Underwear is for babies

What is the purpose of underwear if you are an adult in control of your bodily functions, bathe every day, and wear clean pants?

It serves no purpose.

Why do you wear underwear? Are you filthy? Incontinent? Lazy?

What the fuck kind of question is that? Man, you anons need a hobby. I bet all your trousers smell like sweaty dirty ass.

Are you fucking retarded? You can't fucking control how much your ass sweats.

What part of "bathe every day and wear clean pants" did you retards not understand? You can't control how much your legs or back sweats either, but you don't wear long underwear or multiple layers of shirts. Filthy fags, detected.

I havent worn underwear in years, feels so much more comfy. Really is no need unless youre some fag with a swamp ass and jungle dick and wear your pants for more than a day.

Daddy says I mustn't wear underpants, either.

So you don't have to change your pants every day.

Wrong.
I have to wear underwear in order to help keep my junk tucked.

Lazy *and* filthy

this

even in ancient Rome they knew the value of underwear, as evidenced in the Latin proverb "Semper ubi sub ubi" "Always wear underwear"

So that if you need to remove your pants for a legitimate reason like a medical professional requires you to do so for an examination: you can retain your modesty.

because pants stay cleaner longer then underpants

You get a gown if you have to take your pants off, even if you can leave your underwear on.

Another lazy filthfag

its true you can go an entire week without cleanig jeans and they stay relatively microbe free

itt: smalldickfags

What about… Zippers? Rough fabrics? Or those creases in the lining of your pants that you can get your urethra stuck in? That's what made me stop wearing boxers and switch to briefs.

breifs are dumb boxerbreifs are better

Motherfucker I just wear a toga

Yeah, that's what I meant. Tidy whities are humiliating to wear.

Filthyfag

And the difference between a toga and a dress is…….?

Yeah, you are gay.

underwear is a jewish scam

If you're washing your pants after a single day of use, you're overdoing it, and you're wasting money.

Also, if you don't wear underwear, I do not want to step foot inside your shit-ridden place.

I think this thread just serves to validate OP's no underwear fetish.

That's not what your mum was saying last night whilst your dad watched, you little bitch.

Just walk around in a towel.

anyone else with really big dick n balls knows why underwear sucks