Should the Leftist movement be pro gay marriage, pro gay adoption...

Should the Leftist movement be pro gay marriage, pro gay adoption, and view transsexualism as totally normal and healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=eUeZI4vyagg
esciencecommons.blogspot.ca/2014/11/having-y-chromosome-doesnt-affect.html?m=1
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/androgen-insensitivity-syndrome#statistics
lightningsafety.noaa.gov/odds.shtml
healthresearchfunding.org/scarey-body-dysmorphic-disorder-statistics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marriage should be abolished to be honest

What about getting fucked in the ass/eating out ass makes one incapable of raising children?

Normal doesn't exist

We do plenty of things that are no healthy for ourselves, doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to do it.

This. Not my problem if some stupid kids end up with gay parents. I couldn't care less if somebody wanted to cut off his dick, not my problem.

if you'd ask the other way around and give reasons as to why leftists should be against it, that would be more interesting, but then you couldn't really keep your cover, right?
back to >>>Holla Forums faggot

This. Being against the LGBT community is by definition antithetical to leftism.

yes

i see it hard to make an statement, i don't know if it's worse for the kid to be raised by faggots than not having parents at all

that shit is degenerate and they should only be seen as freaks

it is unhealthy but that doesn't mean we should ban it, just condemn it socially

Back to Holla Forums

Looking at one aspect of a person and then judging their character on that one aspect is utterly retarded. Why does it matter to you what they want to to do themselves and why the hell do you feel the need to condemn them for it other than an appeal to tradition or "i just dont like it" because thats the options you have for that justification and both are fucking pathetic arguments.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums

/thread

How in any way does that follow logically from Marxism

There is no "Leftist movement". Anti-vaccine hippies can be "leftist".

Yes.
Should advocating for these be a priority? No. Fuck no. Hell no.

leftists movements should be against idpol
so fags should be pushed to the gulag

Go back to reddit you false flagging fuckhead.

fullretard.mp3

I dont need no fucking consent from the state to have a relationship or adopt a kid.

/thread

of course it should endorse those things
but it should be vocal in speaking out against those who use liberalism as a blunt-force corporate tool, and similarly those who waste time treating symptoms and not the problem itself

in the same sense I think we should be vegans but not campaigners for animal rights

there is no reason to allow homophilia

why

idpol distracts from class issues. Faggots will always put their identity before their class

that's sort of what I said in my second sentence
I think we should make it clear that we care about gay rights, but inform people that they should think clearly about their priorities and whether meaningful change can actually occur in the current system

What anime

Any concessions to idpol with always put idpol over class issues.
It needs to be eliminated

Fucking this.

Being anti-idpol does not mean being anti-gay. It means be against identity-based politics. Giving a shit, in any direction, about sexuality or gender is being idpol.

which is why identitarians need to be gulag'd

What do you mean by that, though? Because if you're the same red-flag that was advocating for gulagging homosexuals, I think that would include you.

there is nothing wrong with gulaging fags as homphilia subverts worker movements

That's identity politics, man. You're saying that gay people cannot participate in revolutionary activity by virtue of their identity; homosexual. That is literally just exactly what identity politics is.

If you already got into enough power to create gulags, how do you think gays would subvert your revolution? What would the gays be doing/trying to achieve?

no its not

Explain to me what you think "identity politics" refers to then.

putting your "identity" before your class

Which is what you are doing when you tell a working class person that they cannot be part of the class movement because of their "identity" as a gay person.

It is not simply telling them they cannot be part of a movement. I am advocating for the end of homophilia as it subverts leftists movements.
Enemies of the revolution have always been met with deadly worse. Faggots are not different.

deadly force*

So you are going to attempt to end the phenomenon of homosexuality in humans altogether? Don't you think that project is ultimately an absolute subversion of the class movement in of itself? Where is the class content of that struggle?

