Suggestions?

>>>/qq/

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/misc
fitmisc.net/forum/forum.php
8ch.net/b/res/6820658.html#6821388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I suggest you stop being an SJW.
I don't have any advice for your shit board though, it's going to die.
Go back to 420chan.

I lifted the nigger word filter. The reason I put it there was to prevent shitposts like the "I HATE NIGGERS" thread. I guess it worked. Feel free to shitpost if you want, though you're probably already banned.

The Misc. tbh

The Misc?

bodybuilding.com/misc
fitmisc.net/forum/forum.php

..So not /r9k/, then.

Lol those are forums though. This is an imageboard. There are huge differences, namely the forced anonymity on my board. Also, those are bodybuilding forums so the emphasize is more on physical health and the population revolves around that.

Enjoy your dead board.

I didn't ban you for saying nigger. I banned you for shitposting. There's a difference.

Please try harder m8.

Rulecucks deserve death.

Lurk more, and stop astroturfing for your shit normalfag board.

You can't win. But you can try I guess.

Holy shit, fuck off. I see this mentality all the time, especially with the halfchan jannies back in the day. You know moderating isn't a real job and you don't get to complain, right?

I don't intend on posting on your board either way, though.
So me convincing you of anything isn't really the plan here.

I wasn't saying that I have it particularly hard. I was just saying that it's difficult to live up to your ridiculous standards.

That's fine. You don't have to post anywhere if you don't want to.

Why are you even responding to people who are only looking to get a response out of you

If someone criticizes me, I'm going to address their criticisms to clear things up. Even if it is obvious trolling. Call me crazy, but I like to think through my problems and address them regardless of how petty and stupid they seem.

For the record, I'm not banned on your shitty board.
I made one post, and it was in the thread about niggers you deleted. The OP was a shitter, granted, but some real discussion had sprung up in the thread. A couple hours after my post in the thread, I check back on it and you deleted the thread.
It was a shitty move that turned me off of posting on your board because you're probably an SJW.

The reason I deleted that was because people had specifically mentioned that thread and the brownpill thread as turning them away from the board. The likelihood of someone being turned away from the board because the I HATE NIGGERS thread was deleted seemed less than the likelihood of them being turned away from that thread in the first place. I didn't want to moderate the board as much as I have, hell I even thought the brownpill thread was funny and wanted to keep it, but sometimes you have to make unpopular decisions in order to build board traffic. Especially in the first couple of days of the board's life.

This is also the first board I've ever moderated. I'm trying my best here lol.

what a faggot

What's with that name there?

lol says "Madame Amelie." I think you could use >>>/qq/ yourself

spam spam spam your board

How much did you spend on the banners for your fag board I've been seeing all over the place?

8ch.net/b/res/6820658.html#6821388

Go away attention whore.

Who exactly is it that you're getting feedback from on these issues?

Fuckin' A

There have been 92 unique posters in the last 72 hours. It's not a dead board (yet).

Didn't spend a dime. I don't know why it's posted all over the place.

That doesn't answer my question. I repeat, who are you getting feedback from?
You also need to keep in mind that right now your board is being advertised globally across Holla Forums. Once that advert is removed, that's when the true test of your board's lasting power begins.

I don't care to hunt down the post. You can if you want.

Holy shit you are fucking dense. I was asking where as in what site. I wanted to know if it was Holla Forums or 420chan since you're originally from there.

>>>/fart/
>>>/fart/
>>>/fart/
>>>/fart/
>>>/fart/

>>>/adv/ 2.0

/adv/ is dead though

Holla Forums, of course. Are you dense?

I posted those banners for you user.
Because I love you

Nah, not really, you suck

Well thanks. I guess?