Philosophy Thread

Ask the deepest questions in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If there are 100 billion dicks in the universe, then why does OP manage to exceed sucking more than that?

why is there something instead of nothing?

what

How do you feel about this post

The question of ages. What indeed.

wha

Is it serious?

wh

why are niggers so dumb lulz

Why do we?
What do you?
How does he?
When does she?
Who do they?

w笑w笑w笑w笑w笑w笑w

lol'd

Because they are niggers.

but what is it about niggerness that incites bix noodity

How far down is the bottom of your mom's twat?

Why should the be asked itt? Why should they be asked at all?

What is the best way to eat a pizza

Crust first, with a fork. Dip it in balsamic vinegar

how come gender is 'social construct'?

God exist?

Because society generally agrees that gender isn't "what I have between my legs" and is more like "the state of mind my consciousness functions in"

Are you serious cunt ?
I'm gonna assume you have tumblr in the other tab and got confused.

Is this the Trump way?

I know he invented eating pizza crust first. I know he prefers to always use a knife and fork to eat, even when eating KFC. The balsamic vinegar is the only one I'm not sure he's on board with. Catsup seems the more logical complement.

What is the best way to control a nation?

Religion. take my wird for it i have several african nations under my control.

T. Grandor the beloved

mass media

truly the final redpill

ARE YOU VIOLATING THE NAP???

why are ponies in diapers so cute

OP why would I ask any questions? I only answer questions. You might ask me why this is; it's because I meditated on the omnipresent and omniscient qualities of god; the all in all, and now I know everything I want to know. I don't need to ask another man any question. God tells me everything.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: resistance

What is morality?

"One idea comes out of all this, the condemnation of all weakness. This is a particular idea in all our teachings which I like, either in philosophy, or in religion, or in work. If you read the Vedas you will find this word always repeated—"fearlessness"—fear nothing. Fear is a sign of weakness. A man must go about his duties without taking notice of the sneers and the ridicule of the world."

In other words, morality is the cultivation of virtues, which wipe out all ignorance and fear in man, so that he becomes a perfect being with perfect understanding.

HOW CAN MIRRORS BE REAL IF OUR EYES ARENT REAL????

If the world runs on science, philosophy, art, then why are jocks hailed as heros?

WAT DO BABBY EAT
HOW BABBY FORM?

Pretty interesting answer

HAS ANYONE EVER REALLY BEEN FAR EVEN AS DECIDED TO DO MAKE LOOK MORE LIKE

WHY ARE DIAPER PONIES SO CUTE?

pic related

how girl get pragnent?
what do babby eat?

A perfectly moral man is possessed of perfect understanding and makes exactly the best decision in every instance in his life and with regard to every person he crosses paths with.

Would you pull the lever?

If urged onto by another, yes, the karma is with the one who set me to it not me.

If not, no, as I don't see any reason to pull your lever.

Yeah if you want to have a serious conversation on topic in Holla Forums here, you're going to have to present the topic in a more detailed format.

Being to direct about something so unpopular among people will just result in shitposting and other low quality responses.

/mai/ is an elitist shithole of a board

Thanks for listening.

Why is everyone at Holla Forums fucking retards?