This is akin to wanting to exterminate black people because the question of race is also used as a tool to distract and divide the working class. The answer is not to abolish any difference between us to prevent the movement from being diverted. If there are no other differences than class, then of course they would put class first. But there will always be some differences between humans. The answer is to have people consciously realize that class comes first.

wanting to punish a crime =/= assuming it can be completely wiped out
Liberals make this argument all the time, why fight the drug war you can't stop ALL drugs. etc.
The point is to reduce it as much as possible

This will not happen if your movement devolves into the oppression olympics

Would you exclude working class women or black proles from your movement because feminism and racism is often used to divide the working class?

Man you are so far gone. Are you really saying that the best answer to the tendency of the working class to divide on race, sexuality or gender lines is to delegate the task of working class emancipation to one identity, to prevent those with other races, sexuality or gender from taking part? Because that is just exactly what identity politics is. You are being more idpol than half the SJWs on tumblr right now.

I would exclude feminists and racists

so you've ran out of counter points?
I never said this

You said you wanted to gulag gay people. That kind if implies you don't see gay people as potential comrades, as fellow members of the working class.

Trying to suppress 'gay identity' will just make it stronger anyway you dumbass.

I said nothing about gender or races. Gulaging gays is needed to prevent distraction from class issues, just as gulaging feminists and racists/anti racists is also needed

So by your logic, you should exclude gay identitarians, not all gays. If a fag is in your movement but never talks about his sexuality would you exclude him?

how would you be able to tell?

Let's suppose you have the information, it's a thought experiment. The point is that if you exclude feminists but not all women, why would you exclude gays and not just identitarians gays?

But being gay is more akin to being black or being a woman than it is to being a racist or a feminist. Being gay is not an ideology, it is an identity. It describes something about who you are.

the point of creating laws against gays is that they aren't subject to the law if no one has that information.

He has a life-partner who is a man.
You know of his existence in the same way as you know about the wives of other guys in your movement or the husbands of women in your movement.
He still never uses his being gay as a political tool, doesn't talk about it. How is this distracting from the class struggle?

it is more akin to an ideology

I'm sure you can make up special snowflake scenarios however gays are a net negative to leftist movements. I'm sure there might be a gay out there that is not however homosexuality is toxic to class struggle

How is it? It's just a personal preference statement. It's not a decision, something that someone cognitively "decides" on, or something that can be reasoned or rationalized. It doesn't describe anything about their outlook or views on society, only their own identity and preferences. It is not a political or social position, it is a personal attribute

What evidence do you have for this point? You know like a shit load of people on leftypol are gay themselves, and anti-idpol too? There have been polls done in the past.

It is a decision. Not to be gay but to commit homosexual acts.

every leftist movement ever that has fallen to idpol

Historical tid bit my dude, the drug war is a class war.

You need to be gulag'd.

hearty chuckle

So fucking someone in the butt means you're "exploiting the working class".

wtf fam

the drug war in the US in the current year might be. But fighting drugs is not
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_the_Soviet_Union

ITT: what happens to "anti-idpol" when it is co-opted by Holla Forums defector and false-flaggers.

ok

ok

Have a mental illness and should receive treatment

Possession of drugs in the USSR was perfectly legal until 1974

You learn something new everyday

What if the best known "treatment" is letting them use whatever name they want, wear what they want, and use drugs and/or surgery to make them feel happy and able to function in society?

I don't support marriage as an institution, but gay people should be free to associate fraternally.

Yes.

No. Gender dysphoria is, by definition, a mental illness. However, trans people should be free to take hormones and undergo surgery IF they are in a stable mental condition.

I'm not exactly sure what "stable mental condition" means, personally, but I would like to agree upon some set of qualifiers in the medical community.

ITT reddit looking for "Holla Forums is reactionary" screencaps to get those sweet updoats

No
No
No

What are these things? Parasitic elements on society. Look at the statistics on AIDS and domestic violence in same-sex partnerships. Absolutely disgusting.

We should be using finances to combat REAL problems like cancer or the gays themselves, instead of using funds to pay for 18 year old tumblr-browsing retards who is a 'demiromantic assexual INFP''.

