Where did everybody go?

Where did everybody go?

Ponies, pedos, and animefags circlejerks are now gone.

Holla Forums is falling apart.

all the fucking morons that wanted them away don't fucking understand a simple fucking thing. They're not always pedos, ponyfags etc. They're user, posting in a random thread along with whatever other general thread they are in. It's not about always being random, it's about having variety with the general threads. Not to mention banishing those people would make others who stroingly are for free speech move on their own. Good fucking job morons. You call everybody else cancer, but the truth is you are the cancer who can't stand what they don't like. You'd completely drop the randomness argument if it was your favourite thread every damn day, but no, you dislike pedos/ponys/etc SO THEY NEED TO GO! You are the cancer. Sincerely,
user

Gays and ponies were the cancer. You are probably one of them which would explain why you are so salty.

Is that why the chan is dead now? You know what they say, the smallest group shouts the loudest.

214pph isn't really dead.

copypasta

oh excuse me, we're in peak posting hours. let me correct myself, it's a chan on medical systems awaiting death

what king of autism is this???

Talking about board statistics, is cancer.

No we're not.

nah, not like it's afternoon in the us, where most traffic comes from.

I'm around user. What do ya need bro?

It will be faster in 3-5 hours.

it is, I don't even know why I'm trying to debate this. Shit's fucking slow
you know, part of the quality is the speed,when you need to wait more than 10 minutes for every single reply why even fucking bother?

It's not much quicker, so the above still stands.

2014 back.

"Peak" is a superlative. That's like saying I'm the best guitarist because Jimi Hendrix wasn't much better.

sigh, my point is that the peak isn't enough.

>the tip peak isn't enough.

Tripfags got BTFO

>>>/bl/

All that's left now is the avatarfags and HGiggers.

UWU

I wonder why

Fuck off Stalin, there's nothing wrong with the weekly HG outside of Z1 and inept faggots trying to OP.

Quality over quantity my friend. I'd rather have a slower board full of good content, then a fast board full of cancer.

You forgot the part about them devolving into circlejerks.

Having fun =/= circlejerking.

read

Go back to 4chan if you love your cancer so much.

You seem strangely adamant about this, there are boards dedicated to your boring game about randomized events.

amazing. why is this board dead again? right.

Your argument is shitty and not worth addressing.
Content > Cancer

You're just proving my point more. Kys retard.

Typical strategy of a loser who knows he has lost.

I went out for a burger, but I am back now.
Sorry. I should have let you know.

Ponyboy listen to me
Quality> Quantity
Do you Understand?

no

We have neither.
Thanks nigger.

Then why are you here?

Because even though faggots like you moved in like niggers in a South African office building after apartheid, this is still home.

Actually your home is in 4chans trashcan literally
time to go join your friends

There's potentially a board dedicated to every single topic, this argument does not apply to this website.

Actually, you're wrong, you baiting nigger.

Lol