WEBM/mp4 thread

old one reached bump limit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COMA_(2018_film)
zxing.org/w/decode?u=https://media.8ch.net/file_store/41729508d6e06b4b98029d8a7f53dfe773cb1478ebd3c6bb972dcf1e6ac35fc1.jpg
arxiv.org/abs/1406.1525
arxiv.org/abs/1409.1837
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who dis? sauce and more

>>>/wx/

Watched the whole thing. Very nice video.

>>>/trash/

Their yellow signs. So familar, where oh where have I seen those before.
Maybe Shia knows something.

been lurking the Russian Holla Forums
brought back some new stuff

more later

She's Danish. Talks about a couple of different modeling jobs that she had and that she did a bit with a radio program.

cool
thanks
I could tell she wasn't speaking Russian but couldn't tell where she was from

Stop user, you're making me miss my dead cat. She would purr and breathe at the same time just like in this webm.

sorry user
R.I.P kitteh

Good god, are those cats in heat or something?

Sauce on the blondie?

I think they are just talking to each other

Russian Holla Forums user
If there was a comment I can't read slav

I'd be straight for her.

wtf happened here? what is that?

why would you save something like that on your computer?

Looks like a dregs pit for some type of oil company
possibly heating oil. There are some tank trucks
in the background. Probably did it on a bet.

that file name
kek

drunk guy doesn't catch on to the mirror

checked
Not trying to be a dick
find some new stuff user it's not hard.
reposting the same clips over and over kills the thread

The guy can't even hold his laugh back.

be warned, to rude for Holla Forums

wat?

source on these two????

more?

What the fuck is even going on there?

yo what movie is that fam?

olympus has fallen

Does any faggot remember this?

prostitute

still gets posted on 4cuck f

WOAH! wtf ??
is that a radio?

sauce?

stories?

story of the guy the got shot down and blown up?

dammit russky source me on that

We need a different thread for these, or just a thread that excludes these.

Tell you hwat, I'll take a month or less and make some oc. Do the same and return here, and we won't even need no ruskisis rules.

Good idea Holla Forumsro, already collecting.

Dank dude. Decent compression.
Did your moms asshole forge that coal to diamond?

anybody know what song that is?

oh man I wish there was more sauce on the second webm. That shit is gold

damn that women went off, good for her

sauce? i've been looking for this forever

May the wind always be at your back user.

Out of all the horrifying, retarded, and downright insane webms that were posted before that you ask about the post about some guy shitting out a car window, which is a relatively sane topic comparatively?

Does anyone have any webms of that one general or something in (what I think was) a Russian army? I can't remember what was going on in the videos, what language they were speaking or anything like that, all I remember is that the focus was of this absolutely fucking badass man. (I think one or two were actually in a forest somewhere)
He just dripped authority, it was obvious he was in command and he just had the look of someone that you would never, ever want to screw with

P.S. I think I misplaced the webm I'm posting so I'm just gonna embed it

For a moment I thought it was a woman. only when it took that awkward side stance did I realise it was probably hiding something. Any anons who could tell it was a man before that point tell me how. I don't want to fall for that shit.

I have heard the sound version and they sound swedish or something, that might help.

That was such a stupid fucking movie.

Movie and song?

it's schindlers list.

the soundtrack i'm also after. sounds like Bethlehem kind of.

I can give you the 2nd

USE THE EMBED FEATURE IFe9wiDfb0E

uhg

looks like bungee jump with to much rope

Jews?

holy shit
they said this never existed online

Dude, how did you get your hands on this?

Wheres the nudes?

this is confirmed to be fake

either that, or he was the world's most bounciest man

post good webm and i'll give you link

USE THE EMBED FEATURE tf52mbGTB4o

sorry I have no source, someone else made them.

You know anons, I have gone through virtually every webm thread on Holla Forums and Holla Forums for the last 2 1/2 years.
Almost the exact same clips over and FUCKIN OVER.
You faggots don't even look anywhere else or make oc.
I tried to bring some new shit here and now I get "Muh Freedoms"
Just fuck off, ok.

кома (coma), en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COMA_(2018_film)

I fell for it two mate. I was half way into my wank

found the sauce
USE THE EMBED FEATURE NmuzrHwMkMU

sauce

I am too into business of smuggling webms from/to other boards and chans, i have some nice webms from endchan, but Holla Forums can't handle the file size.
In matter of fact i made this thread, but usually i don't post the best i got unless someone posts something worth saving.
I've seen most of that ruskie shit many times already.