NONE OF THIS SHIT IS GOOD FOR SOCIETY. ITS CANCER.

Tankies gonna tank

I don't support marriage as an institution

PREP THE BULL

Fine. Tell me how gays and trannies will help? All they care about is gaining power for their and getting people to give THEM power?

Do you know how disgustingly normal it is for gay people to have AIDS? Do you know how bugchasing is a lot more mainstream than people think it is?

Go to a youtube comment section if you just want to cuckpost.

I think a lot of them just wanna be in relationships with the people they wanna be in relationships with. They can help just as much as any straight person.

marriage is a completely bourgeois institution. No point in supporting either for gays or straight people since it only serves the reproduction of capital through child-bearing.

We cannot think of them as individuals. There is always that good X or Y everyone knows of a certain group, but we must look at them as a whole.
pic related

They are always 'gay communists' or 'gay christians' or 'gay conservatives'. The 'gay' part always comes first. They are ALWAYS distincting themselves as a subgroup.

Why? HOW?

Why am i not suprised that tankies behave like proto-fascists?
Everyone must do this and that for the name of great leader and anyone who disagree's is part of the big other and should accept total extermination with all those other millions of traitors'of the great idea/leader.

reddit detected :^)

The problem with this is that soon you begin to punish individuals for things they didn't do. It is the same line of reasoning that Jason use to justify 9/11, or that pol/tumblr use to justify assaulting blacks/whites. We should judge someone on his action, and not on his identity.

Oh I agree absolutely. But where does identity lean to problem

Like people who smoke weed for fun. These people would obviously be better if they did not smoke weed. But they continue because they cannot refrain themselves from being idiots. The state must establish clear guidelines on these matters. Same thing with gays ie. these behaviours should be punishable by law in some form or other

You prever that they also contribute to the revolution so mutch as you? Punish all those who do not follow your line of act and pleasure? Total sacrifice and commitment to the cause you propagate?
Why MUST people?

Ok that gy is obviously a Holla Forumsype but I must admit that I myslef often use the word degenerate to discribe things that are completly retardet. Like fashists and conservatives. Its just such a fitting word to discribe someone that sees problems where you see solutions. (Not saying that debating with others is useless but some people are just so fanatically obsessed by their world
view, that they hardly question their own opinion.)

Well not all at once. We shall tolerate them and embrace them during the revolution itself, but then after the new order sets in we shall systematically eliminate them according to severity. First the Nazi sympathizers who survive and the fat cats, then the unproductive and harmful members of society, like gays, alcoholics and druggies Reeducation, rehabilitation or enforced labor, I am against the death penalty.

Well I stated the reasons why they should stop, but I know almost none will. That's where force comes to replace warnings.

Doesn't matter what the left advocates. Once communism is achieved, there will be no authority capable of telling others what to do

Jesus, user. At least put a little effort into not being an chauvinistic, authoritarian douche.

Have you even read theory? Communism is a stateless society.

At least put ANY effort to making a rebuttal

You have ZERO authority to tell ANYONE what they should and should not do

Tankies confirmed for anti-communists

If you're not ultimately striving for a stateless society, you shouldn't consider yourself a leftist.

you're just like pol and their 23andme genetics contests.

Any power is possessed and created by some kind of force, this is why people steal and rape where there is no police. OK no one can tell anyone what they can or cannot do. What's stopping me from, say, killing a woman who cannot speak or killing everyone in an orphanage?

Nothing at all. Of course, I hope you realize that there are consequences to such actions, and heavy measures are used to prevent them from occuring in the first place

So, you believe in a strong, central society, with no end goal of statelessness?

Why not fascism?

Then you aren't using the word right and you're retardet

what will they be? I know their relatives will want to hang me but what about those without relatives?

they masturbate to genetics, they see the fault in everyone who is not white but forgive those who do worse if they are white. They cry 'MUH JEWS' but never speak out against capitalist exploitation when it's done by white people.

