web.archive.org/web/20031122004728/http://www.4chan.net/
web.archive.org/web/20031008225412/http://img.4chan.net/b/imgboard.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what about nokosage?

tryhard olfag probs

I hate that namefag Heaven

test

found the roody-poo

That was a long time ago user, I have forgotten about those days.

I miss motivationals.

am i le 0ldzfag

when you remember that cee pee would take days to disappear from 4chan.

am I an oldfag now?

̶̛͂̋̔ͯ̄̉̅̃̆̈́͗̓ͪͣ́͐̓̉̀̚͢҉̹̲̘̣̝̲͔͔̱̘̫̪͍̞̫ͅͅ ̵̗͕͓̙̮̪̪̰̱̬̤̠͚̟͍̝̺̙̀ͯ̿ͧ̂̈́ͥ̾͋ͪ̆̏͛͛̾̑ͭ̚͘̕͢͟ͅ▲̨̑̂̅͆͏̺̪͙̣͍̠̦̗̀
̵̱̫͎̼̉̈̅ͫ̽̾̇̇̆̔͡▲ͯ̇́̉ͣ̇͟҉̡̭̠͕̖̙̗̳̙̞̭̟ ̧͓͍̩̠͙̙̣̜̘̲̻ͭͭ͊ͨ̍ͭ̍͂͐̓̂̽̅͌̊͗̀̀͢ͅ▲ͧ̂̅ͨͣ͒͑͌̾ͥ͂͊͏̶̝̞͔̩̮̩͇̙̤̜̻͖͜͡

I still put noko in the email field. I can think of a few chans that still use it

wrong field newfag

3395286>>
¿ʇᴉɥs ɹnoʎ dɐls I ʇnoqɐ ʍoH

I remember when backlinks were not yet a thing. Reading a thread was unfathomably more difficult, but the threads looked so much more desu.

I can read ED articles too OP, am I a le ebin oldfage?

remember when moot introduced nokosage?

what the fuck was even the point of that?

I wonder if nonoko works on Holla Forums tbh…

Oh, wow, it does.

testing

I'm I doing it right you cancerous fagot?

I still remember when rage comics and advice dogs were considered funny and cool, before reddit got hold of them.
My, how the times have changed.

asshurt newlords detected

there is a lot of useless old commands that still work just for the shits and giggles.

some oldequal dump some demotivationals already.

For all his faggotry at least one thing snacks did right.

test

Early attempt at downvoting to be more like reddit.

Remember when moot tried to kill 4chan and replace it with canv.as? Same kind of shit.

I remember when it was 4chan.net

web.archive.org/web/20031122004728/http://www.4chan.net/

Everyone was a tripfag
web.archive.org/web/20031008225412/http://img.4chan.net/b/imgboard.htm

Had a loli board to.

pick one

Fuck that post gave me a lump in my throat. What a different vibe the internet had back in those days, I miss those days so much ;_;

I remember the world2ch imageboard section and how a faggot from SA named Chris cloned it to create a faggy website known as 4chan.net

Man, I remember that first post.

Fucking weebs

The first time I went on Holla Forums was when System of a down BYOB came out that is how I remember the time.

I saw some things and got scared and didn't come back for a few months. Then I'd curiously look at it then I moved on to Holla Forums /fit/ and Holla Forums and then /vg/ when the VN/Esport threads caused the split of /vg/ and Holla Forums.

I don't miss halfchan at all Holla Forums is slower that gives me more time for other activities which is good.

You're lying, newfriend.

noko

If you say so it must be true. It's not like I have any proof other than memories.

I have my free mousepads but that was only in 2010. We raided a Persian chartroom when 300 came out I remember that.

It's not about proving you you're a newfag, you already know that and it will only teach you how to fit in. I'm just making you aware I and probably other anons know, and that you should cease being a boyloving homo and lurk some more.

I don't even post on Holla Forums anymore. I'd always wondered what someone if anyone who kept Holla Forums as their primary board from then until now would be like.

it'd be great if you died, user. if you were an authentic oldfag, you wouldn't be here. how could someone who used 4chan in its heyday not cry with shame for posting here? just as the oldfags abandoned 4chan over freedom of speech, they abandoned Holla Forums for the same reason months ago.
but just supposing there is one honest man left here and he posts as an oldfag itt. my message to you is you're a collabo and a cunt. you shame yourself and the ethos of ibs. i hope you die, here, in this parody of a chan.

Wrong.

I miss troll science

I miss shitting brix and the odd time moot was based.

OP is a filthy roody-poo

You're no oldfag

You're really no oldfag, they're never this whiny

You might be an uninformed oldfag, anons were banned left and right for talking about gamergate (breach of freedom of speech).

That's the main catch though, 4chan never had freedom of speech. with gamergate however, moot went full retard on his usual faggot antics.

You never post in these threads.

Fuck off moot was /never based you fucktard

Now that's a mindfuck right there.

b

furries, bronies, pol, gg: 4chan banned loads of faggots but they relented every time until gg. then the oldfags moved here. now that Holla Forums has turned it's back on free speech, it's been left to newfags. if you have a shred of integrity as an oldfag, you don't post here. simples.

Do you remember when moot made a furry board and perma banned all of them in an april fools?

What were some of the ol' wordfilters? …

All I remember off the top of my head.

­  ▲
▲ ▲

Delete System32 if you want to triforce like an oldfag. You know, I was like 12 or 13 years old when I started lurking on 4chan in 2005. I think it ruined me.