Its hard to put the finger on it. I can understand why someone would be fascinated by something like gore, its edgy/horrifying it makes viewer cringe, but someone just shitting out of the window and retards laughing in the background, its something normies do. Watching that made me feel like one of the simple minded retards in that car, just the thought that people who like this sort of thing are posting here with me makes me want to distance myself.

i guarantee the faggot who posted that webm did so specifically to trigger faggots like you

Looks like spam.
zxing.org/w/decode?u=https://media.8ch.net/file_store/41729508d6e06b4b98029d8a7f53dfe773cb1478ebd3c6bb972dcf1e6ac35fc1.jpg

I don't believe that displaying poor taste benefits anyone. Its like trying to draw out reaction out of someone by shitting your own pants.

Like I said I scan the threads here and most of the 150 clips I posted
never came across my path on this board at least. I did post from this folder
here about a month ago maybe 25 vids or so.
My point was to try to bring something a little different for a change.
Most we4bm threads here I can scroll through and rarely even have to stop.

Well I actually do make oc from time to time. I have a full time so there is not a lot of extra video editing time but should do more in the future.
As an example, there is a user on 4ch /wsg/. He makes two new threads on the first weekend of every month. One with car crashes and one with close calls. Posts about 75 clips
in each thread and everyone is fresh oc he made himself.
Man I wait at the end of each month for the first weekend like a kid waiting for birthday or something.
I wish we had a few anons like that here.

that's called trolling, user.

I know what trolling is and that's not it, what you are referring to is more akin to pic related.

Technically, trolling can be just about anything as long as it pisses someone off. Even "I was only pretending".

Best I could do was google translate
ВИДЕО ПРЕДОСТАВЛЕНО гу МВД ПЕНЗы
to
VIDEO PROVIDED MOI Penza

this has never been posted on any chan anywhere ever
cause I just made it

heh cute

Hi Holla Forums.

I don't know about that. Whenever someone acts retarded without anything to gain from it, it only seams reasonable to assume that the person isn't "just pretending".

for counter-balance i must post something thats old as fuck

MAKE SOME OC
you larping neet faggot

sperg
the video

It's a plant..

das rite

Why would something like a black hole scare anyone? Are you one of those people who were scared that the earth would implode when the LHC turned on. Just because something has been indoctrinated into you since you were a kid doesn't mean it's The Truth™.
And how is black hole theory disbelief a lefty thing?

That's grievously pathetic. If I felt like that I wouldn't admit it; even on an anonymous imageboard.

So you should decide what I do with my free time cause, well.umm you seem to know best

I'm sorry. Its just that not being able to get laid makes me very frustrated and sometimes i can't help it but take this frustration out on others.
I'll stop being a noncontributing faggot now and post a webm.

what is that soundtrack? Must have it.

it's cool

no shit, but what's making it make sound? I hear a radio every time it makes contact with that thing

Wow… and you don't even understand why it's so pathetic. I'm so super surprised!

2/10

And you bought that? You really seem to have problems understanding how general humans should think. I mean I never use autism as an insult (gf's bro is autistic) but I'm seeing some flags go up.

did the boat guy fucking survive?

Because many fears aren't rational, lots of people are scared of sharks while being fine with driving despite the statistical dangers of both being well documented.

No, instead of fearing what I don't understand I choose to educate myself. I didn't understand how they could create black holes in the LHC without them growing so I read about it.

No shit, the closest we can get to any "truth" is by unbiased review of all data at hand. This data currently supports black holes, that could change in future as new theories and experiments are developed but it sure seems like they are a thing.

It's a joke

Sure they could in fact exist if they were able to sustain formation in the first place

I know this is just the latest "flat earther" meme but I want to see if this is more thought through.
Why do you think black holes can't form?

Jesus if you're going to be that obtuse and bring flat earth nonsense into then then you can look up up your self. I'm not your own personal Google. In fact, since you seem interested in this stuff I'm surprised you haven't heard anything about it already. Math.

I was reading these while waiting for a responce as they seem to be the origin of this.
arxiv.org/abs/1406.1525
arxiv.org/abs/1409.1837
Interesting that they would choose to publish to a non-peer reviewed publication.

What is the problem bro. I can tell by your MO here you have some anger issues.
Taking that into consideration I can assure you I am far better adjusted in life than you at this point in time.
I suspect self esteem issues as well with your compulsive need to tell random strangers how fuck up their lives are as you see it.

