Hey guys, I really want to watch a WW2 movie, especially from the German or Nazi side. However...

Hey guys, I really want to watch a WW2 movie, especially from the German or Nazi side. However, I can't think of any that aren't outright propaganda. Unfortunately, I also can't really trust normal review websites such as Rotten Tomatoes or IMBD since they obviously don't judge movies based on how red pilled they are. I will delete the thread in a bit so it isn't taking up board space and sliding more important stuff, but can we have a quick few suggestions for red pilled WW2 movies?

Pic related, the sort of shit that comes up when I look at the standard lists of best rated WW2 films.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1714205/
imdb.com/title/tt1883092/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TGSNT and the myth are breddy gud

Das Boot is the only ww2 related film that I've watched and would recommend to others, but you probably saw it already (who hasn't).

its Kung Fury. get it on Steam!

Films from the German side tend to be pretty grim.

Cross of Iron (1977).

Das Boot and Stalingrad.

You've probably heard of Das Boot on here. It's a great movie, but be prepared for the long haul. I think the full edition is 4 hours or something.

Stalingrad (1993) follows a german platoon during the titular battle. I remember the movie being pretty fair to them. Of course they lose in the end though.

Why do you sage a good thread?

Der untergang but you have probably already seen it. If you haven't prepare to feel.

Stalingrad (1993) will blow you away.

If you can ignore the way Hitler is portrayed in the movie then you should watch "Downfall" or the other name "Der Untergang".
The actors, sets and costumes are fucking spot on.
They just naturally have to make Hitler seem crazy and stupid otherwise the producers probably wouldn't have been able to make the movie.

Give this one a chance.
The first half of the film is all about the Holla Forums-approved side, while rest focuses on the commie jew fucks.

I'm just here to suggest DAS BOOT like a lot of the others.

I heard that that movie got critique for making Hitler to likable.

Why dont you look at every side and come to your own conclusions instead of believing whatever wall of text says CUCK the most? No? Aight, enjoy letting your opinions be made for you on this obviously government controlled board. Google controlled opposition. Actually yahoo it fuck google.

?

I hope the government is tracking and poisoning every neo nazi faggot who falls for racebait divide and conquer tactics over and over. Please kill these retarded fucks Obama amen.

Oh my god the government is corrupt! What should we do? I know! Lets start jerking off to hitler! Fuck this controlled opposition board and everyone here. I will literally cut off the fucking dicks of anyone trying to put some totalatarian government on me whether its chump or clinton flavored.

Ill let my enemies deal with my other enemies. There is no way there arent some people in the government marking down every insane future poplowski or stormroof

did you get lost on your way to reddit and end up on here, lad?

Not Germans but whatever.
Talvisota (1989). It's a Finnish movie about a small unit of Finnish soldiers fighting during Winter War.

I know you are autistic but if you want to adapt you should start learning how to develop critical thinking skills. Your canned responses are annoying and pathetic. You INSULT SHILLS are worde than government faggots because you arent even paid, you are just social engineered into thinking the donald trumps of the world who bullied you in high school are gonna give a fuck about you as soon as they get theirs.

Testing to see if this is a bot

monitoring and raiding white people is europe's thing.

Here in america we kill shitskins.

Unsere Mütter Unsere Väter
"Generation War" is the English title.

It gets about as close as a modern film can get to what you're looking for. It does have a little bit about jews being shipped around in boxcars, but it never shows or even mentions concentration camps or "muh holocaust" which got a lot of kikes massively butthurt when it released. It does a really nice job of humanizing the germans through the war and it also paints the soviets and the polish resistance as the pieces of shit they really were.

It's a bit long since it was a three part mini-series, but it's really worth the watch.

Dropped
Gee I wonder what they were referring to.

wut?

No.

Stop using confirmation bias to create a fantasy world where any of this bullshit people talk about is true. This is a fake election, just like every other election thats happened since the fucking "war on terror" started you fucking dumb pieces of shit. The devil just changed his clothes and you fucking morons fall for it every fucking time.

omg shill he hurt my brain with his THINKING! MAKE THE THINKING STOP! CRIMINALIZE THOUGHTS THAT DONT AGREE WITH MINE!!!!!! I AM THE RIGHT WING SJW - FEAR ME!!!

