More and more I find my lifestyle and mentality regressing to childhood, the only time I was happy...

More and more I find my lifestyle and mentality regressing to childhood, the only time I was happy. All I want to do is watch Saturday morning cartoons and eat McDonalds. The world has become too complicated for anyone to understand. I like the simple world presented by cartoons.

next you'll be watching my little pony

USE THE EMBED FEATURE UkWyp6JviN8

cartoons are complicated

mods stop benning my links??? here is the video embed

lol you have it easy. i cant remember shit and have extreme self amnesia. probably from getting diddled too many times.

I have this weird internal schism where I grew up with all the late 80s/early 90s idyllic escapist media and a somewhat shitty and psychologically abusive home life with alky parents, so I associate reality and family with pain and bland, safe, pandering TV/corporate shit with safety and pleasure.

For example, I eat out as often as I possibly can because I hate cooking at home, because I associate it with trauma and associate corporate brands with safety and reliability.

wew lad did the capitalist brainwash you?

Yup. I'm pretty much a capitalist nihilist. I give up and love big brother. I just want the corn syrup and the lies.

watch this with a big bowl of cap'n crunch on saturday morning and relive your best days when there was nothing to worry about. if you have a chromecast stream it right to your tv.

Sounds good.

;;_;;

Check out Holla Forums to learn how the world works

Man, i can remember my childhood. Growing up in eastern europe was a blast.
Man, the memories, way before anxiety, self-loathing and feelings of inadequacy because i might become a wizard

Basically

Now the world should be much simpler to understand and bear. everything's better when you're dumb

>>>Holla Forums9406307
>>>Holla Forums9406307
>>>Holla Forums9406307
>>>Holla Forums9406307
>>>Holla Forums9406307
>>>Holla Forums9406307
>>>Holla Forums9406307

sounds hot tbh lol

Sorry, there are way too many Jews I like and admire. I agree with Spengler that antisemitism is just envy from the dumb snowniggers.

Watching cartoons and playing with daddy's cock..Geez what a fag

Same, to be honest with you, my figuratively familially related man.

Get your shit together, friend. :^) Hit me in the feels on the Wonder Ball, though. Some memories you can't download… ;_;

It does sound like a show OP would enjoy. Should we ban him?

I see you're taking your advice, though. You sound dumb as shit.

Ben Carson was a nice option. He seemed to have the most libertarian mindset out of all the candidates, though we wouldn't have been very aggressive against the SJWs, and it's been real nice watching Trump tear them a new one.

WTF Holla Forums was right again

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship. The funny thing is… I aint trollin'.