Hello, Holla Forums...

Hello, Holla Forums. I stopped browsing 4chan because even Holla Forums had been compromised by the tsunami of edgy 14 year olds. I never really had the drive to use another "chan" in fear that too much traffic would make it too popular and attract reddit again, so I just decided it would be better off without my attendance. Are more people generally wanted here, or do you want to keep it more cult, and should I keep looking? Pic semi related

THIS IS OFFICIALLY A TRAP THREAD.

More people, yes. More Holla Forumstards, no.

OP here. Stopped sucking Janitor cock for a moment to tell you to kill yourself.

I didn't browse Holla Forums, I just hate seeing literally EVERY board turn reddit tier

CIA THREAD

Samefag

It's was reddit tier since 2013.

it*

d

Dear bait troller: As you probably already can tell, this place is at least as full of edgy 14 year olds (and faggots) as 4chan ever was. So the question is not what we want, but rather is what you want. Do you want to switch from one sad chan to another one just like it, or do you want to go somewhere that is actually semi-intelligent and therefore more enjoyable for you to swing your bait threads around in? pic related

Well in that case feel free to stay

fuck off

If you make a thread announcing your presence you're not wanted.