Unprotected Sex

All my life I have had nothing but sex with a condom. Blowjobs notwithstanding.
Am I missing out on anything when it comes to straight, skin on skin contact?
Tell me your stories of unprotected sex and explain the feeling and how it is different from condoms.

If I could go off to another country and wouldn't get a std i would have as much unprotected impregnating sex as i can. It's my dream to impregnated the women of some small primal tribe and then leave them for modern society.

There's probably something better than cumming inside a chick without a condom but it's definitely not legal.

Well then you're in luck. In a lot of primitive tribes they offer their daughters to guest visitors for a fuck. No I'm not making this up. Look it up.

get a prostitute

Well, if you have a foreskin unprotected sex is leagues better, because using a condom pins it back, and it can move around when there is no condom.

Unprotected sex also generally feels better because you can feel much more without a condom on.

That said, it's not that there is more friction, per se (especially if she's really wet)

What did he mean by this?

Thankfully I have all my foreskin. But damn does that sound good. I guess by feeling much more, that means I can feel all the squishy bits on the inside of the wall that I wouldn't otherwise feel.
Speaking of which, have you ever been fucking a girl and you when you go in deep can feel a knot pressing against the tip of your dick? I know I can feel something there but I don't know what that is.

this is bait
do not waste your time looking it up

trips

Well there's most drugs, that's generally better. There's also cumming inside a loli without a condom, and that's definitely both better and more illegal. Lots of things, user, lots of things.

Fuck my wife without a condom every time we fuck. It's fucking leagues ahead of condom sex. I'm circumcised if that matters for your question. It's a whole different world as far as sex goes in my experience, it's pretty goddamn good. My experience is pretty limited though, we've only ever fucked one another so I doubt we're anything better than journeyman fuck artists yet.

If you're going steady with a girl, give it a shot. Don't panic too bad about getting her pregnant, it's a lot harder than you think. You have to make genuine attempts to knock a gal up most of the time.

Ain't that the truth. :^)

Well, if you had advice for me I'd take it. Great grandad, grandad and dad all had extreme phimosis and late life circumcisions. Said they'd never wish it on anyone. What do you figure about that foreskin restoration business, any good or a load of hippie bullshit?

lol

Phimosis is much easier to work into a non-issue than hacking off 90% of your nerve-endings and removing your dick's ability to retain skin moisture, your male relatives are retarded. Definitely do restoration, and look into Foregen.

It feels heavenly to stick my bare cock in the asshole of a little nigger boy..His shitty insides are warm and pleasing

John Podesta, please go.

Foreskin restoration isn't a business at all, it's an "exercise" that increases the rate that your mucosa and skin cells multiply to gain back a foreskin looser than a biological one (due to the lack of the frenular band, which can be surgically created if desired). THere are, however, businesses that make devices to aid in restoring faster.

Hopefully I helped you out.

Just go to gelbooru, you'll find it eventually.

I am upset with you saving samples, nothing else