All Three Are Innocent!!!

These three individuals were proven not guilty for a reason. They're all innocent. I don't think any one of you will agree with at least 2 out of the 3 who were accused of murder.

I have no idea who the last two are

agree about Cosby though

Cosby?

Well, that's kind of a white knight line of fallacious reasoning. She's kind of ugly too.

I myself have yet to hear of any substantial evidence supporting the accusations against Bill Cosby.

oh shit, I thought the first one was Cosby

guess I should read the thread before posting, eh?

Cosby is innocent though

Too be honest I don't know much about the crime to argue her innocence. Didn't pay much attention to the case.

Yes.

All three are evil, George was a pussy.

Cosby never killed Nicole Kidman.
She is still alive, dickhead.

If anyone is innocent out of those three I'd guess OJ

Being found not guilty of a crime is not the same thing as being innocent, OP. It just means that insignificant proof could be established at the time.

in other words: they're guilty until proven innocent.

Double Jeopardy

another innocent person is Chris Benoit

the "murder-suicide" was actually a triple murder committed by Kevin Sullivan, who had been in a relationship with Benoit's wife about ten years ago and wanted revenge on both of them

You can't claim that all three were evil. One of them has to seem innocent to you. If George was a "pussy", then that contradicts your statement of him being evil because you just confirmed he feared for his life and defended himself. Hell the evidence was in his favor. LOL

What are you? 12? That is not Cosby and I did not refer to Nicole Kidman.

I'm surprised to hear that. But I'm glad we both agree on his innocence.

But the evidence was in Zimmerman's favor.

I agree with you.

1. OJ's son did the murders.
2. Skittles made him do it
3. Casey's friend killed him.

1) True, O.J.'s son did have problems before the murder.
2) LOL
3) Makes sense.

OJ Simpson is obviously guilty, but profited off the ignorance of a jury in an age where DNA was not understood by laymen.

George Zimmerman was almost not even charged with a crime, but the whole case became bizarrely politicized, so they had to sort it out in court to satisfy some dumb niggers. It was obvious to everyone involved in the case that he was defending himself from a feral ape.

Casey Anthony would have been found guilty if the prosecutor had either:

a) Charged her with a crime that he had enough evidence to support (he charged her with first degree murder, despite not having very strong evidence of pre-meditation)

b) Collected all the evidence before charging her (after the trial was over they found more evidence that would have helped prove pre-meditation)

The prosecutor blames the jury, but he's a fucking idiot. The cops botched the investigation, so he should've only charged her with what he was able to prove.

DNA evidence was not credible because Detective Vannatter carried a vile of O.J.'s blood that he handed to the DNA guy at the crime scene and that a portion of his blood is missing. Which would explain how the LAPD could have framed O.J. Simpson. The DNA guy admitted that he might of made mistakes and that the DNA evidence was mishandled and could have contaminated the crime scene.

At least we both agree that Zimmerman was defending himself. But your racist comments does explain how you beLIEve that O.J. is guilty.

As for Casey Anthony, you bring up a fair point.

George did nothing wrong, one less nog. Casey did nothing wrong, she's muh waifu. All OJ did was kill a race-mixing coalburner who shat out biracial abominations, and her kike boyfriend. OJ should be made an honorary Knight of the Ku Klux.

t. racist who supports extremely late-term abortions

Benoit is innocent. He was suffering from CTE.

OJ was always guilty as sin, the real reason he was found innocent is because this was 2 years after the LA riots and the jury did it for the greater good.

Zim-Zam was an obvious case of self-defense, the police did not charge him initially. He was only tried to appease the mob after the kike jew media agitated them, similar to how the OJ jury came to its verdict to appease the mob.

Casey Anthony didn't murder her kid, it was clearly a case of shitty irresponsible parenting why the kid died, and then she and the parents panicked, hid the body and tried to make it look like a kidnapping.

That's not a smoking gun.

I would ask, did they have an open Wi-Fi network, or a weak password?

Maybe it was one of the Anthonys having thoughts of killing the one responsible for watching the kid when she drowned in the pool.

Hundreds of kids drown in pools ever year, it's a common problem. What happened here was someone was negligent in watching the kid and they tried to cover it up by reporting it as a disappearance and hiding the body.

her Halloween party pics did it for me.

post em

OJ didn't kill Nicole Brown Simpson or Ron Goldman. Faye Resnick's association with Columbian Drug Dealers were the ones responsible for the murders.

1) See above comment about O.J.'s innocence.
2) I agree with the other two comments you made about Zimmerman and Casey.

There's supposedly a leaked nude pic of her. But I can't tell if it is her.

virgin

Unfortunately for you, I'm not.

Seconded

Sounds like a we wuz kangs-tier Black conspiracy theory.

I think the reports of domestic violence between OJ and Nicole, and his robbery he did a few years ago proves this guy has a criminal mind.

Not really. Considering the way Nicole and Ron was killed. Have you ever seen a Columbian necktie? It's grusome. Plus Faye Resnick's connection with Columbian drug dealers makes it easy to connect the dots on what went down.

