Sister's preggo

I found this. Trips decides what I do next.

Post about it on Holla Forums

How about you go buy baby stuff, wrap it up, write
"To: user's Sister"
"From: Mom & Dad"

Then she thinks they know and support her and arent mad, she goes and hugs them and says how happy she is they arent mad, then they ask "about what?" And she tells them and then they flip shit.

That's awesome now you can fuck your sister without a condom

How old is said sister?

this sisterfucker….

Is it yours?

well then she is a grown woman so this thread means fuckall. If she was 14 then it would have been nuclear time

keep fucking her, i guess. it's not like she's going to get any more pregnant than she already is

you're fucked, op.

tell your parents you got your sister pregnant and she's too embarrassed to tell them herself

Stick test in pooper

Shit, I meant 12. Sry.

if you are going to reply to my post at least check my dubs, Not-OP.

Fuck yer dubs, only trips count here

blackmail her into having pregnant sex with her

How do you know that it's your sister's and your mother isn't just pregnant again?

I haven't been fucking my mother

Doesn't mean your father (or some other guy) hasn't been. Don't jump to conclusions so quickly. Fist thing you need to do is approach your sister and make sure that's actually hers before you do anything rash.

Quit fucking the women in the house and fuck your brother or dad so this never happens again

Mother has no uterus.

THEN WHO WAS BABBY !?!?!?

Confront your parents about the situation. If she really is 12 years old then she is probably going to have to get an abortion. Especially since the child is the product of an incestuous relationship and would likely have serious health issues if it was born. Alternatively, you could run away with your sister if she is dear to you, but you may still want to consider having her get an abortion. Plus, life is going to be really shitty for at least a year or so. Try and move to a small town and look for a job.

Either way, you first absolutely must talk to your sister about tbe situation. Verify that it's hers, and then see what she wants to do.

Abortion is murder.

this

If the girl is 12 like OP says then she is likely going to die during childbirth and/or may miscarry (this is dependent on her build and health as well though). The chances of one or both of them dying are high. OP can either choose to try and prevent his sister's possible death or place his bets and hope that 1) she and the child make it out alive, and 2) the child isn't born with a serious defect.

Peeps are dumb..psa..Do not blow your load in pussies of young girls..Use their mouths or asses

1). Stop believing this stupid story.
2). Stop posting animu girls as your reply.
Both are pathetic and embarrasing.

What you got against animu girls

the holohoaust is a hoax tho :/

No.

then that make the chart even more horrible

Lick it, then stick it up your ass for a week

what does it mean if a guy pees on a pregnancy test and it says positive?

You dont know a shit about biology, did you know that younglings work for older people? yurops are doomed, if they arent being replaced by a bunch of niggers they will be forced to be 90 years old hunters and gatherers.

Abortion is suicide.

holy shit let this halfshit-tier thread die already you faggots

shit

Fuck her. No condoms.
She's already pregnant.
She doesn't agree?
Rape her.
Tell her you'll tell mom and dad about the pregnancy if she says anything.

He has testicular cancer.