This comes from historically being distinguished as a sub-group by others. The reason you don't have "green eyed people of the world" uniting in force against the rest of the population is because having green eyes has never been a relevant social division.
There are plenty of gay people who don't consider their sexuality the predominant feature of their identity, plenty of gay people who understand that class comes first, but for those that don't, the reason is because sexuality has been made an identity, rather than a simple preference statement as it should be understood. We can work to change this idea.

Then you're using the word wrong

or maybe because eye color isn't such an obvious factor nor does it have to do with anything.

Well we could and then let there be poz loads bareback parties under the revolution, or we could take the easier step of forced labor camps in [INSERT INHOSPITABLE LOCATION]

What does skin color hae to do with anything?

Have I ever made ANY comment regarding skin color/race?

here

sorry if not samefag

I was speaking regarding Holla Forums. Do you think they are a multiracial community?

I think it might be this odd doublethink that causes ethnic and sexual elements to appear in """ Marxist """ political movements.
No one ever thinks their biases are irrational

The retarded tankie in this thread is the exact reason why we should be wary of ex-Holla Forumstards getting into our own ranks.

Triggered!

I assume some Holla Forumstards are non-white, yes

My point was that by saying
and then saying

Implies that there is something about skin color that makes it an "obvious factor"

I don't see the connection, but I was just stating the moral relativism at Holla Forums which basically boils down to the following song

youtube.com/watch?v=eUeZI4vyagg

pic related is the moron who LARPS as a aryan knight templar SS spandau concentration guard

When it hurts your control-freak tankie feelings? ;^)
In all seriousness I don't really understand where the problem is with smoking pot or having gay sex. You can still be a contributing member of society while doing this in your private time. Would you ban videogames because some people abuse it, and stay inside all day without having any social interactions whatsoever?

You responded to this by saying

By accepting the racism based on skin color common on Holla Forums, but rejecting the idea that the same might occur because of eye color, you legitimize the Holla Forums racism against skin color.

In simpler terms, eye color and skin color affect nothing, but you reject the idea that they could ever be regarded in the same way

Everything affects everyone. Although my absolute wish is the elimination of anything unnecessary from the progress of humanity, games, drugs, fun. The elimination of self-worship is the only thing that could elevate us. I know this couldn't be done in my lifetime but that's my absolute dream. Eliminating every superfluous aspect from human life.

wew lad

Tell me then why there has been no movement for 'green eye supremacy'? Because it's not as visible as skin color, therefore while it could be regarded in the same way (supremacy of something irrelevant) skin color is more visible which is why there are all the hu'white pryde movements

he didn't disagree with me, he just bitched about me being here

How is indulging in one's delusions and encouraging mental illness the "best" treatment for anything ever?

What do you view as necessary for the progress of humanity? What is the purpose of life if it is devoid of fun for example?

I can understand saying that it is a higher calling, such as the path to enlightenment. But I don't understand shunning fun for some other kind of worldly gain.

The symptom of the problem is uncomfortableness, emotional pain and anguish, constant unsatisfactoriness and associated feelings. This is why it is a disorder, because it hinders the subject's ability to function normally.

It has been found with success that the best treatment we know to date for this is "indulging in one's delusions". That's just how it is, and it works for most people affected.

This doesn't mean we should stop looking for alternate treatments and solutions, but the most effective we know is to "re-habilitate" the mind of the subject in a more comfortable world. It's hardly any problem for us, the detriment to us is minimal if it exists at all, and the benefit gained by the subject is immense.

I really can't see the problem.

If you don't want something, are incapable of wanting something, that's one less thing you require.

The purpose is to increase the net efficiency of our species while eliminating superfluous resource and time consumption to the maximum extent possible.

well professionals in Russia have used the Tokarev method for treating transsexuals pioneered in soviet times, and it works.

Because they're former Holla Forumsyps. During the lifetime of great revolutionaries, the oppressing classes constantly hounded them, received their theories with the most savage malice, the most furious hatred and the most unscrupulous campaigns of lies and slander. After their death, attempts are made to convert them into harmless icons, to canonize them, so to say, and to hallow their names. It is their consolation for being against "political correctness" (whatever that may entail) and their justification of being against so-called cucks as well.

tl;dr - "Intolerance of ambiguity is the mark of an authoritarian personality."

