ARE PONIES ANIME?
ODD# I(a)/4,iii;62Chs3183

No.

make me BO

No

Stop Masturbating to cartoon horses

make me.

ponies and anime are both garbage

low grade media made for children that for some reason has massive numbers of grown men as fans

What sort of media do you enjoy? Please enlighten us wise one.

fuck me senpia

Its time to start dating girls, OP.

DYSNOMIA YOU UNLESHED THEM

Dysnomia can't keep a girl :^)

i don't consume stuff that is much better, finding good media is quite a struggle these days, everything is so formulated to bring in the lowest common denominator

only good recent movie in the past decade that comes to mind is nightcrawler, it was one of the only movies to not be a reboot, a sequal/prequel, or an adaption

i think it's worth stating that i don't have a problem with weebs or horsefuckers. i just don't see them to be too different from eachother (they're both outcast fandoms consuming outcast media (at least as far as their demographic is concerned)), or that the shows they watch to really be that great

why arey ou on an IB?

REDHEAD PLEASE

rules updated

I can't even get one.

because i like the community and the culture here. i like weebs quite a bit, doesn't mean i have to like the same shows as them

what's your favorite anime?

fnord

Naruto

You fucking traitorous piece of garbage

the boondocks

If they make the circlejerk thread again are you going to cycle?

DYSNOMIA IS A FUCKING TRAITOR

they are begging for your attention user

I want Holla Forums to be free but I also want it to be good.

oh well

i like how once again a new sticky is made that shows its true colors immediately

a thread for nothing but talking to and about the faggot mod

how the fuck is admin posting not infinitely worse than tripfagging

because it is. would you prefer if I only show up on rare occasions?

if you moderated well, people would barely be aware of your presence

it's not like this board is a democracy where we should be voting on what rules should be put in, where we then need feedback from our elected representative, this board had set goals, ban blatant spam and ban illegal content, that's all you should be doing

at least when hotwheels donned his tag, he often had an actual message to say and wasn't just being an attentionwhoring faggot

I just like shitposting with the mod tag because it makes users angrier than they should be at a couple of red letters.

So be it then.

i personally would be fine if you were just shitposting, but you make circlejerking attentionwhoring threads constantly, while at the same time trying to say you have to put in rules to remove circlejerking threads

that's when it really starts to show how much of a faggot you are

What kind of threads do you make faggot? You probably make the shitty roll threads we see come up every once and a while. I'll have you know I've conducted raids as recently as May and managed to fill 4 different threads to completion.

u no it

Hot

Also banning ponies is worth keeping the tripniggers away I hope they don't come back, after all they were talking about how much better it is on poor little white guy /trash/ than here.

It's time to kick this faggot mod to the curb.

FTFY. Proved by the fact that you don't even sage when off-topic.

Yes. Ponies are clearly anime.

my god the buttdamage ITT is beautiful.
Don't worry mod. They'll be screaming your name and calling you a god again before long.

Hey, good thing the mods are gone now, huh? YOU SURE SHOWED THEM!!!!1111

Meh, seen that one before

I think he likes to post that one regularly.