Wagecucks will never know tfw 7 day weekend

tfw

Hey OP,
Have you considered that your options are limited because your NEET ass doesn't receive much money?
That your dependence on handouts from the government and your parents is comparable to a baby that needs its mother's milk, and can't survive on its own?
That in the future, if the laws surrounding government handouts change, then your source of income would dry up? A person who is fired from their job can apply to another job, can earn money some other way. but a NEET has no skills. They rely on the generosity of others and if that generosity evaporates, then there's no money for the NEET.
What will you do if you need money for some unavoidable medical expense, but you don't have the cash because you didn't work, and you don't have medical insurance, because you're unemployed?

I kinda wish I was a NEET again. Working sucks, I hate it. On the other hand, I make minimum wage (11.25$) for 20 hours a week, and since the start of the year, I made 3k and I'll have 1.4k more from tax returns. I finally paid off my drivers license, bought and assembled a brand new rig, and can do whatever I want with the money I have left.

You're a leech, keep waiting for your handout.

Get a life, don't work and go straight home.

Insurance is free for low-income persons, at least in America.

minimum in the U.S is $7.25

I know I'm a filthy wagie but at least I'm not normalfag scum.

Please help me. I'm tired of having only 5 hours' spare time on my workdays. Is there a way I can work only part of the year and have the rest off?

shouldn't you be at work earning my money for me?

wagepoor little white guy here.

i was neet once so do in fact know it.
it was boring and shit.

cause you didnt spend your time productively, like a true neet should; learn a new language/instrument, read books, paint, write, learn a new skill, etc. etc.
neets who do this are going to be the philosophers, the great minds of the 21st century; rather than bothering themselves with something like a job, they focus on becoming the best version of themselves, and leaving behind a legacy which others can learn from, you cant do this as a wagepoor little white guy, you're too busy making someone else money.

NEETS are top tier in society

I spend my days fapping, watching tv, eating tendies and making wretched smelling wet farts in my bed while mummy goes out to work.
I get $800 a fortnight for doing nothing because the government thinks I have autism, don't have to pay for bills or anything so I can buy whatever I want

My life is perfect

I'm making myself money but ok, uh, get back to me when you've completed your first great work, I'll throw it straight in the trash though.

NEET fag here. I'm ashamed of the way I live. I'm thirty years old and still a child. I play games with my friends, sleep all day and do little to nothing productive. I guess I help my sick mother, which is better than nothing I suppose. I really wish I could figure out how to get a job, so I could get us out of this rotten decaying trailer and into a real house.

you may not know of what i accomplish, just as not many knew of what many great inventors, artists, etc. created in their time, but my chance of being remembered is much greater.

Real neets live in houses with lots of neet bux

No, just the lucky ones. I get NEET bux for my disability and most of it goes towards buying groceries and bills. I am not educated, employed or trained; but I wish to God I was.

He's cute

ITT: leeches

don't bitch about it, you choose to be a wageсuсk, you have the exact same opportunity, you just choose not to take advantage of it. don't blame us, blame the system.
ashame we didnt vote bernie in though, i was looking forward to getting paid a bit more. hopefully the pendulum swings back hard in 2020.

Sounds like you NEET freaks should get on the wage train shit pays for itself. I don't even work hard I've just had the job long enough that under the new "Vacation Incentive Program" pissing away 40hrs a week earns me so much time off hours that I can take long ass vacations whenever I feel like. In a few months it'll be even faster get fucked NEET boys.

living the dream user, making someone else rich and convincing yourself that you're the real winner

how about both

blame me all you want, doesnt bother me. just keep earning my money for me and we'll be all g

Sorry to disappoint you user but I've personally insured my area hemorrhages money. my area has been in negative profits for 6 years now and my continued employment will surely cost them more but thanks to my connections I can piss away hundreds of thousands of dollars a year without ramifications. Once again get fucked.

good on both of you, you dont pay tax, i dont work, you both seem happy, im happy.
why are you annoyed at me then?

They feel shitty about their wagepoor little white guy lives so they take it out on people with better lives.

WORK HARDER WAGIES, DADDY NEEDS A NEW XBOX

because you're stealing from people who do pay taxes

Cry more. No one cares.

and you arent paying taxes in the first place, you're in no position to judge

Pay tax to jews and niggers

STOP
Paying taxes

so im taking from jews and niggers in your mind; if you hate them both so much better i get the money than they keep it right?

I've got the best of both worlds.
Worked like a dog for 17 years, paid of my house and now I dolebludge.
It's pretty fucking good tbh fam.

well, at least you're happy now though

Not saying I enjoyed work but it's worth it now.

Government will take your house and give it to hungry refugees and you'll have to sleep in a phone booth