Fuck off tankie

ITT:

Adorable.

ITT:

so mad

Oh yeah, you betcha.

I'm pro gay-rape :^)

i don't care if you wish to get married get married

i don't think being gay has anything to do with raising a kid there'll be shitty gay parents and shitty straight parents so sure why not

doesn't matter

There's a difference between not being a douche to certain group of people and going full SJW

petite-bourgeoisie>>Holla Forums proves once again they don't know what fascism actually is, except it's whatever they don't like
A dying capitalism that base it's movement on the petite-bourgeoisie

Sigmund Freud is that you?

Lurk moar

Nice meme.

But user, nuance is too complicated, it hurts my head :'(.

You're right, that generalization was broad and unfair. Let me try again.

If you don't advocate communism, you're not a communist. Better?

I agree, but from a run of the mill person's point of view, it's completely fruitless. There's no reason why humans should aim for efficiency in all things anyway. Such an idea carried to its logical conclusion results in suicide.

To call having fun "superfluous" is a really strange viewpoint. As I said, it would make sense if one were, for example, a Buddhist monk, because he has higher goals. But what would a run of the mill person replace fun with? Efficiency? What's to gain from that?

Answer this question please: for what reason are we eliminating these activities? For what reason do we want efficiency? What do we do with the time we have saved?

No. We are against pointless restrictions on sexual partnerships such as marriage.
No. We are against the two parent dictatorship.
Normality is a spook.
Leave people to decide for themselves how healthy they want to be.

No, there is no logical reason to be pro gay marriage, traditional marriage should be encouraged. That was what Marx wanted.

No

No, this is a mental disorder which requires medical treatment. They suffer a high rate of suicide, they should be helped.

What do you think the hormone therapy is for?

Do you think you can just walk up to a pharmacy and ask for some estrogen?

they should be treated by medical professionals, which lowers the chance of suicide for these patients. they were born xy or xx, they should help them to live as their assigned gender per nature. if they were born with more than one "part" then same applies, they should do whatever it takes to help them.

marx said on many occasions communism was a conservative movement, if you want to be lazy, gay and degenerate… well, as marx said "if anything is certain, it is that I'm not a marxist."

If people want to get married, let them doom their lives. Why should I care?
Last time I checked, it was relegion that messes these things up.

All in all, the left has far greater issues to adress, that all these faggotries, that only worry idiotic rightwingers that don't wanna deal with reality, or bourgie kids that call themselves "proggresive" and are exactly the same.

Why not even a single man or woman being able to adopt?
Children will be mostly communaly raised, anyway.

Transexuality is a mental dissorder.
If changing ones gender, makes one more functional in society, so what?

Hello fellow Sargonite.

Marriage shouldn't exist.

Your argument is one borne in personal feelings of repugnance, which is understandable, but not the basis for a cogent policy. There is strong evidence that people who identify as transwhatever in adulthood are pathological. Is this not also part of nature?

Heterosexuality is the root of gender oppression and queerphobia. Cisheteropatriarchy won't go anywhere until straight people become queer.

Stop it with that heterophobic bullshit

Nice meme, shitposter.
Now, go to >>>/gulag/.

Fuck off you stupid asshole

being anti-gay is itself a form of idpol

these things are not important comrad

Half-fag hear
Not all of us do

Replace 'faggots' with 'white males' and you sound like an unironic SJW.

HAHAHA holy shit tankie BTFO

lmao holy shit

wtf, oops

I don't expect you caveman retards to comprehend the finer points of gene expression in CBX2, but at the very least you should be able to deduce that because literally every medical and scientific body in the non-shithole world agrees that these conditions are mundane and natural, you don't have any basis to pathologize them.

esciencecommons.blogspot.ca/2014/11/having-y-chromosome-doesnt-affect.html?m=1

wat do

So you will murder people who want to love others of the same sex?
The people in those photos are largely mentally fucked up by capitalism, and having various sad social movements with hippie sentiments degrades the mind.

