Nigger bear gets tranq, falls from phone pole, my local libtards bring up BLM?!?!

Holy fuck Holla Forums,

Everytime I think I have seen how cucked self hating white liberals can get, they go to another low.

Just what the fuck, self hating whites who swallow the SJW poison have made the world a tragic joke.

Liberalism has become a complete parody and joke of itself, user. Only the very stupid or insane can subscribe to it now and you experience is not even the worse of it, nor was that gorilla and so forth.

Saved

Seems unlikely.

Have less than 10k niggers in the entire state user. And they live near exclusively in the states three most populous cities. The criminals here are mostly brown and red passers through, or fucking teenage meth head dumbshits.

HE WUZ GOOD BEAR

DINDU NUTHIN

Only way it could be better is if you had worked in a 'no fucks given' smiling Zim Zam somewhere.

That is an ancient story from grandpa times.

Bear Lives Matter?

I am very confused at this point but laughing like an idiot was my reflexive response to that.

Anyway, I think the problem is this: The law recognizes black people as human beings.

What the law fails to realize is that black people are far more savage than bears.

What state was this in?

Which state has the shittiest Police?

Wew lads

Don't call bears niggers. It's insulting to bears.

We know the bear fell. It was all over the news in 2012. It even has its own KYM page.

I think he means black bear

Wish a Holla Forumsack would be there, perhaps even 'interviewing' them.

and proceed to go off on a tangent before just lunging at them and beating their faces in with your fists.

See:

Dubs don't lie.

In the Holla Forums alphabet, there is the letter S.

Sieg Heil

SS

Sage, for a shit thread that has no…

Source.

When we ship those niggers back, send the cucks too.

sage for no source, lift your game OP