[Share] - ID Game - #1 - Possible the first of its kind? - #Chan Culture, #Tox, #Jabber, #Socialize

Share your Jabber/Tox ID game.

Share or add ID's in thread.
Be wise and use an tor connection.
We are not responsible for ID's or conversations, or friend requests send throw the tox or jabber network, because we are FREE.

THREAD RULES:
1) If you role dubs or higher you must share your own ID
2) Users must be using a tor connection
2) obey rule 1 and 2 and 3

this could actually be useful for blending in some contacts that you have no relation to.
makes the work for spies harder.

What do you plan to do with them?

trade good information

(sick double digs skills)
Jabber: image.jpg

Tox:

58D401F7DC5A103AE911F1E4DEFF958DB587D23CB2E92ED9F0468C7D4922597F401C832D9218

bump

It's hardly a game with such minor and simple rules.

tox:3BF59220404BB95386A67828DD024354FF101DC33F71D1BB30A35AC75B64235EEE5B10A4D0AD

When he said "dubs or higher" he meant 2 or more repeating digits at the tail end of the number. Like trips or quads or quints. He didn't mean numerically higher, bro.

I don't even have a Tox or Jabber and I'm not at a computer so even if I get repeating digits I ain't postin' shit.

I just want more Tox friends, which is also why I was bitching about the rules not being very compelling.
You should, it's fun.

it is full of faggots

How so? Sounds like a hastle.

What's it like? Another discord? Because I don't like discord.

1st question you are asked:
what are you fapping to.

Enough said?

All general virtues of Tox as a comms platform aside, in its current state it's very good for networking with chan users in an encrypted, distributed way, outside of any individual chan. So if a chan goes down or gets jewted you can still reach the community. Maintain basic opsec and you can't get NASAd for being a bad goy either.
That's what I appreciate, at least. There's a cyber room and a pol room and it would be nice to have a b room.

Tox is a VOIP messenger that is completely:
Free as in Freedom, independently verifiable, architecturally cannot ever turn into the botnet adfest that Skype is
No one can read your messages except the recipients
No servers, all P2P nodes, can't be shut down.
It's owned by the users. No restrictions.
/shill

What?

failed on RULE 2

Read the thread title for a moment

Tell me op is not a newfag. Hashtags? The little [Share] box that you only ever see in reddit and forum titles? And then the "use tor so ur secure" without mentioning that its not even the only fucking thing you need?

Yea, dropped.

Tox is great, however op is a fag.

I guess you have to leave the internet now since OP is there

D A T A M I N E

Linux master-race?

Of course m8 the only client I can think of that can't compile for Linux is the Windows Store one