Iron Fist

It's out. Episodes are showing up on torrent sites.

Episode 1 review: hobo goes talks to people. wants his money? flirts with chink, the people in control of his parents company send killers at him? he punches them really good. doesnt wear shoes. there is a white girl he likes at the company?

Episode 2 review: he gets shoes (toe shoes), mental facility, they try to kill him in there!, other characters do stuff, "chi", he beats people up and uses magic punch to make a door

Episode 3 review: he goes hang out at chink girls dojo (lol), he does taichi, he beats the girl up while talking chinese meridian shit, flirts with white girl, I think the story is about him still trying to get his money back/figure out who crashed the plane, chink goes to a fighting ring,

no one cares about capeshit here

Episode 4 review: he meets his dad or someone, he stops dressing like a hobo, chink goes fight more, flirts with white girl when suddenly chink kung fu guys attack with hatchets, the woman chink from daredevil shows up.

Episode 5 review: he does office shit for 10 minutes, ugly negress shows up, they fuck around with drug dealers?, the old chink lady figures out he knows ancient chinese magic

episode 6 isnt out but so far its really boring

Fights are shit compared to daredevil

All I can think while watching this is that the siblings have a lot of sexual tension going on.
I hope they fug.

Daredevil fights arnt even that good.

Episodes are on tvmuse.com I don't need torrents when I can stream lol.

Reported

mfw

go back to >>>Holla Forums

WHO WROTE THIS SHIT?!

this isnt a cartoon tho

so far the only fuck scene is between him and the asain girl.

Episode 6 review: sleeper agents are activated. "doubt leads to death" lol. the nigger nurse is featured a lot wtf, the hand is back and I guess they are multiethnic now too, john wick had better fights,
chink: "who is your master"
white bread: "I serve only myself"
chink: "prepare to disappoint your master"
jesus fuck this dialogue,

episode 7 review: dude is not as fit as the daredevil dude, fucks chink, office shit, druggie dude stabs the weird white dude who goes into tupperware

episode 8 review: 40 minutes of talking, chink doesnt have the balls to kill, drunken boxing (where is the iron fist costume fuck)

The fight problems could be fixed if he just wore the damn costume. There's a huge-ass mask ffs

episode 9 review: weird white dude didnt die, the old chink from daredevil is featured HEAVILY fuck, LOL the fucking nigger nurse knows kungfu now too and can beat the fuck out of tactical soldiers no problem,

episode 10 review: iron fist should read /r/hapa since this racemixing is going to turn out poorly, some kind of cult thing, weird white guy does stuff (who the fuck is he I dont remember him in the comics) he's used his superpower like 4 times total lol

And he said that the bad reviews are because of the Trump projection on him. It's just a really bad show, even by low Marvel standards.

I'm watching episode 6 and all I can think is "Hey nurse chick, call daredevil, you have his number right?"

too lazy to find a stream for e11

episode 12 review: drama, gunfight, cult dude is hardcore, iron fist has some yellow fever god damn, (really bad rap music here), for some reason the tactical guys with guns dont use them and instead let themselves get punched

episode 13 review: why did they make the drama over this pointless fucking company central to this plot who fucking cares. why is the nigger nurse such a central part of this story, why is this white dude able to fight at the same level of the immortal iron fist? he hasn't trained his entire life or has magic in him.

people the immortal iron fist fights
some chink gangsters, some nigger gangsters, some kung fu gangsters, a few trained people from the hand, some weird kungfu cult dude and his bros, the DEA, some spec ops guys who dont use their guns, some old white guy who took monday night kung fu classes, some thugs

people the immortal iron fist is supposed to fight: other immortal weapons, mystical monsters, previous iron fists, dr strange baddies

Oh, I just realized that Danny Rand is a virgin

like one of the most proficient martial artists in the world and a guy who has magic fucking power spent 13 episodes beating up thugs then goes back home and discovers all his buds got murdered since he left them alone like a retard

Thanks fam.