Why should you care if I fuck another man in my bedroom?
I swear socially reactionary tankies have this weird christian authoritarian social positions.
I mean, you will bitch about the Right wing hating women and gays, then go on about how gays are "abnormal" and "disgusting".

It doesn't have to be either. The left should be focused on economics. The rest is just a matter of personal opinion.

the movement should not be anti-lgbt nor pro-lgbt. how u get off got nothing to do with your relationship to ur exploiter…that relationship is stripped of all flavour or smell
fuck off idpol cuck.
pol not realizing theyre idpol cucks is top kek btw. muh blonde hair blue eyes

remove tanks

Tankies here are a small minority tbh. At least half of them are shitposts too.

Fuck these threads, the small minority of tankies who are against gay rights are irrelevant.

People fighting for gay/queer/trans liberation are not dividing the working class or are fundamentally IDpol/not leftist. The only problem with LGBTQ+ movement is when it is co-opted by the ruling class. We shouldn't be blaming working class gay people for indirectly promoting stratification by ending discrimination, we should be blaming the ruling class for turning it into capitalist enterprise. It's equal to blaming people who work in coal for their bosses corruption. We should be rejecting the elite LGBT+ "establishment" like the Human Rights Campaign, and independently recruiting people to a pro-gay rights but anti-idpol socialist platform. However, the attacks on gay people for saying no to discrimination and instead telling them that their oppression is nothing since the class system also exists is tedious. IMO

there are no personal feeling associated with my argument. the fact that nature has given someone xx or xy chromosomes is without question objective not subjective reality.

you are asking me to believe someone can "identify" or more precisely "believe" they are a man or woman when in fact they are not. that is the same as asking me to believe in god, religion is the opiate of the masses.

asking me to believe someone is a woman when they are not is asking me to believe in a belief system which has nothing to do with science or objectivity. if they have some type of disorder which requires medical attention like dysmorphia they will be treated comrade, no questions asked. but, i don't subscribe to non communists such as you who are trying to make me conform to some belief system.

thats actually complete bullshit, the people who are for lgbt right are asking everyone not to be objective but submit to some subjective reality which is similar to religion.

if these were "normal" behaviors they would occur in more than 3% or less of the population, and they could also be caused by other circumstances, pollution, food, etc causing problems with our genetics.

instead of investigating the reasons for this very small segment of the popular not being normal, you make me attempt to "believe" this is normal. thats bullshit, the 97% of heterosexuals are normal, these 3% are an anomoly.

You are dishonestly misusing the terms believe and normal

[citation needed]
[mla formating too]

ITT false-flagging, trolling, raging

if someone tells me they are a woman, and they were born a man with a penis then it's a *belief that they are a woman. when i have to accept these as laws within society that i must accept them (contrary to objective reasoning) then yes, that is a belief system which the government is forcing me to endure.

Google CAIS, you medically illiterate cunt. "Y'all either got an X or Y chromosome" is outdated pop-sci bullshit.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/androgen-insensitivity-syndrome#statistics

meaning 0.00002% of the population my mathematically illiterate cunt. those rare medical cases have nothing to do with the current transgender issues.

Quit projecting your mathematical illiteracy onto me, because biologically the fact remains by virtue of these people's mere existence that chromosomes alone do not gender make. I understand the simplistic appeal of wanting to reduce gender to chromosomes, but all it takes is one black swan to destroy the comfort of your simplistic rule.

black swan? you sound autistic. let me help you out.

lightningsafety.noaa.gov/odds.shtml

1/1,200 chance to be struck by lightning in my life, 1/50,000 cais…. hmmmm

healthresearchfunding.org/scarey-body-dysmorphic-disorder-statistics/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

while you reject studies on body dysmorphia, up to 2.4% have some type of body dysmorphia.

what's more likely some nonsense about a .00002% chance that biology screws up or common mental disorder which effects many people? what causes transgenderism?

