "smart perople" dont breed, in a few centuries asians will be smarter than whites for real and niggers will be just a few points bellow whites, not sure how the masters of this world will manage chinks and apus anyway.

Ignored.

I re-read my post and I see what's happening here, it makes sense if you read it as "survey google employees to get data" which is what I meant or "get google employees to find data".

Back under Pol pot, he ordered the mass murder of people who wore glasses, because it meant they knew how to read.

Not sure if you are supporting my point or attacking it, but camboya hit 94 points and the higher Singapoor (108), the secret? Singapoor killed (literally (waiting for autism)) the equivalent of white trash, niggers, spics and all criminals.

That's funny.

Neither of those. I was just adding some connected fun facts because i'm tired, I've been masturbating all night and I'm going to sleep, I havr class tomorrow, good night.

Not me.

94 is still a normal score for a decent human being.

Here are the world most retarded countries.

.>>6831521
Unsurprisingly, most of these countries, still have prosecution for "witchcraft"

And believe in things such as voodoo.

asians are smarter than whites
women are smarter than men
freedom fighters are smarter than conservatives
op is an illiberal white male a likely very dumb.

bait

No for a and b

Saying asian are smarter than white is like saying europeans are smarter than black.. One could be white and be born in asia, this making him a white asian. You might also be one of those who think jew and arabs are races, but most of them happen to be white. But I assume you meant the yellow people of asia, yes they do tend to have a higher IQ than the whites.

As for your second statement. Women tend to have more members with an average iq, while men have a wider range in the spectrum this mean they are on average smarter men than women, but also stupider.

As for me being illiberal. That's up to your own judgement.

What if you fight for the freedoms of concervatives?

i think it's due to climate, to a degree. in places like northern europe, you have to think to survive the winter. you have to be able to figure out how to construct shelter from the cold and how to cultivate and store food long enough that you won't starve during the months when it's too cold to farm.

on the other hand, in africa there are no winters like that, it's basically summer all year long. all you have to do to survive is know how to run faster than an antelope and dig roots out of the ground. and then for the rest of the day you just lie around avoiding the sun and putting large discs in your lips for some reason. africans historically never needed to plan for periods of scarcity or construct dwellings that are insulated from the harsh conditions outside. they never had to consider that their dwellings should have slanted roofs so that snow wouldn't gradually accumulate and then cave-in the ceiling. they don't even have snow in africa.

africans are lazy and stupid at least in part because they live at the equator.

Because mongolia. Has a better economy than the swiss.. They are mainly nomadic farmers and the ones in city are reliant on coal and other exports to china. So only a few will be engineers..

i was being sarky, tbh.
the point is that race has nothing to do with iq distribution. equally large gaps exist in almost any classification system: race, gender, geographical location, etc and there is as much variation within each classification as between them. people who choose to view the issue thru race are by definition racist.

it's a wordflter

what the fuck

Lots of country have the same ranking.

Common core is ruining my country. I could even accept the mouth breathers, though, if it wasn't for the fact our industrial jobs get outsourced so often. So all they end up doing is collecting welfare and thinking education is dumb. And they'll follow and vote in more people who echo that statement.

Who wouldn't think education was dumb, though? Here it's more about who you know than what you know. Networking is a pleasant way to say nepotism.

God save my country, for there are no heroes left in man. I'm trying, but I spent the last decade fighting to get out of poverty. I feel I'll be an old man who no one cares about before I can make a difference.

Neither, you stupid retard.

I think people just like to acknowledge the fact that, for whatever reason, Africans have the IQs of monkeys.

Worst than that, in a lot of Subsaharian African contries, when someone ask for you to meet him at a certain place at a given time, and you show up on time you might wait for about an hour before leaving realising the guy didn't come. The next day you will have the guy knock at your door fucking angry yelling at you waaking up everyone in the hotel floor, complaining that he came five hours after the given time and you didn't wait for him.

When you have a meeting in Gambia you're suppose to just wait their all day or come at any time starting at the time that was scheduled because no one care since they have nothing else to do all day. It was pretty much the same thing when I was in Cameroon. No wonder they don't prosper. How the fuck can a business grow when people show up when ever the fuck they waNt and are always hanged over?

i think you might have just stumbled upon the solution.

Fuck white all that I haven't slept and I have to get up for my philosophy class at 8.

*With
How ironic

Also in Cameroon, if you fuck a girl she will likely be impressed if you have a condom and weirded out by your foreskin, as they believe that circumcisions somehow prevent aids and make condom unnecessary.

They also have official law against the use of witchcraft.

some africans have the iq of a monkey, but so do some women, some whitemen, some newyorkers, some homosexuals, some priests and many Holla Forumstards. c?

I admit some africans are litteraly genius, but if it happen to be a woman, she will likely be accused of witchcraft as the average population could be qualified as geniuses on an ape standard.

Let me rephrase:
The average Aftican has the IQ of a monkey.

Specific enough language for you? :)

monkeys don't do comparable iq tests and infact only the very cleverest of habituated monkeys will do any sort of test at all. so the comparison is false.

The IQ of a retard, then.

the average white nationalist has an iq equivalent to that of a retarded chimpanzee.

The interesting thing is that mildly retarded people can still get trough a basic education, (with some struggle), and still

My ex gf was from Cameroon.

YOU GONNA BE SMART AS SHIT IN THE FUTURE

I would assume that for this test it would be a language neutral test. They have tests designed so that you only really need to read at a child's level to be tested on questions. A lot of it's patterns. But there are a lot of different IQ tests, it could be a poorly constructed one.

mistyping something on the internet proves your intelligence

IQ tests mostly just measure your ability to take an IQ test

It's not a surprise that people that have no formal education, and have probably never taken a written test in their life, don't do very well on them

Still retards.

Show me the statistics.

US would be leading the pack if our stats didn't include spics and niggers

The average whites american is 100, while the average black is 75.

Let's help them then, no?