Puhdistus
imdb.com/title/tt1714205/

Flashbacks to Russian occupied Estonia (?) ok movie.

Unsere Mütter Unsere Väter
imdb.com/title/tt1883092/

Probably your best bet.

That's one of the few dickbags in the movie and it shows it as such throughout the movie. Absolutely nobody likes the guy.

wrong thread, shillbot

Every time I provide a different opinion here the kike bots come in to discredit me. Maybe you guy should start paying attention. The kikes are so scared of me theyve done a whole marathon of targetted individual harassment on me for fucking years, but I figured everything out. Stop being fucking idiots and lets overthrow the government before these fake "LEADERS" feed us to the dogs. I try to help and you stupid niggers have the nerve to speak the fuck up?

If I knew where you lived I would smash your fucking skull into a wall. Still think I'm a shill you stupid fuck? I will literally end your fucking life if you call me a shill again.

Haha oh wow

Muh 6 trillion doesn't even get mentioned once, if that's what you're thinking.

Where do you live? This bot wants to come smash your face into a fucking wall. Where you at tough guy?

I need the addresses of everyone who called me a shill so I can smash their faces into concrete. Please provide this info somebody. Thanks!

I am ready to kill everyone trying to silence me. Where you at pussies? I need addresses.

Not to mention it pretty much proves you never bothered watching it outside one context-less clip if you think those 3 minutes or so are indicative of the direction the entire 4h30m film takes.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave,
Washington, DC 20500

come at me bro

OP here. I see that the thread is fairly successful. In my original post I said I would delete the thread after a while, but does anyone still want that to happen? I could leave it up for future readers to peruse.

Also, thanks for all the suggestions. I will definitely look at them all.

Aside from the obvious shill trying to derail a non-kosher thread of course.

I am always looking for good movies

It's amazing how something that has proven lies in it and has long been debunked is rated highly as it is.

Also Das Boot like others has mentioned.

I watched it and thought Charlotte was pretty cute but when I saw the actress playing it, mein kleines Herz war Gebrochen :^(

Either way, the mini series was great, apart from the fact that they totally overlooked the six gorillion killed in the holocaust you cheeky goys :^)

Cross of Iron best film in my opinion. The soundtrack was top rate as well.

This was a pretty good movie. It shows how the Communists made the Estonians kill each other in the war and hunted down nationalists after it.
I also like to think that the Communist party official (on the right) was Jewish.

The holocaust is not mentioned at all, only counter signaling in the movie is when the Estonian Waffen SS volunteers mock Hitler and Nazi propaganda.

The portrayal of Hitler isn't that bad. He is always shown to be kind to his secretary and is capable of showing emotion.

OP, have you ever checked out the laugh-track version of "Schindler's List?" It really ties the whole thing together in ways that make everything suddenly make sense. And it's redpilled as fuck. Check out the sample clip in the imbedded vid

They already knew they were going to change the world.

Das boot is awesome. The brave submariners in the U-boat wolfpacks, we all owe them some more attention than they recieved. They did so much with so little.

Both Das Boot and Downfall are semi-documentary, in that they reconstruct an actual sequence of events from witness evidence.

You should read a book user

That's the most based form of media

Read about the SMS Emden in WW1

A tiny destroyer stayed behind at the beginning of the war in the indian ocean and basically stopped 1/3 of the world's trade for quite a while

The captain was so nice to his prisoners that they would often do errands for him when they got back home (deliver letters, etc)

the greatest story never told. jewtube it

Not to be confused with this one.

I mean this in the kindest way possible. Try adjusting your dosage.

Check out movie "1944" / It was made on 2015

DAS BOOT. Remastered edition on volume 11.

Close your shades when they are under, open them when they are up.

Do not drink and engage in some physical activity to fight the crushing depression at the end.

keked.

but i watch at night shades can not do?

Use your imagination and turn your lamp on then, don't have too - but for a 4 hour movie it keeps the blood flowing.

I enjoyed "Patton".

Schindler's List is actually a damn good movie especially if you like watching jews getting slaughtered and are a bit of a nazi fetishist. Just try not to take it too seriously.

All Quiet on the Western Front and Stalingrad are good too though.

I've watched "Generation War" a few times on Netflix. I found it pretty nice. It's in German, from a German soldier's point of view. It may have been taken down from Netflix by now.