It's exactly like "ok, in order to keep living in this society, let's accept Capitalism" and "Capitalism is the only acceptable system, and you have to accept it".

"In order to get on with it, let's tell this person that she is a woman. I'm not gonna have sex with it, but let it believe as it wishes".

It's more or less the same with militant atheism and not allowing you to be of any religion regardless of wether you propagandise your relegion or not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory
You can keep throwing statistics about the relative likelihood of one event or another at me, but this will never change the fact that gender =! traditional popsci chromosome arrangement. There's a powerful correlation, yes, but this observation is trivial and doesn't prove the point you think it does.

correct, i keep throwing "statistics" at you trying to make an argument not based on muh feels, fucking statistics… and you keep talking about some bullshit opinion you have with no statistics whatsoever, rather opinions about gender which are portraying as facts.

does jenner have cais? no

neither do any of these other "transgender" or maybe more precisely .00002% of them, so stop talking about gender like it's some subjective art based on opinions and feels

I don't know the exact causes of transgender identity and I don't proclaim to here. That is a strawman of your imagining, feelsfag. All I'm interested in is exploding the pretensions of hillbillies who think their received wisdom from unscholarly popsci media is "common sense" or anything resembling real science.

If you want to make bioessentialist arguments drawn from 1905 science, don't be surprised if they get shot down in front of you and everyone can see that you're a child out of his depth reciting subject matter he has no education or meaningful understanding of. Is transgenderism some kind of mental disease? Could be, but it won't have a fucking thing to do with old-timey XY gender assignment that is being revealed more and more to be incomplete and superficial every day, and you'll have to do better than that to establish it.

Who gives a fuck who who marries? i certainlly dont. as long as it helps people stay united im cool with it.
Go ahead
ahahaha no please its a mental illness please, what would you do if i told you to cut my arm open because it was 'full of spiders' like holy shit thats just kinda retarded tbh fam.

Again with this stupid argument?

Would cutting of your arm make you feel more comforable in society, without making you less productive?
If yes, then go on and have it cut!

Comparing all mental illness to schizophrenia is a wanton display of ignorance of psychiatry.

The leftist movement should be pro personal liberty. If people want to do something and it doesn't hurt anyone else, let them.

Anyone who uses words like "degenerate" is typically an imbecile and can safely be ignored.

I'm pro all these things because I'm socially liberal (but not PC) and discally left.

fuck off please, This is some tumblummunist shit right there. Id pol and minority politics can please get the fuck out.

Please somebody save this thread from all dis liberalism

Why do these threads always get so much attention?

Trannyism is the single most iconic element of tumblr sjwism, therefore most of the oldschool leftists here go hard against them to differentiate themselves from liberals.

They're human beings, they should live their life the way they want to.

Debates like this are made by porky so that the proles can keep fighting among themselves, and not join together in harmony to fight the bourgeoisie. This is what we mean by "idpol".

>>>/reddit/

Check your muh privilege

It's not their fault.

After LGBT people stopped being shocking, they got co-opted by Porky to promote bourgeoisie notions of "progress".

Thus, we get corporate sponsorship of gay pride parades, weapons manufacturers donating to "activist" groups, and Hillary Clinton putting US money into funding gay rights groups in Africa (which has actually proven to increase anti-LGBT prejudice in the continent by associating LGBT people with American imperialism…almost can't help but think this is deliberate)

Get this out of the way first. Then, slip everyone the Red Pill.

(I am LGBT, but the class struggle is more important to me)

Porky tells them to put their identities first. Not their fault.

ITT: Spooks

fuck off to Holla Forums

this is why everyone hates you.
marriage is, at it's base, a pragmatic way to support the biological reality of the real relationship between parent and child

You dont have to be married to raise a child, and you are completely and utterly retarded if you think that marriage is the corner stone of civilization. Fuck off back to pol now

Make me.

What is the corner stone of civilisation then?(I MADE YOU)

agriculture you dumb shit

shit I better go buy a farm then