The Holocaust never happened

The Holocaust never happened.

oh yeah? how do you explain these photos then?

Russian hackers.

Aliens

If such an event never happened why do you give it such a title?

We Americans don't say "The 911", and it actually did happen. I think. I wasn't born.

You've missed out. Patriot act, Y2K Skittles and "Butterfly" by Crazy Town.

lol @ filenames

I was born in the 80's and I can tell you: I've never seen it in person (or been to New York at all for that matter) and I think the World Trade Center never existed and it was really just an elaborate hoax and a fake landmark used to sell postcards. That scene in Home Alone 2 where Calvin is on top of the twin towers was just a movie set.

well, exactly. did you also notice that the war of independence never happened? it's all a jewish conspiracy to deprive the whiteman of his rightful status.
and ww1. honestly, can you believe hitler was on the losing side twice? ofc not. this too is a jewish conspiracy in league with hollywood communists.
911 was the jews too`. mossad filled the plane with a special fuel capable of melting steel beams.
gas the kike and fence the borders. trump will make us great again.
the evidence stabs you in the eyes. only a cuck race traitor hillary shill can deny that. it's a fact and prove me wrong. libtard homosexual nigger kike, er, trap?
take the Holla Forums pill.

Were thousands of POW killed including Jews, American, Russians and British? YES!
Were 6 Million Jews killed by the Nazii? Hell NO!
Where did that 6 Million number come from? Do your research and learn the truth.

Jews call it that, but if you actually look up the original meaning of word "holocaust" in old jewish encyclopedias, you'll find out that it means ritual human sacrifice by fire to the jewish god Moloch.

u wot

look it up

I know who Moloch is, and I've never heard anything to suggest that him and YHWH are the same

The Holocaust happened, but it has been exaggerated in size and scope

Every major player in World War 2 had internment camps of some kind

Churchill convinced Pooland to attack Germany and from then on everything went downhill.

The character's name is Kevin. Your childhood was a lie.

The holocaust did happen, but not how MS protrays it. Not many jews died as claimed. Also plenty of other degenerates and ethnicities died also. But all you hear about is JEWS JEWS JEWS.

JEWHY is the demiurge

wtf dude my great grandad died in the holocaust not cool

How many times?

once how can someone die twice

i've died three times so far, fuck you

mine too, when he fell from a guard tower

so maybe it was only 5 million, or 4, or 3, or 2. who cares about the details? the nazis sought to exterminate the european jews and anyone else they didn't like the look of. the camps were built long before the war started and the first to be gassed were red army commisars. holocaust, pogrom, atrocity. 20 million or 2 million. jews or gypsies or communists. the details are a diversion. it happened.

mine too, he stood under a guard tower and a men fell on him

itt
tin foil hats and memes

Ok now you're obviously trolling

lol

HOW COME Holla Forums HASN'T BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS MOVIE YET?

I like redpilled memes that make fun of conpiratard

Because Holla Forums is run by sjws. Not even kidding.

shlomo pls…

put more effort in your hoax pasta