Have a dilemma, my cousin lives down the street from me so we spend alot of time together...

Have a dilemma, my cousin lives down the street from me so we spend alot of time together. But lately she has been real flirty. She will want to horseplay but when we are wrestling, my dick always gets hard. She notices it and presses her body agianst it purposely. Then she teases me about getting hard and how my dick looks big. I really want to try to fuck her but a little weird about screwing my cousin. Anyone else ever fuck their cousin before?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state
mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If that's your cousin, fuck her. She is smoking hot. Just make sure to buy condoms so no monster babies are made.

How old?

DO IT

Then kys for not knowing that already.

Her being so damn hot is making it so tempting. She sent this to me other day..Hard not to interpret as flirting

she is 16

Maybe she will fuck me to death haha

Tripcode now so we will know it's you when you return with wins from your incestuous fuck session

Lotta cousin fucking threads these days.

She has me obsessed but I wonder if yrs down the road I will regret fucking her

Nice fantasy mate

She is gorgeous, I am about to fap and fire one off to her

If she's attractive, she has a boyfriend already and wouldn't even consider fucking a fat ass ugly relative.

Go back to jacking it to anime, plenty of little girls in dresses with cocks there.

God look how these dumb fuck americans live… in such luxery while others actually work and make the world go around they just come with their fucking computer driven drones and steal everything to feed dumb whores like this back home.

Look at this shit yes I mad.

Learn to spell Holla Forums

Stop posting pics of my girlfriend, white boy. She only likes black men.

yeah, I've done it a few times. we're usually drunk, but not always

lies!

nope

bet family reunions are awkward as fuck now, eh?

There was another user who said he fucked his cousin when she was a teenager. Now both he and her are married. He said family get-togethers are awkward as fuck now. They don't even look each other in the eye and generally try to avoid each other.

Don't be such a faggot and do it.

This is one of the best travis i have seen

If I fuck her and she gets preggo, does that guarantee a retarded baby since we are first cousins. Maybe we can stick to oral and anal

Cousins aren't even considered incest in relation to laws against it. Marriage between cousins is legal in about half of the US, and legal with genetic testing in some of the remainder.
You end up with problems when you have multiple generations of cousins mixing, or other close relations.
In the big wide world you wont have a problem, unless you're a carrier of some genetic illness.
Genetic testing should be a requirement before having kids anyway.

I've had ongoing sex with my cousin, but he was a guy. Go along with it if she wants that dick. Just make sure you wear a condom no matter what.

No wonder this place is so shit. A lot of inbred swine.

>fucking your cousin makes you an inbred, even when procreation is impossible.
Fuck off, faggot

picrelated

I don't care what you do, OP, as long as you post her nudes here.

She is beautiful..I am enjoying stroking to her clothed..I would have a heart attack fapping to her nudes

What's your point?

JUST FUCK HER YOU STUPID VIRGIN

The chances of "monster babies" is ridiculously slim.

She looks familiar

it's probably some stupid bimbo trying to boost her self esteem by coming here

/thread

Yeah, you only really get monster babies when you fuck cousins absolutely all the time, or when you get your mother, sister, or daughter pregnant.

What's the closest relation you can fugg in America? Second cousins or something?

Need to see her feet….For fapping reasons haha

Only close-up I have

First cousins are fair game in most states.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state

Let's make cousin-fucking great again ha!

Ow sheeit nigga she be a ho fo yo boy?

Agreed

We are focused on the hot chick..Not the Travis shit..Geez what a fag

Nice, New York generally sucks but I can fuck my cousin.

Boner city!

op is this you

OP please get her nudes… Im begging you
and yes fuck her

That's a lie if I ever heard one

Jealous much? Your prob wishing your big cousin would fill your little asshole up with cum

Nah bru… fuck her kids sister instead… no rubbers needed

This thread gets an old man horny..Guess I will go ahead and fap

Have to fire one off on her pretty face

I doubt she'll post them on the facebook page he's stalking.

Does she have oddism? That's a very unusual thing to do…

Yes, go for it. Ive done this with my sister Lucy 3 years ago, just make her in the mood for it or message her for nudes first. Either way, post some here.

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/

Cock in hand…….Goddamn good thread

Bump. Post more pics OP

You got it..Enjoy!

There are pedophiles hiding in this thread

Well she is smoking hot!

No she fat and jewish, those are the women we cast into the muds for the niggers to have

takes a few generation of inbreeding unless you have a recessive genetic disease which will show up quicker.

You must be a sodomite.. Hopefully your HIV will give you a swift death

don't DO IT. It is a great risk you don't really want to take with a close family member. Even if she is openly flirting and say she wants to do it, dont. All this is mostly her teenage phase and she might find it safer to experiment with you instead of some stranger. This couldn't lead to anything in the long run and you both would resent ever doing it after a few years. It could make things awkward and even separate you. Or it could even get ugly if your family ever finds out. Worse since she is a minor.

Just enjoy how close she is with you …. like commenting on your dick, etc. Keep it casual and if she openly make advances or outright ask you just gently stop her and act that you aren't interested.

Just don't lecture her or do something rash as she might retaliate or shut you out completely.

P.S: If this is really your cousin and she is below 18, you gotta think before posting these many pictures on some random imageboard. Even though most of them seems to be from FB, it still isn't right.

Bumping for more fapping material

OP is most likely a Jew datamining. Nothing to see here.