Short haired guy is always talking shit on Facebook. Do you think he looks like a badass or just a poser?

Short haired guy is always talking shit on Facebook. Do you think he looks like a badass or just a poser?

I'm the guy on bottom with long hair. Do you think I could take him in a fight if he started shit with me?

Short haired guy: 5'11" 180lbs.
Long hair (me): 5'9" 170lbs.

Is this some sort of meme?

Why don't you just blow each other you faggot

Ain't no faggots here!

Please just buttfuck him and give him your hiv

STALE

Of course you are

You made this same thread months ago, fuck off!

always good to get fresh opinions

good post

If you're still fighting that guy you already lost.

Just wondering if it came down to it.

We know you want to fuck him OP

Nope, no homo here

I just looked these 2 up on facebook, they've been fucking for about a year now and have a patreon to sponsor their sex changes

you both look like fucking fags. you should have anal with each other, you can be the fem cause of your hair.

What's with the little girls in front of the guy on the top with in the pic where he has the blue shirt on?

post yr face

the Holla Forums posters would never leave me alone if I did that.

What ethnicity are you

It's not about ethnicity.

Then what is it about

You already made this thread nigger. Why haven't you tried to fight him yet, manlet?

Don't ask too many questions.

Haven't been in touch with him lately. Just seen him running his mouth off again. That made me think of it.

Is your face covered in tattoos or something?

Some people don't have a face

Dysnomia is probably Jim/Ron or Josh or something….

Yeah, I've seen this pic before.

Why did you bump this thread?

I've seen your booty before

newfag pls

You just did it again.

Maybe. What's your name?

Tyronius Jenkins

meh

Take your meds

dont worry im the chef

meds? you bumped thi thraad

ima bump ur girlfriends butt

I… faggott.

See? You can't even type right anymore.

You all look DYEL as fuck

But considering you're whining about it on an anonymous imageboard for pedophiles and brony autists, while he openly talks shit on Facebook, he will win.

i don't have a typerighter.

what imageboard are you talking about? :^)

8ch.net

Not even meds can save you.
Consider jumping off the 20th floor.

Huh that's strange. I don't see either of those groups here. You must have the wrong website.

Lol
So because he talks shit on FB that makes him tough?

Your body (assuming you're OP) is a body of a low test beta male, and your long hair just makes it funnier.

Him talking shit on Facebook just shows he's more alpha, because aggression and marking territory is a primal instinct for us, alpha males.

No, you're a just a newfag who haven't seen the real Holla Forums.

Is low libido a mandatory sign for low testosterone?
My libido is high as fuck but my hair is thinning, have body fat, concentration is fucked and my sleeping patterns are all over the place.

Talking shit on Facebook means nothing.
Sounds like beta behavior to me.

And how does redneck fags posture look alpha?

If you have at least one of the symptoms you're low test.

Get more sun/vitamin D, start exercising, eat clean, spend less time in front of a computer.

Vitamin D and eating clean works fucking wonders. I may be a worthless sack of shit with no future but I feel good about it and I actually have motivation to do something about it.

For normalfags talking on Facebook is just the same as talking in person.

I guess that's true.

I've seen him on FB call out dudes he knows IRL.

what the fuck, this is round 5? 6 maybe?

What is this fucking post, but yes i think you'd wreck him.
As would most of us.

Vikings have long hair and Jesus

You both need to lift a lot more before you take pics like that without looking like a faggot.

I think he'd pull on your pigtails and fucking deck you
why are short guys always complaining about everyone else?

Hey look, OP! Somebody is making an autistic and serious response to your post.

I think you'd win. He's got you on reach so you're need to close, but based on his mouth in pic two, he'd want to protect his mouth. Mope's teeth are already fucked up, so you can use the jab to close. Once you're in close you've got to work his ribs. He's got no def there and you'd take his wind constantly. If fighting dirty is your style, throw in the headbutt before you switch to the other side for a guaranteed clean shot on his ribs. His tri's look more defined and his forearms would make your's their bottom bitch so you have to keep the low guard.

I could always cut my hair. He isn't that much taller than me.

Thanks! This is what I was looking for.

I think you shouldn't get into some stupid faceboot fight with some jerk. But if you have to. Aim to make him bitch out after a bunch of face jabs, that should work. If not get out of it. You should be able to absorb his strikes if he starts to jab and swing back. He might not bring a fight back at that point. Keep it to just laching out a little, then just tell him to chill out if he is bringing a fight.

Good advice

No. He would mollywop the shit out of you, you pathetic fucking faggot.

Get a haircut you faggot.