Let me tell you how Holla Forums almost ruined my life

Let me tell you how Holla Forums almost ruined my life..

Fuck you Holla Forums, fuck you norway

ITT things that never happened

I'll go along with this.
Did you save her nudes?

I have no idea what my mom did with her nudes but I know at that time she didn't report it or anything.

she just took sisters laptop and phone away and moved my desktop to the living room for everyone to use.

Damn I am getting horny

whats your relationship with you parents now? also post proof if you can

This.
Did you rip them a new one for accusing you?
Also, don't bitch about the mods being asleep and not deleting Laura B spam. You assume all risk for what's on your computer screen.

I don't really have proof I could try find this piece of paper that came after I was convicted for hitting her.

As for my parents its fine now they believe pretty much all I saw after I explained what Holla Forums was and showed them told them I come here because some stuff can be funny.

As for my sister she is in therpy and they thinking of sending her to some special live in school.

You fag, why didn't you keep them so you can share with us?
Or at least save some random girls nudes around that age and say it's your sister so this story would be somewhat believable

Why the fuck would I have her nudes all I know is my mom found them in FB convo with some pedo.

To share with Holla Forums

Your sister owes you a blowjob at least.

Fuck off thirsty pedofag.

Your sisters nudes have probably been posted here.

This post made me mad.

Fuck off salty moralfag

Did you make any friends in prison?

Don't get banned.

Calling someone a moralfag is a bannable offence these days?

No I was in isolaton because of my charge type and I called just hear people all fucking night yelling jail is loud as fuck.

When they moved me from my cell to speak to legal aid people would yell chomo at me.

why are you concealing yourself as a regular user, Dysnomia?

Were your faggot parents fucking sorry? How about the cunt sister?
I'd like to see the looks on their faces if you got shanked and your sister admitted to lying after you died.

Actually parents are cunts they didn't show that much sorry.

My sister was sorry and tried to give me some of her usless shit I didn't want but she also threw some fits over her "boy friend" she was obbessed with.

She was into the tumblr shit where she called him daddy and had to do whatever he said.

Just think while you were sitting in a stinky jail cell the norse pedo was getting off to his own personal loli shows

Well it's not like you have any options other than living with your parents since you're a neet. It'd be best if you moved on or you'll have to get a job and move out if you want to be salty.

Fuck this makes me angry. When will the pedohysteria die? Will we have to wait for our shit-hole societies to crumble? To begin with, 11 typically = hebe, not pedo, because most 11 year old European girls aren't pre-pubescent.

Yet you hear of European parents who let their underage daughters date niggers, pajeets or arabs. I say death to these sorts who claim to "care" about their daughters, but would rather have them jump on the cock carousel at 20 and end up miserable filthy whores than get married at a young age to someone who cares for them. Oh, and anyone who lets their daughters race-mix. My little sister has dated two non-whites that I know of (she's 15), but there's no getting through to my dad, and I'm not sure she'd even listen to him anyway.

You should have locked her up in your basement or something and tortured her until you were able to find her "boyfriend." Then you should have gone and killed that guy.
Just sayin' bro.

I'm confused, what does this have to do with 8ch?

REEEE

if we're being honest though, this was all your fault.

you shouldn't have been browsing 8ch in the living room while living with your parents

hr was looking at cp on 8ch, and then blamed 8ch when his parents walked in on him

Can you fuck off with your self-righteous bullshit for once?

When the fuck did I say that? That's part of the story that made me angry.
Can you fuck off with your over-emotional, illiterate bullshit for once?

lol

Your family sounds white trash as fuck

Holla Forums didnt ruin your life, poor parenting followed by poor decision making skills ruined your lofe

did you even read the story?

Sorry, I meant probation.

Take your shilling somewhere else.

Where did you stab her and how deep did it go? How big was the knife?

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship. The funny thing is… I aint trollin'.

Ayy Lmao

is she cute though OP?