Domestic violence & a robbery doesn't lead to murder. Hell I've committed domestic violence(not against anyone I dated) and I hadn't killed anyone. I would never resort to murder no matter how much I hated someone I was beating up. Besides, O.J. was dating Paula at the time of the murders. O.J. Simpson is too much of a nice guy, even the guards who worked in the jail O.J. was in said that O.J. was a stand up guy. Anyways I haven't committed domestic violence in 10 years, I managed to reject my anger issues. Finding alternative ways to deal with my anger. Which is why I can understand O.J. being innocent.

OJ was fucking guilty. Even bad attitude Jim Brown said that OJ was like Jekyll and Hyde, with a fake friendly persona but he had a horrible temper when cameras weren't around.

Horrible temper != murderer

Having a horrible temper does not lead to murder you idiot.

No, but it proves you have criminal tendencies, with murder potentially being one of those tendencies and rightfully makes you a suspect.

False. I've been arrested for Domestic Violence. It doesn't mean I have the tendency to murder or commit any other crime. It just means I have anger issues that I have to over come.

But how is someone else to know that?
If you're willing to beat someone and break into houses, it automatically makes others start to wonder what else you're capable of.
Surely you're not too autistic to understand this concept?

I'm not expecting people to understand or be psychic about this. People who commit domestic violence, often have anger issues. They obviously need anger management. Just because they commit domestic violence, doesn't make them murderers. I don't think O.J. could live with that if he did murder Nicole. Heck he still has a picture of Nicole in his jail cell because he loves her.

Surely you're not too autistic to understand this concept?
Beating someone is a lot different than killing someone. Breaking in is something a robber or a serial killer would do. O.J. hasn't done neither of these things during the time of the murder of Nicole and Ron.

Like it or not those anger issues dramatically increase the chances of you crossing a big line one day. The fact that you've already crossed a pretty big one just makes it more likely.

I think you're missing a basic fundamental here.
People who see you've committed violent and anti-social acts in the past will generally be more willing to believe you're capable of murder.
Whether or not you actually committed the crime is irrelevant at this point, as you have to deal with that permanent stain on your reputation and will always have to prove yourself innocent.
It's just how people are.

False. I'm not prone to killing and I will never cross that line. Maybe if I was some republican who owned a gun, sure. But I've conquered my anger issues and I don't own a gun, so it's very unlikely for that to happen. There's plenty of men who committed domestic violence that never resorted to killing.

I think you missed the point. People who committed domestic violence doesn't make them murderers. Nor does it mean they're capable of such.

Guilty.
Self-defense isn't a crime.
Guilty and ugly. Should have been put to death for being an unstable, crazy bitch.

You're talking about proving these people innocent.
When one of them has a past of domestic violence and robbery, this becomes significantly harder because people naturally will mistrust and shun someone like that.
Does it guarantee they're murderers? No, but it puts that suspicion in the average person's mind.
It's a survival instinct if anything.
This guy is a violent asshole? Maybe I should avoid him or lock him away, he could wind up killing me someday.
It's not an entirely irrational train of thought, but people can and do get carried away with it quite frequently.
If you want to prove a person's innocence then you have to take factors like this into account and work around it instead of just spouting "FALSE UR WRONG" because all that does is make people dig in their heels and tell you to fuck off.

To further add to my point, Zimmerman didn't have a criminal record of any sort, which is why it was borderline impossible for the prosecutors to convict him of jack shit even with the media's collective faggotry bearing down on every detail of his life while trying to pass Trayvon off as an innocent church goer involved with them programs that they needed more money for.

Now that's the type of reply I was expecting. One question…
Are you a Trump supporter?

False.
1) His history of domestic violence doesn't lead to murder though. The prosecution were trying to rely on his violent past in order to get a conviction. But there was so many things going against the prosecution, even their "evidence" was untrustworthy. The jury naturally trusted the defense more than the prosecution because of the reality that the LAPD is corrupt & that the evidence had been tampered with. As for the robbery, that didn't happen until years later after he was tried for murder. He owed the Goldman family money. Money he didn't have. Robbing the bank was his last resort and it was a mistake that would land him in jail. Either way I doubt O.J. had plans to murder them with a knife. Especially with the way Ron and Nicole were killed, which were referred to as Columbian Necktie. Also Ron was in a fight with the real killer. O.J. would have been covered with marks and bruises on his body.
2) I honestly don't give a damn if someone wants to tell me to "fuck off". I will say whatever the hell I want and I will debate right back.
3) Just because O.J. has a criminal record, doesn't make him guilty of murder. Of course Zimmerman doesn't have a criminal record, he was a neighborhood watchman who called the cops & did everything the legal way. He was ambushed by a 17 year old thug. Zimmerman had no choice but to defend himself. At least I'm able to stick to the facts and see why both O.J. and Zimmerman are innocent.

Okay you're deliberately being stupid and missing my point.
7/10 you had me thinking you wanted an actual conversation for a bit.

/r/ Zimmerman/Trayvon memes for old time's sake.