I have done more things in more places on this Globe than you could ever dream of.

Oddly enough having our little flame war has given me something to do tonight before I go to bed.
Thanks for that.

Upon further reading it seems that a sub-solar-mass stable black hole would support her theory but the smallest we have found is 3.8 solar masses.
As you can see I'm always interested in learning so link me something supporting your position.
the pic is a joke about mass, don't get butthurt

I posted that once before and some user was able to explain it.
I don't remember his compleat explanation but;
anons are grounded
plant stalk completes the circuit
plant fries and oscillates creating audible sound from the radio broadcast
or
wizards

interesting

Electrician here, it's a high powered transmission tower and the sparks on the plant are vibrating at the transmitted frequencies ie. the music.
Kind of like vid related.

Thanks for the confirmation electroanon

Feet people should be shot in the head. They are worse than child-torturing pedophiles.

Youre such a fucking faggot user, holy shit.

aka

So's your mama

Wha? How the fuck do you know that? I neved told anyone!!!

Say that to my face. I've done more things in more parts of the world than you'll every does faggut.

checked
I got trips in this thread and the faggots never even checked them

fuckin old school here
painkiller
man that game was fun

It was shit you little child. Stfu white boi

user you should go,go,go

Really? Are you seriously?==HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA==

Tell them boys I'm a skellidon

"I AWUUYZ DEPREEES GISSS MUI BAIBUEEE"

my impression of you

nigger that shits funny

My impression of you with your mom after I rape her to death.

you can drive that ole Chrysler to Mexico
after all the rapein and stuff

So whatr you doin liek dling vids frm YT and stuf coz f u hav tht sht on ur comp its reel sad

Autism, the music video

Oh wow never seen that one.

Listen kid, make some OC and then maybe you can post here with the big boys. I've got a full time job so I can't make as much OC as I used to back before I had a full time job you autistic NEET virgin.

Make some thing I can be proud of and anticipate giddily at the end of the month like I do on 4chan where content is king. It's like having your 7th birthday every 30 days there.

I mean, I have a great life and all, and I've got a full time job but I've still got time to post OC. You can do it too as a neet virgin without a full time job like I have.

Also I work out a lot and am really cool and tough. Not lying.

have an upvote

dang
that's just pathetic
I expected more from you newfriend

I swear to god i was there drunk. I had to stop my buddy from charging into them and knocking them all over. He thought they were midgets and it was not a big deal. But I said they were kids and he was a sick fuck. It was Halloween two years ago.

several keks were had user
thanks for your time
OUT

No, I'm tired of pouring my heart out into having a good webm thread and just getting shit in return. All I get is the same old shit as always and I'm getting sick of it.

Most of the time when I see a webm thread I get excited. I scroll down and don't even stop for a look because I've always seen everything.

On 4chan theres a majestic as fuck user there who takes time out of his busy life do bestow upon us some good OC every month. I await those days. They are a highlight to be sure.

I've put so much into this thread that's never graced these pages before and now I'm just asking for at least one person to do their part instead of sponging off me or vomiting the same old same old all over my thread.

cheers here is the photo i took a few years ago

No.

No, fuck you and get out before you fucking get BTFO.

Like I said, come back when you've got some fucking OC and maybe you can post with the big fucking boys.

Until then get your fucking NEET ass out and spread your autism in someone else's thread because I'm not going to let that fucking shit fly here.

Get out pleb. You should realize that no one has the fucking effort to do anything on this board, and if they do, why the fuck would they put it in here when they can push towards getting an actual job or doing something with their lives. not only that, your complaining on the internet that someone needs to pull their "weight" on this board. Its pretty obvious that your b8 is a bit shit. Hopefully you realize where your posting is where we have no life or love for pathetic 3d grills.

i also want to know what the song is

nice dubs, and someone should webm the one where he commits genocide

I'm looking for a specific webm…

It's of a guy jerking off in a car and some woman comes up and asks if he "needs any help with that" and he tells her to leave him alone.

Is that Crapicoli?

what would happen if i stood in between them ?

I'm so happy Jeb Bush beat Bernie Sanders and became president.

found it on youtube, description translates to
young man shot himself, then fell on a grenade and blew up. Everything in the frame.
May 30, 2014 in Penza young man named Sergei made a brutal suicide in front of his girlfriend.