Should I pay for pro version of code academy

Should I pay for pro version of code academy

I finished their javascript course but other than learning its syntax and commands I don't feel any more of a programmer than I did before completing it.

lmao

IMO, the best way of learning a language is to do the following:
1. Read a little about the language (enough to get started)
2. Start a project in the language
3. When you run into problems during the project that you don't know how to solve, look them up
4. Continue steps 2 and 3 a few more times
5. Go back to step 1 and learn some more about the language from a book or documentation

That's how I learned every language I know

If you don't feel like you learned very much from the free material, why do you expect the paid material to be any better?

kill yourself

you're defiling this board with your shit thread.

Less being a missed abortion, more doing what your parents failed to do

Is it even possible to learn programming from this process?

I only ask this because I have no ideas for a new project that I would want to do, but there are many old projects that need fixing or small changes to work on other platforms

i'm not the one bumping this thread, dumbfuck, let alone responding seriously.
>>>/g/
you have to go back.

again, please stop. even if you aren't OP, no one wants faggots like OP nor faggots like yourself.

Javascript is a small language made for scripting web pages. There isn't that much there to make you feel like a programmer. If you want to accomplish stuff learn more than just loops and conditions.
Learn regular expressions, exception handling, data structures and testing. Learn about tricks such as dispatch tables. You can learn all this online, there's no need to pay for anything.

Do something for you parents for once, kill yourself faggot

Considering how hard you are defending this thread, yeah, I'd bet money on it.

Could you point out where I was defending the thread before you finally work up the courage to kill yourself?

By bumping this shit thread instead of just leaving it alone to get shitposted in because it deserves to be shitposted in.
Again, no one cares about your vast experience in learning "coding". You have to go back to >>>/g/.
If OP really cared, he could look at the sticky, make his decision himself if he passed 10th grade weighing various factors, and we wouldn't have to suffer another "LMAO HOW I LEARN COED Holla Forums?" thread.

Serious question, do you have anyone who would be saddened when you finally kill yourself? Your posts make it quite clear that everyone around you would be quite relieved when you finally leave their lives.

I wonder if the image in OP is what triggered this sperg.

Serious question, do you have anyone who would be saddened when you finally kill yourself? Your thread makes it quite clear that everyone around you would be quite relieved when you finally leave their lives.

What triggered me is your shit thread.
Go read a book.

Thought so.

Remember user, suicide is always an option, the number one option for you especially.

I'm not the worthless piece of shit who made a "how do i coed /g/" thread, nor am I a worthless piece of shit who asks this stupid question:
"the free trial didn't work for my underdeveloped ape brain, should I pay more for the pro version?"
It's a garbage thread no matter how you try and damage control for it, dipshit.

The reason you don't feel like any more of a programmer than before is because you are actually less of a programmer now, even if you'd never previously touched a keyboard in your life.

Hey you grew out of sage in downvote phase, good on you son.
I wonder if you can work your way out of 'everyone making fun of me is OP' before you finally do the world a favor and off yourself

Well doing the javascript course showed me how easy websites are to make, and how little effort these companies put in once the template is completed.

Guess that's why there are so many 'webdesigners' and shit.

░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░
░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░█░█░███
▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░█░░░██░█
░░▒░░░░░░░░█░░░░░███
░░▒░░░░░░█████░░░░░░
░░█░░█░██░░░░░██░█░░
░░█░█░█░░█░░░█░░█░█░
███████░░░░░░░░░██░░
░███░░█░░█░░░█░░█░░░
░░█░░░░█░░███░░█░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░

No, sage just means I don't bump the thread.
I'm wondering if you can work out your mental illness where you keep defending your thread while claiming that you're not OP.
Just stop replying, dipshit. Stop defending it, if you're not OP. It's not hard. Otherwise, the only one who would be so attatched and defensive of their dumbfuck question is OP.
Again, fuck off.

Back, back you go.

Back, back you go.

no thats retarded unless you want to support them

yes

Making a website is easy, that's right, but making a quality website is hard. Choice of color, making it accessible to screen readers, making it acessible to people without pointing device, making it work on different screen sizes, making the layout not shit itself with different font sizes, proper outlining, proper semantics, not having your code become an unmaintainable mess or require a million server requests, all that is the hard part. There are just so many fine nuances to consider. Any course that doesn't teach you the actual craftsmanship belongs into the trash.

Hard, but you're not likely to forget what you learned this way

Holy shit what set the autist off

bump

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Sha asunaburu.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
For some reason the files aren't uploading properly. Someone help contribute while I sort it please?

i went through the configuration options and none of them pertain to this problem. hysteresis, max range, all of them had no impact. it's not easily configured.

There is already a powerlevel thread, user.

nah

sauce

Isn't that the same person?

I'm self-hater

either vx2000 or vx2100

This is one of my fave videos.

When it tastes like a double bacon cheeseburger with extra sharp cheddar

I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS, SNOWBIRDS

kek

will that dim leds but, and order me a case of washing-up liquid, a bottle of vodka and a fair maiden, solely based upon the angle at which my head hangs in the WC?

Also Sons and Lovers if you don't mind it being a mother instead of a father

Is this a meme? if not, thanks.

also, how can i buy this in 10 dif styles/colors?