Life Advice

So honest question because a lot of you are in your early 30s and know how to deal with shit in life.

What is the best way to deal with a smug asshole who's convinced he's better than you? Like how do you put him in his place? In my experience their confidence and lack of vulnerability only makes you look weak no matter how you try to stand up to them. You talk shit back to them, and they just keep that cocky, punchable smirk on their face.

If you can't think of a strategy to beat your opponent, then perhaps your opponent really is better than you, at least right now. Work on yourself, worry about yourself and perfect yourself.

Well I guess those trips mean a harsh truth. I'll do it

Part of growing up is realizing that not every fight is worth it and not every slight wrong is going to be righted.

Basically, unless it causes actual problems just ignore and move on

But why can't we just displace all the bad people?

Just ignore it m8. Who the fuck cares.

Does he directly put you down or is it just his aura that is? If this fag is punking you then you have to bully his ass back.
The most potent blow is humiliation.

this.

Directly, always. If he's just acting smug in general but isn't hostile I won't care.

You need to follow what the devil trips said. Make yourself better than them. Smug, holier-than-thou people only win if you continue to feed them. If you've spent more than a few years on image boards you should know how to pick your fights.
Just ignore them. You might not get to see them break, but they will behind closed doors.
If they're attacking you directly though you need to hit back. But be careful not to go overboard lest you turn other people against you.

should have been quoting

The problem is I'm not witty bro. Like I can't come up with insults especially irl in tense situations like that.

shit. he has to go.

the only option i can see for you is to kill him. i see no other way.

Because who are we to determine who that bad people are? All of us are bad in at least some aspect, even good people, can we really trust ourselves to truly understand right and wrong?

As a fat man in his thirties I agree with

and sometimes judging who the bad people are leads to genocide and other nasty things Holla Forums wish would happen again

Are you asking us because you're 12 and getting bullied in junior high? What the fuck man, seriously. Adults deal with this kind of thing by A. realizing someone is a smug asshole and B. never dealing with them again because we set our own social calendars.

Use Psychological Warfare…

Find Out what he Hates, Likes, Dislike, his Habits, Hobbies ect…

Attack his Heart, Emotions & Confuse Him… Act like Your His Friend but you're Really Not and Betray Him… Set Him Up and Ambush Him… Put Paint Chips in his Food, Steal from Him, Lie to Him, Treat him Harshly… He is Not Your Friend, he is your Enemy… So he Ain't Shit and you can Do Whatever you Want to Him… Might is Right…

Yeah, commit multiple crimes because a guy looked at you funny

You need to out-alpha him. Put some coke in his pocket and call the cops on him.

you have to be 18 to post here

I see what you did there

If you fuck him in the ass, he is now a woman and his opinion doesn't matter.

Man I just suck alot of cock..It's relaxing

It can happen at work, college, grad school, social outings you're obligated to attend, etc.

Stop being stupid

It's easy to ignore and not meet with people at work. Unless it's your direct supervisor, in which case, labor mobility is a thing.
Even more true here.
Same.
Ahaha! Okay, so you're definitely a child then. There's literally no such thing as a "social outing you're obligated to attend" when you're a functioning adult.

Balls, social gatherings for work that your boss wants you at, friends' parties

Are you white? Then don't worry about it, you are a member of the master race.

wew. stop giving a fuck.

maybe they are better than you if it's this big of a deal to you.

If you can get away with it without getting fired/expelled/arrested punch him very hard in the middle of his face. This makes a smug grin very difficult to maintain.

If you've never punched anyone before go find a heavy punching bag (try local gyms) and practice. Start out gingerly, its easy to fold at the wrist and hurt yourself if you're new to this. Build up your ability to put more and more weight behind your punches, use your rage to fuel you. Wear bag gloves to protect your knuckle skin if you want but dont wear wrist wraps, you need to develop the wrist strength so you dont crip yourself punching for real.

Dont punch the forehead you'll break your hand.

Wait. One day they'll be old and useless.

Then you'll be able to strike. Just wait and let the hate guide you.